Female But Needing To Talk About This

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you read the first part of what I wrote? Context is relevant I'm afraid.

does he really think that his gymcel pics will compete with OP's gym pics by controversy value

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahaha in an odd way that's actually how I saw his last post.

"well I posted gym selfies too where's my noodz requests :("

spit out water I was drinking after an emoji

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
TWELVE pages posted because a girl batts her eyelashes, and myself a veteran hair loss member gets like THREE replies on trying to conceal my scar? and I AM THE WHITE KNIGHT??? f*** all you pussies. YOU are the white knights in disguise.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
TWELVE pages posted because a girl batts her eyelashes, and myself a veteran hair loss member gets like THREE replies on trying to conceal my scar? and I AM THE WHITE KNIGHT??? f*** all you pussies. YOU are the white knights in disguise.

That's a bummer buck. I just found your thread and I'm replying now.

Also nothing in life beats the male sex drive. It's why most of us are so obsessed with our hair in the first place.

Don't take it personally.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a bummer buck. I just found your thread and I'm replying now.

Also nothing in life beats the male sex drive. It's why most of us are so obsessed with our hair in the first place.

Don't take it personally.
Idealforehead I have wanted to private message you but since I’m so new to the forum I’m not really sure how :/ I wanted to ask your advice about RU. You can buy the premade 5% or 8%... I’m not really down with the mixing it yourself thing and I’m sort of scared of doing it and screwing it up. Worth buying the premade? And before anyone says YOUR HAIR IS FINE, well you all had more hair once too, and I’m sure if you could have prevented it from getting worse well in advance, you would have.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idealforehead I have wanted to private message you but since I’m so new to the forum I’m not really sure how :/ I wanted to ask your advice about RU. You can buy the premade 5% or 8%... I’m not really down with the mixing it yourself thing and I’m sort of scared of doing it and screwing it up. Worth buying the premade? And before anyone says YOUR HAIR IS FINE, well you all had more hair once too, and I’m sure if you could have prevented it from getting worse well in advance, you would have.

Yeah I'll just reply here then. That's a common question and no one really knows. Kane, the guy who runs Anagen has claimed his premade formulations are stable for 6 months. But no one has ever 3rd party tested his premade formulations. And it would be very difficult to do that.

I have used RU for 2 years now, and over that time, I always mixed my own. Would buying premade be just as good? Probably. I bought RU powder from Kane for 2 years and he never treated me badly or unethically. He was always quick and good with customer service. So I have a tendency to believe him and trust that what he's selling is what's he's selling.

But I only trust people so far. I'm a bit paranoid that way and in general. So I have only bought powder and only mixed my own. Your choice.

Also the PM function is you click on someone's name on the left then click "start conversation" if you need it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'll just reply here then. That's a common question and no one really knows. Kane, the guy who runs Anagen has claimed his premade formulations are stable for 6 months. But no one has ever 3rd party tested his premade formulations. And it would be very difficult to do that.

I have used RU for 2 years now, and over that time, I always mixed my own. Would buying premade be just as good? Probably. I bought RUfrom Kane for 2 years and he never treated me badly or unethically. He was always quick and good with customer service. So I have a tendency to believe him and trust that what he's selling is what's he's selling.

But I only trust people so far. I'm a bit paranoid that way and in general. So I have only bought powder and only mixed my own. Your choice.
Did you have good experience with it? As in hair maintenance or regrowth? The thing that scares me most is shedding. I always bloody shed... but I wouldn’t be so freaked if I knew it would be worth it you know? I’ve been through so many damn products like Nizoral, spironolactone, etc that made me shed to no effect. SO disheartening. Actually things got so bad in 2015 that my derm tested me for frontal fibrosING alopecia because I lost most of my lashes and brows. I owe minoxidil to my hairline/brows/hair. I just have to take care of the DHT effected areas. I only just started avodart so who the heck knows what good that will do. I want to add a topical. Keto is out, spironolactone is out, heard not so awesome things about Fluridil... so your advice here would be awesome!

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you have good experience with it? As in hair maintenance or regrowth? The thing that scares me most is shedding. I always bloody shed... but I wouldn’t be so freaked if I knew it would be worth it you know? I’ve been through so many damn products like Nizoral, spironolactone, etc that made me shed to no effect. SO disheartening. Actually things got so bad in 2015 that my derm tested me for frontal fibrosING alopecia because I lost most of my lashes and brows. I owe minoxidil to my hairline/brows/hair. I just have to take care of the DHT effected areas. I only just started avodart so who the heck knows what good that will do. I want to add a topical. Keto is out, spironolactone is out, heard not so awesome things about Fluridil... so your advice here would be awesome!

You should ask your derma for the 2% prescription ketacozanole shampoo, also look into derma rolling. I have seen gains with rolling.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You should ask your derma for the 2% prescription ketacozanole shampoo, also look into derma rolling. I have seen gains with rolling.
I can buy 2% Keto over the counter here. I makes me shed like nuts every single time. I also dermaroll every time. I started all that back in 2015. I will say my hairline is WAYYYY better than it was. My derm thought I had frontal fibrosing alopecia for a while before we did all the scalp biospies.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can buy 2% Keto over the counter here. I makes me shed like nuts every single time. I also dermaroll every time. I started all that back in 2015. I will say my hairline is WAYYYY better than it was. My derm thought I had frontal fibrosing alopecia for a while before we did all the scalp biospies.

Huh are you doing it every day? I've been taking the every 2-3 weeks approach with a very long pin (1.5 mm, gonna move to 2 soon).