Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really see yourself taking this past your 50s? Well I mean I get 10-20 years. At the end of the day the main issue we have is just losing our hair but that was going to happen eventually in old age. Not trying to convince you this is wrong but I did figure most of you were just gonna do this through the 30s and maybe 40s since after 50 nearly everyone becomes old anyways. The way I see it, I hope this just holds until a better alternative shows up but I do see a point where old is old and losing my hair isn't as embarrassing anymore compared to my 20s.

Not interested in having a family or anything? Or is hairloss just more important. Well I guess opinions can change with time and there might be better treatments in the future as low a chance as it might seem

I do have a family already, and it’s a large family. Over time, I’ve learnt that a family isn’t for me. Nonetheless, E will have the same effect so overtime my best option would be to get the ‘snip’ and cut out AAs. I don’t want to use other alternatives, the benefits of androgen deprivation therapy outweigh the negatives by a mile in my situation. Getting rid of androgens when you have androgenic alopecia is the only legitimate treatment, all of the future treatments will suck in comparison.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing man. Glad for you. So it's all from 12.5mg cypro and 2-3mg Estradiol?

Would also like you join our discord group. @Ikarus

Actually I never took cypro daily except the very beginning. Usually it would be only 3 or 4 times a week. These last few months I often go a week or two with no cypro and then I'll take a 50 mg pill. I'm not very consistent or scientific with it. I just take it based on how I feel and random hunches and guessing. And same with estradiol. When I take it I usually take 2.25 mg but I often skip days.

I don't like to spend too much time on the internet so I don't really like discord. This place is good enough for me.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey I'm back with an update. My hair has slowly continued to improve even though I stopped taking any drugs for a while and actually shaved my head recently just to see how I felt being bald and maybe stop taking all this hrt stuff. I have long hair for a guy so it was a pretty big change. The guys thought it was cool but almost all the women I know had very negative reactions to my bald head. They were so disappointed, they would just look at me bewildered and said why? They asked me whats wrong like I just had a mental breakdown went crazy and shaved my head. I think some of them felt sorry for me. Though some did say I look more like a man in charge like I should be the boss so that was cool. They got used to it after a while and said they liked it once the shock wore off. I think they were mostly being honest that they liked it after a while but still it honestly hurt seeing their disappointed faces. They dont know Ive been fighting hairloss so they didn't realize how hurtful they were being because their thinking its okay because I can grow it right back which is true but only because of hrt which I'm starting to really hate. I wish you guys could have seen their faces it really did surprise me how strongly they reacted. it really made me feel down. Honestly I wasn't a big fan of the look either so I resumed taking hrt and now that my hair has grown out a bit i've started getting a lot of compliments again which is nice. One person even said I look like I could be a model which is an exaggeration but that was cool to hear.

Also I want to reassure people that might be scared away from doing this because they see people like itsnoahkennedy looking extremely feminine. I have been on cypro and estradiol for over a year now and I look nothing like a girl. I still have a beard and I still have muscles. If you continue to work out they will not atrophy. I've actually been getting stronger and I just started curling 40lb dumbbells for the first time. Part of that reason Is people like noahkennedy takes far more drugs than I do and he never takes any breaks. that being said even with taking breaks and using letrozole and raloxefine I still have gyno bad enough that I still have to wear compression undershirts under tight clothing.

So I have my hair back but beause of the gyno and lack of energy compared to what I used to have I don't feel like a big winner. The Gyno sucks but for me it is simply the lesser of 2 evils so to speak. I plan to go back on letrozole and ralox again in the near future it really reduced the gyno but also mad me lose hair so its a give and take sort of thing. I dont know how long I will keep this up. All I know is I really hate being bald and having no control over my image. At least the hrt gives me a sense of control over myself and gives me much more confidence so overall I am happy with my decision and am a happier person because of it. And once again good luck to any guys out there desperate and crazy enough to try this.

If you don't know me you want to see my results you can see my before and after pics on page 191 of this thread

34339250-5D85-4904-8B97-7DC23F686C44.jpeg

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I never took cypro daily except the very beginning. Usually it would be only 3 or 4 times a week. These last few months I often go a week or two with no cypro and then I'll take a 50 mg pill. I'm not very consistent or scientific with it. I just take it based on how I feel and random hunches and guessing. And same with estradiol. When I take it I usually take 2.25 mg but I often skip days.

I don't like to spend too much time on the internet so I don't really like discord. This place is good enough for me.
Great, great. So would you say your condition improved even after that "after" pic on 191. I mean did you gain even more hair than that regrowth pic of yours?

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great, great. So would you say your condition improved even after that "after" pic on 191. I mean did you gain even more hair than that regrowth pic of yours?

Yeah I have. What that after photo doesn't show is that my temples were still pretty thin but now they are really thickening up.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I have. What that after photo doesn't show is that my temples were still pretty thin but now they are really thickening up.
Congo.

Sorry for this privacy-intruding question, but I would like to know why you don't like spending too much time on internet. I mean I'm kinda addicted, but when I'm done with it at the end of the day I feel like I have wasted my whole day. I would like to reduce spending time on the internet as much as I can.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Congo.

Sorry for this privacy-intruding question, but I would like to know why you don't like spending too much time on internet. I mean I'm kinda addicted, but when I'm done with it at the end of the day I feel like I have wasted my whole day. I would like to reduce spending time on the internet as much as I can.

Well you just kind of answered it for me. The internet is great in small doses but it's easy to get carried away and next thing you know the whole day is gone. I think internet addiction is extremely common but not really talked about or taken seriously enough. Ive wasted way too many days online and I realized it wasn't making me happy. All those interesting facts I've learned and memes I've laughed at really don't add anything meaningful to my life and I realized I've been wasting my time. Think about it this way no one on their deathbed is ever going to say I wish I spent more time on the internet. They'll say they wish they spent it with people in the flesh or having a fulfilling hobby because that's what really matters. I've found the best way to not use the net too much is turn off your phone and put it away somewhere. Not in your bedroom but in a hard to get place like a closet so you will only get it when you really need too. Also don't use it when you first wake up. That sets your mind up for the whole day to be lazy and rely on the net for company and comfort. The days I use it the least the happier and more productive I am.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you just kind of answered it for me. The internet is great in small doses but it's easy to get carried away and next thing you know the whole day is gone. I think internet addiction is extremely common but not really talked about or taken seriously enough. Ive wasted way too many days online and I realized it wasn't making me happy. All those interesting facts I've learned and memes I've laughed at really don't add anything meaningful to my life and I realized I've been wasting my time. Think about it this way no one on their deathbed is ever going to say I wish I spent more time on the internet. They'll say they wish they spent it with people in the flesh or having a fulfilling hobby because that's what really matters. I've found the best way to not use the net too much is turn off your phone and put it away somewhere. Not in your bedroom but in a hard to get place like a closet so you will only get it when you really need too. Also don't use it when you first wake up. That sets your mind up for the whole day to be lazy and rely on the net for company and comfort. The days I use it the least the happier and more productive I am.
Yeah man. Taking inspiration from you, I will greatly reduced my internet usage. It is hard to for me to get inspired by someone who is doing it in purpose, but when someone comes out of blue and tell it, it fckin pumps me up.

My addiction is further fueled by the fact that internet is literally free here in India. Fml

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man. Taking inspiration from you, I will greatly reduced my internet usage. It is hard to for me to get inspired by someone who is doing it in purpose, but when someone comes out of blue and tell it, it fckin pumps me up.

My addiction is further fueled by the fact that internet is literally free here in India. Fml

Yeah man go for it. After awhile you will wonder how you spent so much time on it. Try to stay away from Reddit and YouTube especially. Those are the sites that stole my time away the most.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Itsnoahkennedy, post: 1839661, member: 135884"] Прогрессирование мужской атрофии мышц, когда мое тело продолжает феминизироваться.

[ATTACH = полный] 129422 [/ ATTACH] [ATTACH = полный] 129423 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
not knowing you, I would think that this is a girl

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take 12.5 cipro + 4 estradiol and 25 spironolactone. Before that, I took 25 cipro and 4 estro. After that I had seborrhea again. I blame the adrenal glands, which begin to respond to a decrease in testosterone, begin to work hard and produce a derivative of dhea and its sulfate derivative for testosterone and dihydrotestosterone. I decided to combine 2 antiandrogens.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, сообщение: 1839814, участник: 139951"] Avodart прекратил потребление? [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• 08B34401-9E39-4C22-86B0-E2A3BE6AA8C5.jpeg
    08B34401-9E39-4C22-86B0-E2A3BE6AA8C5.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 157
  • 75B8C264-2E7A-4892-8483-766258ABF6C2.jpeg
    75B8C264-2E7A-4892-8483-766258ABF6C2.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 137

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
me too..

without the HRT i would have troubles around my life and about myself

with HRT the whole life is getting better and better
How much do you recommend using DHEA on HRT? Does it bring any results?

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much do you recommend using DHEA on HRT? Does it bring any results?

i ran it out since august

no more DHEA ...never again... my DHT-levels was worst (1400 pgml (male range: 300-900 pgml))

now my DHT is about 400 pgml

i am on 7-Keto-DHEA .. this has no effekt on DHT

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
i ran it out since august

no more DHEA ...never again... my DHT-levels was worst (1400 pgml (male range: 300-900 pgml))

now my DHT is about 400 pgml

i am on 7-Keto-DHEA .. this has no effekt on DHT
raises DHT dhea levels?