Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would advise you to reduce CPA to 25 in order to avoid the growth of prolactin will be .. Prolactin also causes hair loss and thinning and also affects their growth and temples.

I think my prolactin will be high on both 50mg and 25mg, even 12mg, but i will find out next month when i get my blood tested, I'm waiting for the hormones to level out after stopping bica.

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20190917-234910_Chrome.jpg

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would advise you to reduce CPA to 25 in order to avoid the growth of prolactin will be .. Prolactin also causes hair loss and thinning and also affects their growth and temples.

Why does estrogen cause an increase in prolactin ?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does estrogen cause an increase in prolactin ?
Estradiol itself also causes an increase in prolactin, thereby reducing testosterone. This is a mechanism for reducing testosterone.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you get your injections from the dr ?
Yeah, I see an endocrinologist at an lgbt clinic where they frequently prescribe these meds for gender dysphoria. Going through a Doctor at the very least has the benefit of frequent blood tests to monitor levels which helps take the guess work out of dosages. Otherwise you are somewhat flying in the dark since everyone responds differently and the same dosage in one person can produce entirely different levels in another person. Will be curious to know where your levels sit when you get checked. Make sure to test at the trough (lowest point before you would take the next dose).

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I see an endocrinologist at an lgbt clinic where they frequently prescribe these meds for gender dysphoria. Going through a Doctor at the very least has the benefit of frequent blood tests to monitor levels which helps take the guess work out of dosages. Otherwise you are somewhat flying in the dark since everyone responds differently and the same dosage in one person can produce entirely different levels in another person. Will be curious to know where your levels sit when you get checked. Make sure to test at the trough (lowest point before you would take the next dose).
Hey, join the discord

Abomination

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here know the relation with prolactine and hairloss? can prolactine off the charts cause shedding? Also knowledge of other sexual hormones like delta-4 androstendione, progesterone, DHEA and so on. See my results here:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...steride-results-and-labs.124688/#post-1834622

Posting it here. This is the % changes before and after topical finasteride:

DHT: -80%
prolactine: +566%
estrogen: +62%
total T: +34%
free T: -%44
progesterone: -68%
delta 4-androstenedione: +%98
3α-androstendiol glucoronide: +%22.4
LH: +88%
PTH-i: +100%

I can post the actual values if needed.

Something is:
1) causing a shed
2) not making the topical finasteride work

The foam also contains minoxidil 5%. My hair is decent for age 30 but I can see it getting worse at this rate. Something is off and I must make changes on the treatment now. Not looking forward to extreme treatments, I just want to see your view on this as someone that (hopefully) has knowledge on hormones after f*****g around with them as such levels.

The highest bump is clearly prolactine. I was considering using a prolactine inhibitor however im not sure if using it chronically is viable and could backfire. Also im not sure if it was something that happened right at that moment or im chronically having elevated prolactine now.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here know the relation with prolactine and hairloss? can prolactine off the charts cause shedding? Also knowledge of other sexual hormones like delta-4 androstendione, progesterone, DHEA and so on. See my results here:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...steride-results-and-labs.124688/#post-1834622

Something is:
1) causing a shed

The foam also contains minoxidil 5%. My hair is decent for age 30 but I can see it getting worse at this rate. Something is off and I must make changes on the treatment now. Not looking forward to extreme treatments, I just want to see your view on this as someone that (hopefully) has knowledge on hormones after f*****g around with them as such levels.

The highest bump is clearly prolactine. I was considering using a prolactine inhibitor however im not sure if using it chronically is viable and could backfire. Also im not sure if it was something that happened right at that moment or im chronically having elevated prolactine now.
Does shed here implies losing ground? If not then don't worry. If yes, then you should expect only maintenance on topical finasteride

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score

Something is:
1) causing a shed

yes prolactin can cause seborrheic dermatitis, as well as cause hair loss