Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
gendering hormones is retarded. testosterone is a remnant from our neanderthal caveman days, it has no place in modern society and everyone should be encouraged to switch to estrogen. its time to move on.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but you guys here are not trustworthy ppl. Only one how cared on how I am doing was @Mr. Slap Head, he can be a troll sometimes but you know when a person is really a good person behind all the trolling. He asked how I was doing while the rest of you are only betrayers and scavengers that only cares about ppl thinking like you and when one has problem, you turn your heads back and trash talk about that person. Those are not ppl I want to rely on, sorry.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
adri was pretending to not be trans on this forum for years just to get slaphead and grandma to like her. idk why she cares so much about their opinion, on reddit she posted face pics constantly and cried about dysphoria almost daily. she has multiple different personalities and they all hate each other. slap head is harassing suicidal people half his age on hair loss forums for years but he's pretending to be your friend for now so it's completely fine

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
adri was pretending to not be trans on this forum for years just to get slaphead and grandma to like her. idk why she cares so much about their opinion, on reddit she posted face pics constantly and cried about dysphoria almost daily. she has multiple different personalities and they all hate each other. slap head is harassing suicidal people half his age on hair loss forums for years but he's pretending to be your friend for now so it's completely fine
He really was the only person on this sh*t forum that cares how I am that's a fact, the rest you say we talked about it and won't keep that sh*t anymore

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re traumatized over the simple fact that I have the ability to make friends and have relationships like a normal person. It’s no one’s fault that you’re an unlovable freak except your own.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He really was the only person on this sh*t forum that cares how I am that's a fact, the rest you say we talked about it and won't keep that sh*t anymore
I do care what you’re going thru but you claim estrogen doesn’t work and then show no evidence of further hair loss. Just shedding. We all shed and have less than ideal hair, but we have hair

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people on this forum just come here to project their insecurities and to gain a sense of superiority that they desire but do not possess outside of the internet. It is actually sad.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most people on this forum just come here to project their insecurities and to gain a sense of superiority that they desire but do not possess outside of the internet. It is actually sad.
It's not hard to notice. You see 414 trying to make me look bad here talking about sh*t of the past, same with other poster here.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 421412142.jpg
    421412142.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 14

Harry Styler

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we please keep the topic related to hair and HRT? Some of us are dealing with serious hair loss issues, and could care less about gender constructs. Isn’t the thread called “hair is life”. This should be the topic, not whether you categorize as trans or not, who cares. I guess it doesn’t really seem to be an issue for me since I’m just focused on results. And never really had side effects. Seems that I am genetically poor at aromatization, estradiol has restored balance to my life that’s all I care about