For The Love Of Christ, Is There Any Good News Expected Soon?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its f*****g over
XX2VWAo.png

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i officially have quit gymcelling. i remember how i used to tell Dante92 to try it lol. he was right all along. there's no gym for your face or height. it's f*****g over. only other ppl who were ever impressed by my physique were other dudes and im no gaycel. such a f*****g waste of time it is...

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i officially have quit gymcelling. i remember how i used to tell Dante92 to try it lol. he was right all along. there's no gym for your face or height. it's f*****g over. only other ppl who were ever impressed by my physique were other dudes and im no gaycel. such a f*****g waste of time it is...

Maybe you should start living for something else than just for a pussy... Just an idea

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score

Because keeping yourself in good physical condition is a waste of time? Reducing your risk of cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular illness is a waste of time? Reducing body fat and improving mood is a waste of time? Not even going into the improved physique and facial definition that proper diet and gym will give you.

If you're a bald, fat man you may as well f*****g jump off a cliff. Going to the gym isn't going to stop you being bald but the benefits of it are undeniable.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, gymcelling doesn't work.

Wait.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlFE2i9VrHWydgOKW86Hu1ut_4YZHOcMmhUStNWN2_fB0MTa0D.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because keeping yourself in good physical condition is a waste of time? Reducing your risk of cancer, diabetes and cardiovascular illness is a waste of time? Reducing body fat and improving mood is a waste of time? Not even going into the improved physique and facial definition that proper diet and gym will give you.

If you're a bald, fat man you may as well f*****g jump off a cliff. Going to the gym isn't going to stop you being bald but the benefits of it are undeniable.
I'm aware of the positive effects. I guess what I really mean is I'm no longer going to spend hours in the gym everyday and constrain myself for "extra" gains. Just not worth it. If you're a manlet you look absolutely ridiculous and like you're overcompensating. I'll do just enough to maintain my body, that's it. Cardio every once in a while too. I'm not going to become a land whale. Just not dedicating so much time to it.I have sh*t genetics for everything. Lifting, hair, height, facial structure, intellect etc.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I'm aware of the positive effects. I guess what I really mean is I'm no longer going to spend hours in the gym everyday and constrain myself for "extra" gains. Just not worth it. If you're a manlet you look absolutely ridiculous and like you're overcompensating. I'll do just enough to maintain my body, that's it. Cardio every once in a while too. I'm not going to become a land whale. Just not dedicating so much time to it.I have sh*t genetics for everything. Lifting, hair, height, facial structure, intellect etc.

Even if you have low height,even if you are manlet to the world.
Having a decent body will give you Hot status in front of girl who is shorter than you.(Girl like 5 feet 2/1).Impress them.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gymcelling is not realistic to combine with a lifestyle of chasing/dating multiple women. Slaying and « sarging »take a party animal lifestyle and it is virtually a night job. Getting laid regularly with hot women doesn’t take a fitness model body but looks popularity and a dominant and social mindset.

On the other hand being a healthy gymcel who doesn’t particularly pursue women(gets laid very occasionally or has a girlfriend) is the best lifestyle there is.

Try-hard slayers are not to be envied. It’s a grueling lifestyle and the women that sleep around and party all year long are crazy w****s. The pursuit of casual sex after high school and college is pathetic compensation. I was one(working hard to get laid all the time) and once my transplant results kicked in and women started giving me positive attention a lot more easily I lost the need to work in nightclubs to get laid and to see how well X picture would do on Tinder.

Bottom line: be a gymcel but not to impress w****s.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
To achieve an awesome body you only need to train 4x per week for 45 minutes and have a good diet.

People who say its too hard are whiners and excuse makers.

If anyone thinks that being skinny fat or having a dad bod is hot then they are an idiot.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Try training hard and especially eating right when you are clubbing drinking and flirting all night with a full time job. You can be in very good shape but it takes much much more than as a guy who goes to bed at 11 every night and doesn’t drink.

If you are dating multiple women, you can't eat like a fitness freak, if you are out clubbing all the time(like you should if you are serious about getting laid with new pussy) it's the same thing.

If you get weekly dates(what it takes for a couple monthly lays) and are regularly invited to parties you will not do well as a straight edge guy no matter what PUA scammers pretend.

On the nights you are not on a date or clubbing you'll be messaging on tinder and snapchat until late, the best conversations are nightly(sl*ts are tormented at night and easier to flirt with than during the day).

The only one thing PUA's are right about is that to pursue women you must flirt with a lot of them at the same time, and it's a night job in harsh conditions(second-hand smoking, booze, sleep deprivation).

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been watching the Brotzu thread.
Gotta say, most intelligent forum members are just watching for treatments far in the future... in the next decade perhaps (and no, i dont mean 2020). Not one of them is on the Brotzu hype train.

Actually @Afro_Vacancy & @WhitePolarBear are being unlawfully detained by security in the terminal. They will be boarding the train shortly

Also @Assemblage23 is the Alpha Chad of this forum, cherish his advice as you would a fresh, ripe vagina

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the worst roids body then.

I'm bigger than that and I'm natural.
Roids aren't magic. Not everyone who takes is trying to become Khai Green...You can tell he added size AND lost bf... Those two don't happen in that short of time, then look at his muscle hardness, fullness, and vascularity. You may be "bigger" but you probably don't look better. He's shredded.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JohnsonDDG ; just lol if you think those physic are attainable naturally , or thinking those are " average " physic
people have been brainwashed by instagram fitness modle , and think those are now standard body .

MAn , like when i was a beginner lifter and i thought than in 2 years i would get the same body as zyzz or marc fitt .

This is just pure steroid user ; 3 d delt , ripped . Impossible to get the same physic naturaly .

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@JohnsonDDG ; just lol if you think those physic are attainable naturally , or thinking those are " average " physic
people have been brainwashed by instagram fitness modle , and think those are now standard body .

MAn , like when i was a beginner lifter and i thought than in 2 years i would get the same body as zyzz or marc fitt .

This is just pure steroid user ; 3 d delt , ripped . Impossible to get the same physic naturaly .
Exactly. The 3D effect gave it away. Just lol @ thinking you can go from dad bod to physique model in 60 daya naturally.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and even with roids , this is not only a 60 days cycle ^^
I wish i was not hair loss prone and gyno prone
I would do low dose test , like 150 mg per week , with an AI and i would a an awesome physic all year long