Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "ali.talebi1994, post: 1840750, member: 143339"] кто-нибудь здесь знает, как долго будет происходить отток телогена, когда вы начнете миноксидил? [/ QUOTE]

Attachments

• 15EC7D13-630F-4FB2-BAD0-0988E8E5D951.png
    15EC7D13-630F-4FB2-BAD0-0988E8E5D951.png
    384.9 KB · Views: 387

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "ali.talebi1994, post: 1840750, member: 143339"] кто-нибудь здесь знает, как долго будет происходить отток телогена, когда вы начнете миноксидил? [/ QUOTE]
Look at his face, do you really want to become a woman just for the sake of hair? Well, that way you would not be able to find a mentally stable girlfriend. Maybe ask @Ikarus , he might be interested in becoming your girlfriend, but never expect better than that.:D

Last edited:

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at his face, do you really want to become a woman just for the sake of hair? Well, that way you would not be able to find a mentally stable girlfriend. Maybe ask @Ikarus , he might be interested in becoming your girlfriend, but never expect better than that.:D
I like to have feminine traits, girls are closer than men

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
Upload a picture of your face, you stupid c***. You’re from India, you can’t talk sh*t about appearance when the standards there are lower than your IQ...
The average height of Indians is 5 ft 8 inch, which is more than yours..:D

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The average height of Indians is 5 ft 8 inch, which is more than yours. You Little f*****...:D

Height doesn’t boost your appearance. If you’re relying on your height to make you look good, looks like you’re not gonna get far in the appearance game, sweetie...

robincurtz

Banned
Reaction score
Height doesn’t boost your appearance. If you’re relying on your height to make you look good, looks like you’re not gonna get far in the appearance game, sweetie...
That's never gonna happen even if you put your balls on a railway track...:D

Attachments

• E53BAF45-FE33-40D7-BC8D-73E0C4CA0B08.jpeg
    E53BAF45-FE33-40D7-BC8D-73E0C4CA0B08.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 234

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@nWo Wolfpac, jgray, father_of_sheishido etc we all are able to save our hair and are still very much male.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a sh*t show this forum is, i really wonder how many of you would have taken this route if there was a simple and non life changing way of keeping or getting your hair back. And i know that many of you will say now that you would have done it anyways, i'm not gonna believe it because it's irrelevant now since you already done it, but i would really like to know it even if i know it's impossible. And i'm not judging even if it sounds that way, because in the end it's your lives, your bodies, if it really makes you happy who am i to judge, but i find it fantastic of what people are willing to do just to save their hair, simply fantastic and unbelievable, but this is just me!
Hahaha.. and you're back again. Must share some special bonding with us, ha?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a sh*t show this forum is, i really wonder how many of you would have taken this route if there was a simple and non life changing way of keeping or getting your hair back. And i know that many of you will say now that you would have done it anyways, i'm not gonna believe it because it's irrelevant now since you already done it, but i would really like to know it even if i know it's impossible. And i'm not judging even if it sounds that way, because in the end it's your lives, your bodies, if it really makes you happy who am i to judge, but i find it fantastic of what people are willing to do just to save their hair, simply fantastic and unbelievable, but this is just me!

Can you mind your own business? Our regimens have nothing to do with you, and your words aren't going to change our minds...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must be real dumb in reading what i wrote and actually thinking that somebody would like to change your mind. Real real dumb, but what can you expect, your post history says a lot of things and the question was not addressed to you, i suggest you mind your own business because it's a public forum and thread and i can ask whatever the f*** i want without having to justify myself to all the mentally unstable fucks that don't agree or don't like my questions or statements. Go on your private discord where you really have "power" to dictate what people should talk or not!

Then what's the point of commenting if you're getting nowhere? You can comment anywhere you like, but that doesn't mean we can't respond to you. And neither does that cancel out your possibility of getting banned again, since you are creating alt accounts under a VPN to surpass a ban. Take a seat, sir.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would like to post about my progress, since six months has gone by and I think it's selfish of me to not post about my progress just because of one person. Although, I won't upload any images since allegedly my prior ones have been circulating around incel discord servers.

Six months has passed, and things have changed a lot. I would say the regrowth is starting to solidify, and the once-small hair are beginning to gain length. I can definitely admit that there has been at least a 30% increase in density, along with a significant improvement with the hairline area. My hair is definitely still a work-in-progress, and will probably take until February or March to reach a 50-60% increase in density. I am still relying on the use of hair fibres when going out, and avoiding the wind like the plague, but there is a decrease in anxiety when being outdoors which makes me pleased. I think my biggest struggle is going to be the frontal section; although my hairline is an NW1, the frontal section is thinner than the rest. Although, this was expected considering my frontal section and crown section were hit the hardest. I just have to give it more time, and I will report back in the future.

When it comes to my skin, it's pretty much the same. My sebum production is still tanked, and are slightly lower than when I was on isotretinoin. It makes me wonder about the true power of androgen deprivation therapy, and how dermatologists should use this method as a course of action for acne (isotretinoin is definitely much harsher on the body compared to ADT). I am still guessing my sebum production tanked significantly since spironolactone because bicalutamide has lead to a better decrease in androgenic activity. In terms of scalp sebum production, it's still tanked and my hair generally doesn't need to be washed for a week. I could definitely go without washing for longer, although I personally find that unhygienic, and could maybe trigger some scalp issues.

I will probably do another update in December. Until then, I hope you have found this useful and please ask me any questions if you like.

JaySegura

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys. I’ve been taking bica 150 for a few months, recently started taking 2mg estradiol (single pill) a day. But I’m thinking on Switching to cypro 25 mg daily splitting a 50 mg pill in half, plus estradiol 4 mg daily. Will that be a good idea? I am not seeing the results I hoped I thought I’d get with bicalutamide. Please guide me guys, I want a slim body, get rid of some muscle and of course get hella lot of hair.

JaySegura

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys. I’ve been taking bica 150 for a few months, recently started taking 2mg estradiol (single pill) a day. But I’m thinking on Switching to cypro 25 mg daily splitting a 50 mg pill in half, plus estradiol 4 mg daily. Will that be a good idea? I am not seeing the results I hoped I thought I’d get with bicalutamide. Please guide me guys, I want a slim body, get rid of some muscle and of course get hella lot of hair.
I’m 162 pounds and 5,10 tall if that’s important. I want to look delicate.