Girls don't want me anymore

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
Boondock said:
--- Or - shock horror - date a slightly less good looking type of girl for a few years until you get your transplant/hair multiplication, or whatever sorts it out for you.

You got it right, SHOCK and HORROR... That's the stupidest thing ever!!!

You could say bang a few less good looking girls for a few years, but being together with someone for a few years is just stupid. There are two types of relationships, short term and long term. With the short term, you go into them knowing that in a month you'd be moving on. If you don't move on, you are in a long-term relationship and you have to start respecting the partner. Upgrading her a few years later is not exactly respecting her.

Relationships just don't work like that.

I agree with everything Ali said.
In addition to that, how do you alter who you are attracted to? Do you do some sort of CCS-style equation?
I've been in a situation where I tried to make myself attracted to someone I wasn't. It didn't work very well. Maybe other people can do that, but I cant. In my mind, attraction is so much more than looks that you're only truly attracted to a small amount of people.

cuebald

Reaction score
yea, if I don't feel the attraction, I can't force myself to, it'll never work.
Luckily I don't feel that much attraction to "perfect 10" makeup covered bimbo's like certain shallow fuckers here do (ccs)
infact I tend to go more for the "cute" - average with brains type more.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
I just have a 10 inch c***. so im good. It dosent matter how bald i get, i just whip it out and I can get any chick.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Innermind said:
I just have a 10 inch c***. so im good. It dosent matter how bald i get, i just whip it out and I can get any chick.

I have a friend like that.
I think girls do care about baldness, but there are some things that can over rule their aversion to baldness, and that is certainly one of them.

I can't believe c*** is censored on here. It's not like 12 year olds go bald. We can rip gay people, but we can't say f*** or c***? Nice standards we have here...
Is this a church??

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
To fanjeera...

where are you from. is it by any chance somewhere remote in eastern europe??

he said he's from Estonia in anther thread.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
it dont matter. i just guessed. its true when they say eastern europe is FAR behind the rest of the world.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
it dont matter. i just guessed. its true when they say eastern europe is FAR behind the rest of the world.

Far behind Africa? Yemen? Burma? Parts of the Amazon? Mississippi? Isn't the Czech Republic considered Eastern Europe?

FFS

Reaction score
Cmon dude, with that pic u wouldn't even attract girls without cutting your hair away.....

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i went travelling over a summer all over eastern europe. it is a hell hole

youve seen the movie hostel right?? well believe me...the poeple out there arent much different

women arent bad though.

barcafan

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
i went travelling over a summer all over eastern europe. it is a hell hole

youve seen the movie hostel right?? well believe me...the poeple out there arent much different

women arent bad though.

I've lived in russia.

heyitsthatguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Nn that movie Eurotrip Eastern Europe is portrayed as a massive shithole aswell...must be some truth to that.

ali777

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
eastern europe is a hell hole :)

I think you are being a bit unfair. The Baltic states are not that bad, the other former USSR republics are pretty poor at the moment. Most of the other Eastern European countries are in the EU now, so they've improved substantially in the last decade or so... Culturally and economically, I don't think living in Eastern Europe is much worse than living in NI.

PS: I've never been to Russia, but I've been to the Soviet Union. There used to be a country called the Soviet Union :whistle:. Yes, I'm old enough to remember those days...

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
I don't think living in Eastern Europe is much worse than living in NI.

i dont live there no more. lol. N.I is eactly like england and the U.K. So your saying the U.K is no worse than eastern europe?? yeah right

seaback said:
Dumb guy. I depends on the places you went. Like everywhere. (and I'm not from eastern Europe).

Obviously there are bad areas in every country. In eastern europe though 9 places out of 10 are bad. Its run down, SEVERELY behind the times and strange. I couldnt believe it. That movie hostel is the only way i can describe it. Everyone looks and acts like they want to kill you and eat you after lol. Kinda like that look fanjeera has on his face :shock: