Going back to school soon, pretty terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Gny. Sgt. Hartman":100j52d6]What is your major malfunction, numbnuts?! Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?!

What are you going to do when you run out of drill sargeant quotes?[/quote:100j52d6]

Hopefully he'll f*** off.

ali777

Reaction score
UM, I envy you man. I wish I could go back to school again :sobbing: ...

I'm a grad school drop out like IBM :dunno: . I'm thinking of getting in touch with the university and asking if there is a chance of registering as a part-timer and completing it from outside.. It's probably too late :shakehead: .

Don't let your hair get in the way of what could be the best experience of your life :pint: :band: :grouphug: :smoke: :love: . Enjoy it :punk: !!!

ZOIDBERG

Reaction score
I am one of those super cool kids you talk of, i wouldnt judge you but i know my wanker friends might, what wankers.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im not very familiar with the american mentality, but here, we have this saying..: "The chef never testifys/reviews about hes own food"...

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I apologize for my bad english .. :( (funny thing is that i still cant tell the misspellings :$ so feel free to corect it)

Cassin

Reaction score
Smooth said:
I apologize for my bad english .. :( (funny thing is that i still cant tell the misspellings :$ so feel free to corect it)

Its ok...I was just having fun. Sorry, I didn't mean it in a bad way.

But if you're really curious.... I just corrected the spelling and rearranged a few words.

im not very familiar with the american mentality, but here, we have this saying..: "The chef never testifys/reviews about hes own food"...

I'm not very familiar with the American culture, but here, we have this saying..: "The chef never reads reviews about his own food"...

I apologize for my bad English .. :( ( The funny thing is that I still cant tell the misspellings :$ so feel free to correct them)

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Congrats on attempting to better your life. I say go without the hat, if people see that you are just cool and don't have a hang up about your head they will accept you a lot easier. If you were to wear the hat people will get the impression that you are trying to hide something and that you are not confident in yourself or your appearance. The good thing is the more you are confident in yourself the more people will gravitate towards the cool older guy. Who knows, you might even get some from some cute 20 year olds who can't stand the immature guys of their generation!! Let it ride dude!

ali777

Reaction score
slowburn said:
Who knows, you might even get some from some cute 20 year olds who can't stand the immature guys of their generation!! Let it ride dude!

There was this guy I knew. I never asked him what his background was, he was in our college doing a postgraduate course. The guy was around 50, NW3-4 with a ponytail, he looked like an alcoholic and smoked like a chimney. Basically, a type of guy that you could never imagine with a young chick. To our surprise he was with a young girl, and she was actually decent looking (I wouldn't reject her based on looks). I don't know the details but they might have been together for almost a year.

He was a very nice guy, we always used to meet at the smoking area :). Some mature students are much easier to get on with.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
New Kids on the Block were on The View today and all of them were hatless except for Mr. Donnie Wahlberg, who was rocking a sly BoSox cap obviously not very confident in his hairline and lack there of due to male pattern baldness. He looked like a tool amongst the 5 of them, obviously he tried to pass it off as him being the bad boy of the group like 20 years ago. 5 40 year olds dressed to the nines and Wahlberg is sporting a cap like a 15 year old to hide the balding. Don't be a D.Wahlberg UM!

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I went to buzz my head last night and my god damned clippers are broken. I was not going to wear a hat on my first day but now I am afraid I must because my hair is a little too grown out for me and it just looks like sh*t without being buzzed. I will just have to buy a new pair of clippers today or tomorrow and buzz it then.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I thought donnie had an hair transplant or something before their big reunion. Someone played their new video in another thread and donnie's hair looked good. Wonder what happened? :dunno:

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
I thought donnie had an hair transplant or something before their big reunion. Someone played their new video in another thread and donnie's hair looked good. Wonder what happened? :dunno:
Toppik

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. I entered college as an 18 year old with a NW2 and finished at 22 as a NW3. I never had trouble making friends and as a NW2 I had pretty good luck with the ladies but my last year I got nothing but a quickie with an ex I wasn't interested in.

My requirements for women are quite simple. Have a vagina, keep the weight off, bathe regularly. Now if only their expectations were so easy to meet.

oh and I did my first 2 years (actually 3 because I was a slacker) at community college and there are plenty of people your age so you won't feel awkward being surrounded by teenagers. Actually one of my best friends is in his late 30s and I met him at school and everyone in my program thought he was awesome and hung out with him.

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Clever, if UMan was a NW2 or NW3, he would not even be considering this, trust me. He is wayyy beyond that.

ZOIDBERG

Reaction score
HatPrisoner91 said:
Clever, if UMan was a NW2 or NW3, he would not even be considering this, trust me. He is wayyy beyond that.

Yes but there is a difference between being a 18 year old NW2 and a 30 year old NW2, not having a dig,just saying.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Due to circumstances I was forced to wear a hat the first day of school. It was f*****g hot that day but there were at least three other people in class wearing hats so I blended in alright. There are alot of young people in my first class and as far as I can tell, I am the only bald person in the class. I'm not even sure I need to take that class. I need to order transcripts from the last JC I attended to check and see if I passed that class already and if I did, I will drop it and get a refund before I waste money on buying books. The other class I was hoping to get into was full so that leaves me with only one class this semester which is fine with me since I need to look for work anyway. I will buy a new pair of clippers today and show up for my next class without a hat. We'll see if it will be as bad as I imagined or not. :dunno:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
cleverusername said:
Actually one of my best friends is in his late 30s and I met him at school and everyone in my program thought he was awesome and hung out with him.
That's fine clever, was he an nw6? Did he have any significant amount of hairloss at all?

HatPrisoner91

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ZOIDBERG said:
HatPrisoner91 said:

Yes but there is a difference between being a 18 year old NW2 and a 30 year old NW2, not having a dig,just saying.

I'm not saying that. What I'm saying is when you are a Norwood 2, you have A TON of hair. Yes people notice thinning and what not but it's nothing like taking off a hat and having nothing there. That is what UMan is going through right now. If he was a black guy, it wouldnt' stand out but he is a white guy who is not tan.

I'm sure he will be fine though. He is a lot stronger person that many here give him credit for.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
None of us even know UC, how the hell should we even know if he's strong or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.