Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Harv

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can someone explains to me what this means. my blood test results:
Serum testosterone - 30.1nmol/L
8.60-29.00 (normal levels)

Serum sex hormone binding go - 57.4
18.30 - 54.10 (normal levels)

ive been on fina and advodart for 7 months, can someone explain to me what i could jump on because the avodart and fina are not helping any hair grow just slowing down shedding

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Itsnoahkennedy

Hey. I remember you talked about the shed. did you find out his reason? In HRT there should be accuracy as in a pharmacy. When I started to take 6 mg instead of 2 mg of estradiol, I immediately began to lose my hair. maybe you also because of estradiol? or maybe because you switched from cyproterone to bicalutamide? Or is it in Avodart? for example, bridgeburn has grown all its hair on cyproterone. it doesn’t matter what he is taking now. even bicalutamide even spironolactone. he generally can stop taking all pills and for about a year his hair will not even fall out. so I watch every little thing. as soon as I threw cyproterone and switched to spironolactone, it immediately got worse. so I follow the example of bridgburn. this is the only successful full hair growth.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Itsnoahkennedy

Hey. I remember you talked about the shed. did you find out his reason? In HRT there should be accuracy as in a pharmacy. When I started to take 6 mg instead of 2 mg of estradiol, I immediately began to lose my hair. maybe you also because of estradiol? or maybe because you switched from cyproterone to bicalutamide? Or is it in Avodart? for example, bridgeburn has grown all its hair on cyproterone. it doesn’t matter what he is taking now. even bicalutamide even spironolactone. he generally can stop taking all pills and for about a year his hair will not even fall out. so I watch every little thing. as soon as I threw cyproterone and switched to spironolactone, it immediately got worse. so I follow the example of bridgburn. this is the only successful full hair growth.
women do not lose hair at high doses of estradiol, on the contrary

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
women do not lose hair at high doses of estradiol, on the contrary

6 mg of estradiol is 5 to 10 times higher than the female norm of estradiol. pregnancy does not count.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
6 mg of estradiol is 5 to 10 times higher than the female norm of estradiol. pregnancy does not count.
Why do you think that pregnancy does not count? Estradiol in double size grows and hair with it

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
2 mg estradiol hemihydrate gives a level of 160 picomoles, 4-6 mg will give 220-300-400. And this is for women. Since they have some level, let it be 80-90. This is a woman in menopause. 2 mg will give her 160 picomoles, still 2mg will give her 200-220 is 4mg, 6mg -260-300 picomoles. Do you think that hair can fall out of this?

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think that pregnancy does not count? Estradiol in double size grows and hair with it

during pregnancy, estradiol goes to 2 people. woman and child.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2 mg estradiol hemihydrate gives a level of 160 picomoles, 4-6 mg will give 220-300-400. And this is for women. Since they have some level, let it be 80-90. This is a woman in menopause. 2 mg will give her 160 picomoles, still 2mg will give her 200-220 is 4mg, 6mg -260-300 picomoles. Do you think that hair can fall out of this?

you can try increasing estradiol to 6 mg. and then you will see what will happen. otherwise the conversation can lead our whole life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well this is downright depressing. I guess I’ll ride it out, I don’t have any other options left for treatment so this really is my last resort before who knows what. I guess I could always super dose Spironolactone until one of those nifty stem cell generated hair transplants becomes a thing, but that’s not safe, sustainable, or necessarily effective.

Keep in mind that the Telogen Effluvium shed can last up to a year in some people.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Itsnoahkennedy

I started Avodart and it gave me Telogen Effluvium, so im waiting for my Telogen Effluvium to stop, i was doing great on just AA + estradiol a ton of new hairs were coming in until i added Avodart and lost all my progress from Telogen Effluvium. A week ago i decided to do what bridge was doing for the first 2 years of his treatment, so i am on 50mg CPA + 4mg estradiol, I'm going to stay on this and i won't change it or try any other drugs, because i know that CPA + Estradiol was working just fine before i switched the drugs i was using but I'm going to stay on Avodart for the rest of the year just because it is too late to stop taking it since the Telogen Effluvium has already happened, i just have to wait for the hair to stop falling which could take 6 or more months, there's nothing i can do except wait for it to end.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is 3 weeks after starting dutasteride, the telogen effluvium shed was a nightmare, i looked like the f*****g IT clown.

Screenshot_20190917-151007_Discord.jpg

This is a month or so after the first picture

Snapchat-1114199440.jpg
Snapchat-1188429494.jpg

it's starting to grow back now...

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1835396, member: 139951"] 6 мг эстрадиола в 5-10 раз выше, чем женская норма эстрадиола. беременность не в счет. [/ QUOTE]
you can try increasing estradiol to 6 mg. and then you will see what will happen. otherwise the conversation can lead our whole life.
girls at a young age have levels of 700 and 900 picomoles, I do not agree with you. They do not have bald patches and the hair improves, on the contrary. You sit on avodart or finasteride, this is really sh*t. 5a is involved in many hormones, not only dgt. Deprive yourself of others 5a metabolites. Hence the loss of high doses of estradiol. I am against inhibitors 5a. All that I look at reddit, the transformation and the return of hair growth was due to estradiol and aa!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started Avodart and it gave me Telogen Effluvium, so im waiting for my Telogen Effluvium to stop, i was doing great on just AA + estradiol a ton of new hairs were coming in until i added Avodart and lost all my progress from Telogen Effluvium. A week ago i decided to do what bridge was doing for the first 2 years of his treatment, so i am on 50mg CPA + 4mg estradiol, I'm going to stay on this and i won't change it or try any other drugs, because i know that CPA + Estradiol was working just fine before i switched the drugs i was using but I'm going to stay on Avodart for the rest of the year just because it is too late to stop taking it since the Telogen Effluvium has already happened, i just have to wait for the hair to stop falling which could take 6 or more months, there's nothing i can do except wait for it to end.
So did you ditch bica and lower your E dosage? I definitely think there is a certain sweet spot in hormone ranges that produces growth without triggering telogan effluvian.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you get your injections from the dr ?
I was at 12.5 cpa and 4 mg estradiol, it helped a lot in rum hair in general and in temples. But it caused seborrhea. Then I increased the CPA dosage to 25. Estradiol left the same. But something caused seborrheic dermatitis. Probably low levels of estradiol in the blood and high prolactin caused seborrheic dermatitis. My breasts began to enlarge. I would not want to see too much breast growth. It took about a month after the end of therapy. I restored the potency level. I started to have potency again and sperm was produced. But the hair began to more often lunge I started taking estradiol to reduce the loss. They grew on estradiol, started to fall out less. Estradiol caused an increase in potency. It has become quite frequent at night and spontaneously. Even now I write and I feel it. Shemali is sitting on such courses of estradiol. everything works for them and they look like girls. I started with 2 ml of estradiol at night.