Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the answers.

One more thing about when you started bica, did you start by taking something like 50/150 mg per day, and then moved to the 37.5 every other day or you started straight with 37.5 mg every other day ? If you started with the 37.5 every other day plan, how long did bica take to get you tangible results?
Thanks again
I took 75 mg every day, and the effect came on the 10th day. When I wasn't taking HRT and was on testosterone, it took 3 weeks for the effect to take place at 50mg per day

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
90% of trans people are still flat chested unless they're like above 22 bmi, I just have slightly bigger nipples and I'm at 17 bmi. My nipples only look hard and are visible through shirts. All the poisoned people here have bigger boobs than me and they're not even on estrogen. Dani grew huge tits cause she was always meant to be a woman so she had them even before hrt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most gays prefer young looking pretty twinks ;)
no they don't, gays prefer literally anything that has a dick and moves cause testosterone rotted their brains and made them permanently hypersexual and disgusting. Look at losingbattle88, he's trying to flirt with everyone here without even knowing what they look like cause it really doesn't matter to those people as long as you have a dick. all gay people should be forcefully transitioned or hanged like in Iran

pissoff

My Regimen
Reaction score
no they don't, gays prefer literally anything that has a dick and moves cause testosterone rotted their brains and made them permanently hypersexual and disgusting. Look at losingbattle88, he's trying to flirt with everyone here without even knowing what they look like cause it really doesn't matter to those people as long as you have a dick. all gay people should be forcefully transitioned or hanged like in Iran
Gross low effort bait