For The Love Of Christ, Is There Any Good News Expected Soon?

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No such thing as a "sl*t". Its a word invented by angry men who get overlooked.

All words are "invented". It's a fitting word to describe a certain sentiment.

Personally I don't really care how much a girl has slept around either. But I'm fucked on the inside. I get why other men care.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Women may have a high sex drive but casual sex isn’t natural for them and will lead to guilt and anguish. They usually do it to boost their ego or as an escape. Men and women work differently I may be a horrible Nazi for believing in genders.

Those women tend to party and to be night owls. Hard to flirt and get laid if you go to bed at 10 and are always sober.

sl*ts may not be much but we are no better, especially those of us chasing them.

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bro ^^
you are delusional ; matthew was definitely on low dose test for this . look 3d delt shoulder , trapped , etc

with more experienced in lifting you will be able to spot fake natty

Lol if you think he's on test that is pure laughable. That is obtainable literally in 18 months.

Exactly. The 3D effect gave it away. Just lol @ thinking you can go from dad bod to physique model in 60 daya naturally.

Mate there is literally just different lighting. He is not big, nor 3d at all. Its overhead lighting - purely illusion. You say youve trained and know that youve got sh*t this, sh*t that but youre wrong. You can get an unbelievable physique naturally. I've trained for 10 years since the age of 14 packing 6 meals a day without fail. at 14 i was 5ft 7 102 lbs. Im now 5 Ft 10 200lbs at 12%. No i dont have good genetics either.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
great for you brah ! post a pic to show this

i dont want to post anything recent for the sake of not having photos from my insta also on a hairloss forum but i'll post a picture from when i was 20 ( 4 years ago)...

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For someone who is not so educated on these things, is there anything in the pipeline (possibly) in the next couple of years for us already on finasteride etc.

I feel that these lotions people are looking forward too are another thing for people who are not on finasteride etc.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
great for you brah ! post a pic to show this

2014 july.jpg

20 yrs old somewhere between 175-180lbs i believe.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
great physic bro ( no homo ) but looks suspicious . ( upper chest / delts and traps development )
why are you on a hairloss forum?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
every avid lifter after several years of training will be tempted by the power of roids

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
great physic bro ( no homo ) but looks suspicious . ( upper chest / delts and traps development )

Literally just low BF - the striations make them pop, however stay too lean for too long as a natural and you'll just be too catabolic to hold onto mass. I am at 200lbs now, similar BF - however if i put in a few extra pounds of fat so much illusion disappears and you ironically look smaller and all proportion dissapears.

I was lucky at about 17 i went to a bodybuilders gym where i was lucky to meet a famous British bodybuilder. At the end of watching me train trying to lift the heaviest weights i could, he asked what i was training for, strength etc .. having told him that all i cared about was a physique he let me train with him for the rest of the week. Spend the week enforcing into my head that unless you have class A genetics, then lifting heavy will not help you build a physique beyond a certain point.

End of the week i finally understood what mind muscle connection meant and following the change in training flew up 15lbs that year. I think everyone needs to have that sort of encounter with someone experienced or you really will spend years and years spinning your wheels - which is why i do the same for the inexperienced in the gym.

As for why im here, my hairline is receding past NW2 now..

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro; british is the country of roidcel
every pro bodybuilder or people who gain money based on their body is on steroid.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro; british is the country of roidcel
every pro bodybuilder or people who gain money based on their body is on steroid.

Dude of course he takes stuff he was a pro - 240 lbs on stage. That doesn't mean however everyone is on steroids.

I know plenty of guys who take a ton of sh*t and look like sh*t, because they walk into the gym and simply move weight from A to B - 99% of people will not grow like that regardless of your hormonal enhancement. I literally get asked in bars , pubs all the time 'bro what do you take'. Its laughable. You can achieve an unbelievable physique naturally. People just have no idea how to train, and after a year or 2 of mindlessly straining under the heaviest weights they can move for a couple of years, they assume anyone with a decent physique is on steroids because they haven't made any progress themselves.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude you do realize you can isolate all of those muscles regardless of whether you're on gear, right? I see this belief on the internet often that "dudes got traps....must be roids." Literally makes no sense. Where does this line of thinking come from?

blackg

Reaction score
All words are "invented". It's a fitting word to describe a certain sentiment.

Personally I don't really care how much a girl has slept around either. But I'm fucked on the inside. I get why other men care.
Other men only "care" because they aren't getting any.

"sl*t" is a word use for control. It's a word that attempts to control a woman's sexuality through shaming.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's right.

Look, that's different than a MONEY HUNGRY b**ch.

We can't blame a woman for having a high libido.

It's not they don't get UGLIER with AGE, they do, just like we do!

If your an old ugly woman, what can you do, except date an 18 year
old guy!

Oh man, you had to put in that last part! Yeah, the "V" can attract men like a magnet at any age and they can get the job done with as much fake or not as they like. Unlike, the old bald guy with a v**** resistant, finasteride floppie.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Other men only "care" because they aren't getting any.

"sl*t" is a word use for control. It's a word that attempts to control a woman's sexuality through shaming.
Having multiple partners for a woman isn’t about sex drive. Getting pumped and dumped isn’t fulfilling for a female.

sl*ts have low self esteem need attention and to cheat with casual sex to get men above their league.

Last edited:

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've heard first hand women talking about fit, muscular men at the office.

Most women like an athletic man over a scrawny guy

Yes when women say they like muscular guys they mean tall, muscular guys with full hair