Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
brother is e2 dose dependent for feminization and sides?Also can i just take e2 and dutasteride alone or i need cpa too?
For injetionc valorate or cupionate??
Standard transgender dosages apply if you want the drug to work for hair. Start with just E2 and duta and add bica or CPA later on if you want. I use cypionate injections.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women refuse to have kids cause of their baldness while men refuse to use estrogen specifically so they can stay fertile and keep spreading their bald genes. Literally no one wants your baldness just get an orchiectomy and take estrogen already. people like grandma are even more shocking cause it's not like she's ever going to have kids anyway, shes just too p**rn addicted to ever take anything that will lower her libido by even 1%. She needs to be forcefully castrated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241011-162646.png
    Screenshot_20241011-162646.png
    379.9 KB · Views: 52

sg2000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Standard transgender dosages apply if you want the drug to work for hair. Start with just E2 and duta and add bica or CPA later on if you want. I use cypionate injections.
i hope to find something related the safest and effective dose of hrt in this thread.I guess i should re read it all again starting from first page.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope to find something related the safest and effective dose of hrt in this thread.I guess i should re read it all again starting from first page.
it's a slightly contested topic. i use the dosage as recommended by otokonoko pharmaceuticals which to some is considered a bit high, but it works for me. you just have to find an established dosage and try it, then get your levels checked and change dosages accordingly.

sg2000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i hope to find something related the safest and effective dose of hrt in this thread.I guess i should re read it all again

it's a slightly contested topic. i use the dosage as recommended by otokonoko pharmaceuticals which to some is considered a bit high, but it works for me. you just have to find an established dosage and try it, then get your levels checked and change dosages accordingly.
which is?

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
which is?

Estradiol Cypionate 10 ml/400mg – 75 USD (less than 3 units 85 USD each)

Cypionate is a little bit more expensive than EV, but it allows for more stable levels and injecting less, we advise for monotherapy dosages (0.275ml every 10 days, 11mg/10days), this make a small 10ml vial to last for almost 12 months.

sg2000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Estradiol Cypionate 10 ml/400mg – 75 USD (less than 3 units 85 USD each)

Cypionate is a little bit more expensive than EV, but it allows for more stable levels and injecting less, we advise for monotherapy dosages (0.275ml every 10 days, 11mg/10days), this make a small 10ml vial to last for almost 12 months.

since im going to use “x hair regimen” long term or as long as i want hair,Do you think duta and e2 injections will be enough for stop losing hair?