Girls don't want me anymore

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
uncomfortable man said:
She will say things like, "Daddy, your growing your hair back!" just to make me feel better about it.
Maybe she has hope in your regimen. Do you have one?
Hope or a regimen? A regimen wouldn't do much help for me at this point. It won't get me back to a cosmeticaly acceptable level so no I don't have a regimen. As for hope, there isn't much for nw5/6 like me. I could spend a fortune on getting multiple hair transplants with no promise of a decent result. I'd be stuck with poor coverage and resorting to shaving would no longer be an option. Or I could invest in a good hair system and live a paranoid existence. HM is a fantasy at this point and the only other thing I could think of is to get my head tattooed but what if the ink bleeds and discolors after a few years...forcing me to get dermabrasion to remove the tattoo which will destroy every hair follice on top of my head so again NO, there isn't much hope for me.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah and as soon as HM comes out the earth will open up and swallow us whole.

ali777

Reaction score
I've got one of those "I saw a bald guy with a hot girl" stories to tell :woot:

My mate was talking about his uncle this morning. It turns out, the guy is 50 and completely bald, been bald since his 20s. Apparently, his wife is 20 years younger than him and they've been together for 7-8 years. That means when he was 40+ and bald, he got a 22yo girl.... Worst of all, this guy is slightly older than her father.

My mate just can't work it out. His uncle doesn't have money, she's not ugly, etc. He knows I have "hair issues", and he was telling me about it. His uncle's lack of hair is not the issue for him, it's the age difference that bothers him. I suggested "daddy issues" and "big penis" theories to explain why she's with him :dunno: ...

TBH, hearing about it made me feel good about myself. Balding isn't the end of the world :punk: