Girls don't want me anymore

FFS

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
ali777 said:
I don't think living in Eastern Europe is much worse than living in NI.

i dont live there no more. lol. N.I is eactly like england and the U.K. So your saying the U.K is no worse than eastern europe?? yeah right

seaback said:
Dumb guy. I depends on the places you went. Like everywhere. (and I'm not from eastern Europe).

Obviously there are bad areas in every country. In eastern europe though 9 places out of 10 are bad. Its run down, SEVERELY behind the times and strange. I couldnt believe it. That movie hostel is the only way i can describe it. Everyone looks and acts like they want to kill you and eat you after lol. Kinda like that look fanjeera has on his face :shock:
That look haha :punk:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Good thing FJ still has his hair then.

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth, I work in a law firm.

We were all out for drinks Friday night when in conversation came up 'Who would you most want to f***'.

The firms generally quite young, mid twenties to early thirdies.

The two guys who won the most votes both had noticeable hairloss. This was a poll of around 15 women. They weren't bald, but some noticeable hairloss doesn't end things for you. Both were generally decent looking guys, but weren't particulary toned/well dressed or anything. They were funny and friendly though.

I was quite surprised, as I generally thought a guy with perfect hair would be more desirable than a guy with less hair who was still overall a 'better package', as his hair would hold him back more.

cuebald

Reaction score
If those two guys were NW4 or 5 do you think they'd still have gotten the votes that they did?

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know, I honestly think women's idea of attractiveness is different from a mans so can't tell. For example, when we told the girls, they all seemed surprised at our choices too.

I'm pretty sure one was a NW4. The other had a decent hairline, but shaved it as he had a bald spot at the crown.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't think we are so different in terms of attractiveness (meaning men and women) when we want to have a onenighter (or just sex based relations), both prefer to f*** with the hottest partner (leaving many of us "baldies" far behind the game) while in a look for a serious relationship both would prefer to hook with someone they attracted to mentally as well (how many you heard your friend tells you that he want that "cute" girl although not the hottest date for a relationship?)...

Petchsky

Reaction score
Fundi said:
I was quite surprised, as I generally thought a guy with perfect hair would be more desirable than a guy with less hair who was still overall a 'better package', as his hair would hold him back more.

The hair don't make the man.

Be sh*t if it did, not surprised by that at all. When you some of you guys get older and have bald/ing friends as well you'll see that being bald is not a c*** blocker.

ali777

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
Fundi said:

The hair don't make the man.

Be sh*t if it did, not surprised by that at all. When you some of you guys get older and have bald/ing friends as well you'll see that being bald is not a c*** blocker.

I had this chat with the girl I'm seeing. It's a strange one. She was asking me when I'm going to shave my hair, etc... (my ex said the same thing. Why do all woman expect bald/balding men to shave it?)

I had to explain to her how male pattern baldness works, and that my balding has been very slow and that I'm relatively lucky to be on the slow lane, etc. The poor girl thought I was going to turn into NW6-7 in the next few months, and there was a look of despair on her face :dunno: . (On a side note, my uncle has been NW4-5 for the last 30-40 years, I expect to look like him.)

Although she likes my "mature" looks, I know she wouldn't be comfortable with NW6-7 right now :sobbing: . I have to put my hands up and admit that I thought of all the messages UM posted here, NW4+ must be difficult for someone under 35.

At the end of the day all women are different, it would be impossible to draw a stereotype of a woman. However, I'd like to think most women prefer "manly" looks and not a "boyish" face with perfect NW1. Younger girls are still trying to evaluate their "market value" and experiment with different things, they still don't know what a man is or what a man should look like. But they eventually come around. I guess I'm lucky to have found the one that prefers mature and manly type and not the boyish looks. Indeed, she asks me to keep a stubble, apparently she likes the feel of it.

I can only speak for my age group, balding in the early 30s is definitely not a c*ck blocker. Some might even argue it's a sign of maturity, but I definitely wouldn't like to go beyond NW3 in my 30s.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fanjeera said:
What about NW3 as 19 years old? Would that get me women?
That would get you alot of pain lol (sorry...ahem..) you can try to score with older women, i think somewhere around 24~ shouldnt be much of a problem, build some muscle too, you have to "cover" for your lack of hair at that young age.. always makes me feel sad to see someone that young with nw3 :/ i know its hard, but you will get past it :) its not the end of the world as some people on this board try to picture it...im 26 and things change drasticly around that age, i notice that many girls at my uni (who are 22~) still at their teenage mentality but the few older chicks digs the more manly looks, and in my eyes they are more sexy too (talking about 26-27+ girls)...

Mr Norwoods

Reaction score
Fanjeera said:

If you buzz it down with no guard or shave it, 90% of chicks won't care unless you have a deformed skull or something.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
some guys lose that with hair loss which makes matters far worse than being bald.
Well they lose that because they hit on the "wrong" chicks and get flamed.... its easy to get flamed when your that young, with progressive hair loss, it a problem, confidence wont change that, girls around 20 are still possessed with a teenage mentality....

ali777

Reaction score
Fanjeera said:

You are NOT NW3 :smack:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I'm not saying that hair loss in itself is terminal when it comes to women, because there are other factors. Your level of hair loss is definately a factor but so is your face or physique or age, which might sway some women since I have seen hot women with bald, muscular, well dressed guys. It is still rare, which indicates my point that generally speaking, noticable to severe hairloss does take us down a notch or so in that there WILL be women who won't want you because of it. It is a sliding scale because of those other factors, so unless you have everything else going against you, there is still a chance (and even then, you never know).

cuebald

Reaction score
If you're 25 or younger and NW3+ you're screwed when it comes to women, unless you are very athletic and have a good face.
It doesn't matter what your personality is, no girl is going to take you seriously. If you're cocky and outgoing, they will think "haha, look at this guy, who does he think he is?" just like a morbidly obese "cocky and confident" or a guy with no teeth "cocky and confident". It's toss.
Think about it, an ugly obese girl can come upto you with all the "confidence" and "personality" in the world, would you still want her?

You can probably get a fat girl if you're a young NW3+, but even a fattie would leave you if someone haired came along.

Mr Norwoods

Reaction score
cuebald said:
If you're 25 or younger and NW3+ you're screwed when it comes to women, unless you are very athletic and have a good face.
It doesn't matter what your personality is, no girl is going to take you seriously. If you're cocky and outgoing, they will think "haha, look at this guy, who does he think he is?" just like a morbidly obese "cocky and confident" or a guy with no teeth "cocky and confident". It's toss.
Think about it, an ugly obese girl can come upto you with all the "confidence" and "personality" in the world, would you still want her?

You can probably get a fat girl if you're a young NW3+, but even a fattie would leave you if someone haired came along.

Not true. And I can tell you that from personal experience and from knowing many young people with extremely aggressive male pattern baldness... if you have a drastically receded hairline, as in, bald on top, and you grow out the horseshoe, it's likely to put young women off. But if you shave your head, 99% won't care. Take a look at the threads posted on this forum in the past by people who have shaved their heads and reported substantially more interest from the fairer sex as a consequence. Being morbidly obese or having no teeth gives an impression of poor health or hygiene, having a shaved head does not.

Now I'm not saying that being bald is better than having hair, most guys look better with their locks. But baldness is by no means a deal breaker for the vast majority of chicks, even teenage girls.

BTW, you don't need to be muscular to pull off the bald look. It's a huge myth.