For The Love Of Christ, Is There Any Good News Expected Soon?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
@JohnsonDDG ; just lol if you think those physic are attainable naturally , or thinking those are " average " physic
people have been brainwashed by instagram fitness modle , and think those are now standard body .

MAn , like when i was a beginner lifter and i thought than in 2 years i would get the same body as zyzz or marc fitt .

This is just pure steroid user ; 3 d delt , ripped . Impossible to get the same physic naturaly .
I'm literally bigger than the indian guy and I've never touched steroids.

You people have never truly eaten and trained properly and don't think having a muscular body is achievable.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nowhere did anyone say having a muscular body isn't achievable naturally. I l know how to eat and train. There's a genetic limit for everyone however.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
post a pic brah ! i bet you are big but high body fat
ok you are bigger , but every bro can be big and not ripped , but i am talking about being big and ripped . >this is not possible naturraly

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyody attain his natural limit after 2-3 years of proper training and diet
>those dudes had reached their genetic potential ; aka average bra
then boom they explosed , and got the photoshopped looked physic : more muscle mass while losing fat : aka steroid bro
But you will realize this after several years of training
we all have this period during we believe that jeff seid physic is attainable with hard work and years of training ^^

people have been brainswashed by instragram fitness model , and hollywodd actor transformation ( taking low dose test for their role )

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The fitness industry has ruined bodybuilding for the average joe. It's so fake. So many fake nattys out there. Jeff Seid is a great example. Look at Micheal
O´Hearn...Dude STILL tries to claim natty. It's laughable and sad. It sends a terrible message to young lifters and sets unreasonably high expectations.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nowhere did anyone say having a muscular body isn't achievable naturally
Jesus. Thank God we agree.

I think there are some guys who are naturally narrow shouldered and scrawny and they will never have a good body :(

Fortunately, for those with normal genetics and dedication, a really aesthetic body is achievable.

I think the best natural type physique is matthew mcconaughey:

beefb83c70585bf51d72bf2b4513b40d.jpg

He once said he floats between 170lbs and 180lbs and I think in the above he is around 10%

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
edit ; the baseline of the indian dude is still way better than the average joe
Average Joe is actually now fat :(

Statistically speaking, just by being slim you are above 60% of the population over 25 years old.

If you have a six pack with a little muscle mass you are probably in the top 1% for adults.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bro ^^
you are delusional ; matthew was definitely on low dose test for this . look 3d delt shoulder , trapped , etc

with more experienced in lifting you will be able to spot fake natty

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i take a bet with you, you could train for 10 years , with the best taining in the world and best diet , and you will never ever reached this physic bro

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
i take a bet with you, you could train for 10 years , with the best taining in the world and best diet , and you will never ever reached this physic bro
Nah, its achievable naturally.

But you wont achieve anything near it :(

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
just check his recent pics , and you will see ;
to many up and down in his physic , he was definitely taking test for this physic

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol bro ^^
you are delusional ; matthew was definitely on low dose test for this . look 3d delt shoulder , trapped , etc

with more experienced in lifting you will be able to spot fake natty

Dude no

I mean I have no idea if he was on test or not but nothing about that physique screams PED's. I am more muscular than that (proportionally as I am short) and I have never used gear

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
post pic brah^^

It's a pain because I have to edit the pic to cover my tats to protect my identity. I posted one a while back, some members should be able to confirm my musculature.

I've never used gear. To me a physique like McConaughey's there only rises suspicion if the guy is like 45+. A moderate amount of muscle mass and very low body fat, definitely achievable for a man in his prime. I think the very low body fat may be what is throwing off your perception, as that's actually much more uncommon than the muscles

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Natty versus steroids:

fitchDM0604_468x685-e1413041185834.jpg

tumblr_ni1hmr5EiO1rs4ej4o1_1280.jpg

Ps: I sent Michael a picture of myself showing that I am in pretty good shape.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly. The 3D effect gave it away. Just lol @ thinking you can go from dad bod to physique model in 60 daya naturally.

The top guy is roiding no doubt.

The bottom picture is achievable natty within 60 days with proper training an diet.

He's in great shape prior with visible abs and cuts but looks worse due to lighting and not flexing. That mass and cut is easily achievable natty

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro , there are not only massive dose on test . you can take low dose to achieve the male model look
But you need to have the proper genetic to handle hair loss , acne , gyno, etc