Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys. I’ve been taking bica 150 for a few months, recently started taking 2mg estradiol (single pill) a day. But I’m thinking on Switching to cypro 25 mg daily splitting a 50 mg pill in half, plus estradiol 4 mg daily. Will that be a good idea? I am not seeing the results I hoped I thought I’d get with bicalutamide. Please guide me guys, I want a slim body, get rid of some muscle and of course get hella lot of hair.
How many months bro? If you have been on 150mg Bicalutamide for more than 6 months then start taking Cyproterone Acetate. If you only want to use it for T lowering effect, then anywhere between 5-12.5mg is as effective as 25mg even 50mg.

JaySegura

My Regimen
Reaction score
How many months bro? If you have been on 150mg Bicalutamide for more than 6 months then start taking Cyproterone Acetate. If you only want to use it for T lowering effect, then anywhere between 5-12.5mg is as effective as 25mg even 50mg.
Almost five months. Yes I want to lower t, plus adding the estradiol I think that will be a better approach. Will less than 25mg be enough to get the results Noah is getting?

I'mme

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Almost five months. Yes I want to lower t, plus adding the estradiol I think that will be a better approach. Will less than 25mg be enough to get the results Noah is getting?
Yeah, as per new studies there no difference between 5mg or 12.5 mg or 25mg. Only sides increase as you go higher.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, as per new studies there no difference between 5mg or 12.5 mg or 25mg. Only sides increase as you go higher.
No difference in T reduction, but perhaps more receptors are blocked with higher doses

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey. So what would your recommendations be? Taking the whole 50 mg? With 4 mg estradiol daily?
reduce up to 12.5 mg cipro and 2 mg estro, from the next month give your testosterone, if at zero you can leave 12.5 as your constant dose, increase the dose of estradiol to 4 mg

JaySegura

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you notice a decrease in sebum production, and other effects of androgen deprivation therapy?
Actually yes, less sebum on my face, less burning sensation on my scalp (happens sporadically) and I definitely have got minor gyno. Is it working then? Should I just up my estradiol intake so I lose more muscle? I just want results like if I were taking cypro. I really don’t care about cypro side effects.

JaySegura

My Regimen
Reaction score
reduce up to 12.5 mg cipro and 2 mg estro, from the next month give your testosterone, if at zero you can leave 12.5 as your constant dose, increase the dose of estradiol to 4 mg
So is it recomendable to drop bica?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually yes, less sebum on my face, less burning sensation on my scalp (happens sporadically) and I definitely have got minor gyno. Is it working then? Should I just up my estradiol intake so I lose more muscle? I just want results like if I were taking cypro. I really don’t care about cypro side effects.

What have your results been like so far?

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey. So what would your recommendations be? Taking the whole 50 mg? With 4 mg estradiol daily?
do not swallow such large doses of cipro, a dose of 12.5 will perfectly throw your testosterone at 0, many who have taken with me will tell you about it. increase the dose by another 12.5 until it falls into the female norm. The dose of estradiol must be kept at 100 picomoles, you cannot keep estradiol lower on cypro. Otherwise, LH and Androstenedione are turned on. Also androgen. 160-180 picomoles on cypro estradiol must be kept !!! Then the androstenedione with LH will not turn on!

JaySegura

My Regimen
Reaction score
What have your results been like so far?
I would say that just good, I don’t know if I should give bica more time as I am taking such a high dose and increase my estradiol intake to 4 mg daily (I take valerate estradiol, brand progynova) or change to cypro.

JaySegura

My Regimen
Reaction score
do not swallow such large doses of cipro, a dose of 12.5 will perfectly throw your testosterone at 0, many who have taken with me will tell you about it. increase the dose by another 12.5 until it falls into the female norm. The dose of estradiol must be kept at 100 picomoles, you cannot keep estradiol lower on cypro. Otherwise, LH and Androstenedione are turned on. Also androgen. 160-180 picomoles on cypro estradiol must be kept !!! Then the androstenedione with LH will not turn on!
So you think by taking such dose and 4 mg estradiol daily will I block androgen receptors?

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would say that just good, I don’t know if I should give bica more time as I am taking such a high dose and increase my estradiol intake to 4 mg daily (I take valerate estradiol, brand progynova) or change to cypro.

You have to be patient, I’m on bicalutamide and estradiol too. At five months, especially after adding estradiol late, you will have to give it time. Although, you could switch to CPA if it makes you more confident in your future results.

JaySegura

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be patient, I’m on bicalutamide and estradiol too. At five months, especially after adding estradiol late, you will have to give it time. Although, you could switch to CPA if it makes you more confident in your future results.
Thank you so much for your help! ❤️