Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh no i was saying that dutasteride gave me telogen effluvium.

I want to know your opinion about dutasteride. Do you think it is needed and gives an effect or not? did you grow hair only on estradiol and cpa? how is this possible.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1835396, member: 139951"] 6 мг эстрадиола в 5-10 раз выше, чем женская норма эстрадиола. беременность не в счет. [/ QUOTE]

girls at a young age have levels of 700 and 900 picomoles, I do not agree with you. They do not have bald patches and the hair improves, on the contrary. You sit on avodart or finasteride, this is really sh*t. 5a is involved in many hormones, not only dgt. Deprive yourself of others 5a metabolites. Hence the loss of high doses of estradiol. I am against inhibitors 5a. All that I look at reddit, the transformation and the return of hair growth was due to estradiol and aa!

It can not be. without finasteride or dutasteride, hair will not grow. you could not grow hair on cpa and estradiol. cypro does not block dht. without a block of DHT it is impossible to treat hair.

Jacob Williams

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can not be. without finasteride or dutasteride, hair will not grow. you could not grow hair on cpa and estradiol. cypro does not block dht. without a block of DHT it is impossible to treat hair.
Without testosterone your body can’t make DHT

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know, i always feared it to be the case with me, i have had issues with my heart since i was 14, where it beats irregularly,,, heart palpitations, beat..beat..beat..pause.....hard beat.. beat, every so often, and heart pains, but doctors said my heart was perfectly fine in 2015 when i went to find out what was going on, and then 15 months or so later, hair loss started and so began the nightmare lol. Might be related, might be coincidence.
I have something similar.. the pause and then a harder beat.. fks me off big time. I could have a really bad episode if I mess with my electrolytes. I’m convinced lowering or blocking my DHT can cause them. Propranolol works but it causes hair loss, typical

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1836026, member: 139951"] Не может быть. без финастерида или дутастерида волосы не будут расти. Вы не могли отрастить волосы на CPA и эстрадиоле. cypro не блокирует dht. без блока DHT невозможно лечить волосы. [/ QUOTE]

I do not use any dht inhibitors. Against this, by inhibiting 5a you inhibit other metabolites. Example: 5a dihydroprogesterone because it acts on 5a reductase which makes other hormone metabolites. Progesterone - 5a - dihydroprogesterone. Study all the hormones and their metabolites that pass through 5a. Inhibit 5a, you inhibit other metabolites. Transits using only testosterone inhibitors and using estradiol grow very beautiful hair. At the moment, I generally switched to Shemale mode.

Attachments

• 50583B94-4A91-46AB-88BE-AC20FE754906.png
    50583B94-4A91-46AB-88BE-AC20FE754906.png
    490.6 KB · Views: 458
  • 65E06583-BB04-4736-9A02-052990F25AEF.png
    65E06583-BB04-4736-9A02-052990F25AEF.png
    462.8 KB · Views: 365

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1836026, member: 139951"] Не может быть. без финастерида или дутастерида волосы не будут расти. Вы не могли отрастить волосы на CPA и эстрадиоле. cypro не блокирует dht. без блока DHT невозможно лечить волосы. [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• B86CDF4F-E667-4859-BE6F-F5E4B6B655C6.png
    B86CDF4F-E667-4859-BE6F-F5E4B6B655C6.png
    429.8 KB · Views: 307
  • 2D34883E-323E-4C2C-BEA3-BB46DE7E5735.png
    2D34883E-323E-4C2C-BEA3-BB46DE7E5735.png
    275.3 KB · Views: 292

omega

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,

I used 5mg finasteride and 1,5mg topical estradiol for 1y. (2018 aug. - 2019 sep.), but it doesn't work.
I don't want to use Dutasteride because of the negative stronger sexual effects. The exact role of hormones is uncertain. + Dutasteride doesn't work for everyone.

There may be a correlation between higher testosterone levels and hair loss in Androgenetic Alopecia.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5419033/

"It is logical that some reduction in hair loss and miniaturization may occur if the conversion of testosterone to its stronger androgen, DHT, is prevented......."

"Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic that functions as a competitive aldosterone antagonist and inhibits the interaction of testosterone and DHT with intracellular androgen receptors in target tissues (van Zuuren et al., 2012, Yazdabadi and Sinclair, 2011). Spironolactone also weakly inhibits androgen synthesis (Price, 2003). The anti-androgen effect is more commonly used in hirsutism and acne but has been used successfully at 100- to 200-mg daily doses to treat FPHL (Sinclair et al., 2005). One retrospective study of survey data showed that nearly 75% of women reported stabilization or improvement of their hair loss after treatment with spironolactone (Famenini et al., 2015). Similar results were obtained in an open intervention study from 2005 (Sinclair et al., 2005). While the vast majority of published data discusses adult patients, one case report described the visible improvement of FPHL in a 9-year-old patient after 6 months of therapy (Yazdabadi et al., 2009)."

"Cyproterone acetate works in several ways. It not only competitively blocks DHT from binding to its receptors at target tissue (Gilman et al., 1990), but it is also a progestogen that lowers testosterone levels by decreasing the release of luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones through pituitary-mediated supression (Gilman et al., 1990, Varothai and Bergfeld, 2014). "

Dht has a stronger effect on sexual activity than testosterone. And testosterone has a stronger effect on hair loss than Dht. Is it safer and effective to minimize testosterone levels? ex.: 25mg Spironolactone. without fina / duta and estradiol.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,

I used 5mg finasteride and 1,5mg topical estradiol for 1y. (2018 aug. - 2019 sep.), but it doesn't work.
I don't want to use Dutasteride because of the negative stronger sexual effects. The exact role of hormones is uncertain. + Dutasteride doesn't work for everyone.

There may be a correlation between higher testosterone levels and hair loss in Androgenetic Alopecia.

"It is logical that some reduction in hair loss and miniaturization may occur if the conversion of testosterone to its stronger androgen, DHT, is prevented......."

"Spironolactone is a potassium-sparing diuretic that functions as a competitive aldosterone antagonist and inhibits the interaction of testosterone and DHT with intracellular androgen receptors in target tissues (van Zuuren et al., 2012, Yazdabadi and Sinclair, 2011). Spironolactone also weakly inhibits androgen synthesis (Price, 2003). The anti-androgen effect is more commonly used in hirsutism and acne but has been used successfully at 100- to 200-mg daily doses to treat FPHL (Sinclair et al., 2005). One retrospective study of survey data showed that nearly 75% of women reported stabilization or improvement of their hair loss after treatment with spironolactone (Famenini et al., 2015). Similar results were obtained in an open intervention study from 2005 (Sinclair et al., 2005). While the vast majority of published data discusses adult patients, one case report described the visible improvement of FPHL in a 9-year-old patient after 6 months of therapy (Yazdabadi et al., 2009)."

"Cyproterone acetate works in several ways. It not only competitively blocks DHT from binding to its receptors at target tissue (Gilman et al., 1990), but it is also a progestogen that lowers testosterone levels by decreasing the release of luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones through pituitary-mediated supression (Gilman et al., 1990, Varothai and Bergfeld, 2014). "

Dht has a stronger effect on sexual activity than testosterone. And testosterone has a stronger effect on hair loss than Dht. Is it safer and effective to minimize testosterone levels? ex.: 25mg Spironolactone. without fina / duta and estradiol.
it won’t work! Use trans means spironolactone, cyproterone acetate, estradiol. Use a full transgender regimen.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey,

take 100 mg, 50 morning and 50 evening spironolactone and 1-2 mg estradiol

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score

I do not use any dht inhibitors. Against this, by inhibiting 5a you inhibit other metabolites. Example: 5a dihydroprogesterone because it acts on 5a reductase which makes other hormone metabolites. Progesterone - 5a - dihydroprogesterone. Study all the hormones and their metabolites that pass through 5a. Inhibit 5a, you inhibit other metabolites. Transits using only testosterone inhibitors and using estradiol grow very beautiful hair. At the moment, I generally switched to Shemale mode.
Doesn’t estrogen inhibit 5ar.. both can’t be high at the same time. Either or

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to know your opinion about dutasteride. Do you think it is needed and gives an effect or not? did you grow hair only on estradiol and cpa? how is this possible.

I think Dutasteride was unnecessary, My hair was growing back just fine on CPA + Estradiol, i added Dutasteride because i was impatient, and I got the Telogen Effluvium that usually comes with starting drugs like Finasteride or Dutasteride, Im still recovering from my Telogen Effluvium.

CPA blocks DHT pretty effectively:

"Cyproterone acetate works in several ways. It not only competitively blocks DHT from binding to its receptors at target tissue (Gilman et al., 1990), but it is also a progestogen that lowers testosterone levels by decreasing the release of luteinizing and follicle-stimulating hormones through pituitary-mediated supression (Gilman et al., 1990, Varothai and Bergfeld, 2014)."

also with a Testosterone level of 25 ng/dl, there is hardly any DHT being converted at all, which means that 100% of DHT is blocked.

Last edited: