Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

likemike

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
raises DHT dhea levels?

DHT metabolized to adiol but not backwards

DHEA goes to Androstendione and Testosterone / in some cells directly to DHT

50mg DHEA every day was too much .. 5 mg could be interesting for people, they wat to stay masculine and with no hairloss.. but my hair goes bad and thin

Reactions: Yar

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
Actually I never took cypro daily except the very beginning. Usually it would be only 3 or 4 times a week. These last few months I often go a week or two with no cypro and then I'll take a 50 mg pill. I'm not very consistent or scientific with it. I just take it based on how I feel and random hunches and guessing. And same with estradiol. When I take it I usually take 2.25 mg but I often skip days.

I don't like to spend too much time on the internet so I don't really like discord. This place is good enough for me.

Do you take Estrogel or the Estradiol oral pills?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Яр, сообщение: 1839846, участник: 141950"] повысить уровень DHT dhea? [/ QUOTE]
I use estrogel. They say the gel works better and keeps more consistent levels in your system than the pills.
how much do you use estrogel per day?

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use estrogel. They say the gel works better and keeps more consistent levels in your system than the pills.

What you’re regimen today? I understand it is just supporting regimen..
And what about potency and libido?

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gel is likely better for e2/e1 ratio i think

With administration of an oral estradiol tablet sublingually, complete dissolution of the tablet occurs within a few minutes and circulating levels of estradiol begin to rise within 5 minutes.[81] Maximal levels of estradiol occur after 30 to 60 minutes of administration.[81] After this, estradiol levels drop steeply within 4 hours, and this is followed by a more gradual decline in levels of estradiol and a return to baseline concentrations by 24 hours.[81] The rapid rise and steep fall of estradiol levels with sublingual administration of estradiol is analogous to the case of intravenous injection and intranasal administration of the hormone.[9][11][4]

Sublingual administration of a single 0.25 mg tablet of micronized estradiol has been found to produce peak levels of 300 pg/mL estradiol and 60 pg/mL estrone within 1 hour.[9] A higher dose of 1 mg estradiol was found to result in maximum levels of 450 pg/mL estradiol and 165 pg/mL estrone, which was followed by a rapid decline in estradiol levels to 85 pg/mL within 3 hours.[9] Conversely, the decline in estrone levels was much slower and reached a level of 80 pg/mL after 18 hours.[9] A single administration of 4 mg micronized estradiol (two 2-mg Estrace tablets) under the tongue, considered a very high dose of sublingual estradiol, has been found to result in maximal levels of estradiol of 1759 ± 704 pg/mL, with a range of 634 to 2840 pg/mL, after 1 hour in a mixed group of normotensive and hypertensive postmenopausal women.[84]

Although sublingual administration of estradiol has a relatively short duration, the medication can be administered multiple times per day in divided doses to compensate for this.[9][87][88] Studies that used high doses of sublingual estradiol in the treatment of severe postpartum depression have administered a dose of 1 mg 3 to 8 times per day.[89][90][87][88]

Regardless of administration form, such as patch or gel, transdermal estradiol is transported into the skin, including through the stratum corneum, epidermis, and dermis, by a passive diffusion process.[9][117] Following this, estradiol is then taken up by local capillary blood vessels and delivered into the circulation.[9] There is a depot effect in the skin with transdermal estradiol, which results in continuous delivery of transdermal estradiol into the circulation.[17][117] This is because the skin functions as a semipermeable membrane and there is a concentration gradient between the application site of transdermal estradiol and capillary blood, with the rate of diffusion of estradiol across the stratum corneum being the specific rate-limiting factor in absorption.[9][117] As a result, peaks and troughs in circulating estradiol levels are limited, and the skin and subcutaneous fat act as a reservoir of estradiol that maintains circulating estradiol levels between doses.[17] For these reasons, transdermal estradiol can provide near-constant circulating levels of estradiol

unlike oral estradiol, transdermal estradiol is not associated with supraphysiological concentrations of estrone or estrogen conjugates like estradiol sulfate, and transdermal estradiol does not have disproportionate effects on liver protein synthesis.[9] In accordance, estradiol, at typical menopausal replacement dosages, has been found not to increase the risk of blood clots or insulin resistance,[55][11] nor to affect hepatic SHBG, IGF-1, GHBP,[58] IGFBP,[59]

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Яр, сообщение: 1839816, член: 141950"] это не нужно, вы нарушаете 5а, вы нарушаете механизм гестагенов, а не только андрогенов [/ QUOTE]
women do not have DHT. and with gestagens, too, everything is in order. if you take cyproterone then there will be progestogens.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already have Norwood 0, I do not use 5a inhibitors, since they disrupt the progesterone metabolism of various progestins. There is much written about this, but everything is noted in the progesterone metabolism schemes.
You said that after using estradiol and cyproterone, you started to have very severe itching on your head. This is because DHT has grown. inhibitors of 5a can remove the itch. I think you never had hair problems. If you have become Norwood Zero in 3 months, then you simply did not have hair problems.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said that after using estradiol and cyproterone, you started to have very severe itching on your head. This is because DHT has grown. inhibitors of 5a can remove the itch. I think you never had hair problems. If you have become Norwood Zero in 3 months, then you simply did not have hair problems.
I got seborrhea as long as my adrenal glands began to compensate. I deal with them with spironalactone and against eggs I use cyproterone. I still had seborrhea on finasteride. You can’t pay off adrenal glands, only spironolactone. I don’t need testosterone growth on finasteride dutasteride bodybuilders for faster recovery.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had Norwood 1.5-2, now I'm approaching Norwood 0

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how much spironolactone do you take? I am 300 mg.

LEXUS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is best to smear the ALL HEAD of estrogel. then there will be no seborrhea. and hair will grow.
The tube lasts for 5 days.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
how much spironolactone do you take? I am 300 mg.
my initial dose is 25 mg spironolactone. Before that I took 100 and my face skin began to become wrinkled, frontal wrinkles appeared more clearly

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "LEXUS, post: 1840116, member: 139951"] лучше всего мазать ВСЕ ГОЛОВКИ эстрогеля. тогда не будет себореи. и волосы будут расти.
Трубка длится 5 днейright now I don’t have seborrhea since I started strangling the adrenal glands with spironolactone, when the body felt that it was losing testosterone from the eggs, it began to compensate for it with the adrenal glands, according to the androgenic mechanism of conversion to DHT. If I just took cyproterone and estradiol, my head became oily faster, with the addition of spironolactone in my mode, I stopped it.. [/ QUOTE]

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Яр, сообщение: 1839816, член: 141950"] это не нужно, вы нарушаете 5а, вы нарушаете механизм гестагенов, а не только андрогенов [/ QUOTE]
women do not have DHT. and with gestagens, too, everything is in order. if you take cyproterone then there will be progestogens.
they have DHT up to 450P / ml

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What you’re regimen today? I understand it is just supporting regimen..
And what about potency and libido?

Hey Mr. Grey. I take 3.75 g of estrogel most days and 50 mg of cypro every 10 days or so. My libido is much lower than it used to be but it's fine.

Mr. Grey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, just want to share my experience. I used 12.5 cpa and 2-2.5 mg estro (pills), 0.5 mg duta every day during 4 months. 3 weeks ago I refused from cpa and staying on duta and 1-2 mg estro. I have erection, libido still low. But i totally don’t have sperm ....

Interesting it is will fixed or not? I mean sperm.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, just want to share my experience. I used 12.5 cpa and 2-2.5 mg estro (pills), 0.5 mg duta every day during 4 months. 3 weeks ago I refused from cpa and staying on duta and 1-2 mg estro. I have erection, libido still low. But i totally don’t have sperm ....

Interesting it is will fixed or not? I mean sperm.

That's unfortunate. I never stopped. Maybe take a smaller dose. When I start producing a very small amount I take a break. You probably don't need such a high dose to regrow hair. I would lower your cypro to 3 times a week.