Gym shooter hadn't had sex in 20 years

Obsidian

Reaction score
And Western Europe doesn't have an aurora of superficiality? :whistle:

cuebald

Reaction score
Only in the fashion/homosexual circles, I have found.
It might be like that in the USA too, I can't say, I've never been there.

Obsidian

Reaction score
Also I saw that they were researching his blog to see if he had any followers or trying to find anyone who did read it and didn't report. I guess they're looking for someone to blame.

Better get ready for the sh*t to go down if someone here tries to start to assault or murder someone.

Obsidian

Reaction score
cuebald said:
Only in the fashion/homosexual circles, I have found.
It might be like that in the USA too, I can't say, I've never been there.

I don't think so, superficiality can be found easily just beyond people obsessed with fashion and homosexuality.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
Because Americans are brainwashed, fuckt in the head. Haven't my stories taught you anything? This shooter is a byproduct of this fuckt up culture. This culture encourages insanity. Don't be surprised when it backfires and bites you in the *** from time to time.

dude...if anything, your "stories" coupled with this story should teach you that the bulk of sh*t is in your mind...and if its not imagined then highly exaggerated. Why can't you believe its a possibility the world doesn't hate each and every bald man? I mean can you honestly attribute everything negative that has happened in the past say...10 years to being bald and nothing else? (such as your attitude, ambition, etc.)

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
cuebald said:
I always hoped that the superficial, vapid culture you see in American television series was just a stereotype / "put on", I do hope it's not really like that, for all of the US members sanity.

You can see that it has already damaged CCS's mind (probably beyond repair.)

We do have some people in the UK who only see other people as a score out of 10, but those people are generally considered "creepy"; the behaviour isn't lauded or normal.

Something to take note of CCS, as people have already said, your lack of luck with women isn't down to your looks, I bet you come off to people as creepy, just like this guy probably did. I see it all the time, I know a 5'5", 15+ stone NW6 guy (seriously) who is fine with women. He doesn't get the bleached blonde "health and beauty" clones, but then he doesn't want that type of girl (neither do I) He does it because he's a funny guy to be around, and he doesn't worry about whether he minoxed his eyebrows before going out.

This dude's blog is scarily similar to CCS's ramblings and it gives us an insight into CCS's mind.

Yeah, I reckon US society is a lot more vain then the rest of the world, even Europe. Girls seem more bitchy and I bet its harder for bald guys in the US then it is anywhere else. I am from the uk and although baldness is still seen as unfortunate, I dont think it carries the same socia stigma, even though it will still effect your attractivness on a physical level.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
CCS is a reflection of this societies value system in terms of how they rate you based on appearances. It is an epidemic here in the states. Although you may joke about CCS, you would be surprised at how many people actually think just like him. I admit that he is obsessive about it but he is not getting this stuff out of thin air.

barcafan

Reaction score
uncomfortable man said:
CCS is a reflection of this societies value system in terms of how they rate you based on appearances. It is an epidemic here in the states. Although you may joke about CCS, you would be surprised at how many people actually think just like him. I admit that he is obsessive about it but he is not getting this stuff out of thin air.

Buddy, CCS is not representative of how people think, just like how you're not representative of how bald people think

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I found this quote about the shooter interesting:

"These guys are very narcissistically sensitive, meaning that the kind of insult or slight that you or I would just fluff off, these guys will ruminate and think about it and do that for long periods of time," Meloy said.

Also sounds familiar of a lot on this board!

barcafan

Reaction score
dudemon said:
For one thing, the shooter was basing his judgements on people and on girls (women) he saw in the gym.

Everybody knows that a lot of women in gyms (not ALL, but a lot of them) are very stuck-up. They only converse with other people in there that are physically equal in attractiveness to themselves.

A lot of women in gyms are self-centered, and think their sh*t doesn't stink. They only talk to the most buffed guys in there, and only with other very hot girls. Everybody else is insignificant to them, and they ignore them (like the shooter).

I know, because I have seen MANY women in several gyms that I have worked out in over the years, and they are EXACTLY as I have described here. I have seen it first-hand.

The same applies to a lot of guys in the gym as well, if you aren't "buffed" they ignore you because you are "insignificant" to them. Nothing you do will impress them, until you start getting buffed. Then some of the buffed guys might start talking to you, but not until you "prove" yourself.

I think the gym shooter didn't understand these things. I do, becuase I am 40 and I have worked out in gyms off and on since I was 12 years old.

Further, a lot of girls in the gym become snobs and stuck-up, once they lose some weight, and start looking "hot." they know they're hot, and they will diss their old friends in the gym (who are not so hot) and will converse ONLY with the hotties in the gym. Again, I have seen this happen first-hand.

Thats weird, i dont see any of that in my gym, people are more or less normal and treat each other with respect. In fact, the biggest guys at my gym are really nice to newbies and are always willing to chat and help out. How do i know? It's happened to me. Im not even trying to get into an argument just sayin'

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
barcafan said:
dudemon said:
For one thing, the shooter was basing his judgements on people and on girls (women) he saw in the gym.

Everybody knows that a lot of women in gyms (not ALL, but a lot of them) are very stuck-up. They only converse with other people in there that are physically equal in attractiveness to themselves.

A lot of women in gyms are self-centered, and think their sh*t doesn't stink. They only talk to the most buffed guys in there, and only with other very hot girls. Everybody else is insignificant to them, and they ignore them (like the shooter).

I know, because I have seen MANY women in several gyms that I have worked out in over the years, and they are EXACTLY as I have described here. I have seen it first-hand.

The same applies to a lot of guys in the gym as well, if you aren't "buffed" they ignore you because you are "insignificant" to them. Nothing you do will impress them, until you start getting buffed. Then some of the buffed guys might start talking to you, but not until you "prove" yourself.

I think the gym shooter didn't understand these things. I do, becuase I am 40 and I have worked out in gyms off and on since I was 12 years old.

Further, a lot of girls in the gym become snobs and stuck-up, once they lose some weight, and start looking "hot." they know they're hot, and they will diss their old friends in the gym (who are not so hot) and will converse ONLY with the hotties in the gym. Again, I have seen this happen first-hand.

Thats weird, i dont see any of that in my gym, people are more or less normal and treat each other with respect. In fact, the biggest guys at my gym are really nice to newbies and are always willing to chat and help out. How do i know? It's happened to me. Im not even trying to get into an argument just sayin'

Yeah same.

Is dudemon planning on going on a killingspree?

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dudemon is spot on about this.

I worked in a gym for 2 years and saw this every damn day. Even as an EMPLOYEE I was a second class citizen because I wasn't buff. I went from 150 lbs when I started working there to 175 - almost all muscle too - and STILL didn't get much respect from the other meathead employees/members. I actually got made fun of, frequently, when I started out at 150 because I was "so skinny" - when in reality I was a healthy BMI. But in comparison to the other dudes I worked with I was a shrimp. Outside of the gym I did fine with women, but while working I was probably the least desirable male in the building.

Basically, at a lot of gyms, if you aren't a buff male or a hot female, you are completely ignored or even slightly disdained. So for this guy to base much of his perception of reality and attractiveness on an average gym member was a huge mistake. I'd say at any given gym, at any given time, 80% of the people in there are ALREADY in great shape and are just maintaining. It's like walking around backstage at a modeling show and trying to hit on every girl you see, and when you get rejected being depressed about it. It's just not realistic.

cuebald

Reaction score
Where I'm from (Britain), the gyms I've been to (which are the larger, State run gyms) are usually full of 1) middle aged, slightly podgy people trying to lose some weight, 2) 16-21 year old skinny lads trying to put on some muscle.

I don't see any of this bizarre pulling culture in what is essentially a sweaty room filled with machines :dunno:
The real beefcakes go to the lesser known alleyway gyms/boxing clubs.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
cuebald said:
Where I'm from (Britain), the gyms I've been to (which are the larger, State run gyms) are usually full of 1) middle aged, slightly podgy people trying to lose some weight, 2) 16-21 year old skinny lads trying to put on some muscle.

I don't see any of this bizarre pulling culture in what is essentially a sweaty room filled with machines :dunno:

Yeah same here and I have been too like a few gyms. I am british btw.

Most people mind their own business, but saying that I have never been hit on at a gym, like ever.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
dudemon said:
Oknow said:
cuebald said:

Yeah same here and I have been too like a few gyms. I am british btw.

Most people mind their own business, but saying that I have never been hit on at a gym, like ever.

In the US, most gyms are "meat markets" where 80% of the people are just "maintaining" their level of fitness, but a lot of them are primarily there to "hook up." It is like a dance club, where everyone is essentially "on display."

Yeah I can imagine, my uncle who lives in LAs tells me they are like that. Man the US sounds like such a shallow superficial place. Wouldn't like to live there.

Hope4hairRedux

Established Member
Reaction score
Oknow said:
Yeah I can imagine, my uncle who lives in LAs tells me they are like that. Man the US sounds like such a shallow superficial place. Wouldn't like to live there.

Yeah for sure, Im from the UK and America does seem so superficial. It does seem tough for bald guys out there - or anyone with flaws that they cant change.

In the UK, generally baldness isnt such a big deal in society. Although I cant say how I will be treated for sure as I am not bald yet. But generally, I dont think our culture is quite as bad as the US as constantly striving for physical perfection. People may say 'well if it isnt such a big deal in society why are you here?' Im here because I believe that hair loss is stripping a lot of my attractivness and the whole thing depresses me.

Although I havnt had many comments on my hairloss and its probably not that recognisable yet, even if people do notice, its not really something thats treated in a 'omg' hes going bald way, its standard. I guess IMO going 'bald' is only when you properly start to diffuse on top so as I have said I cant say for sure that vanity and superificial attitides dont exist here.

However, it is globally known that better looking people are treated better by others. So to a certian extent, the balder and less good looking we become, the worse we are treated or noticed.It doesnt matter if its in the UK or the US in that sense. So I reckon that fully bald or badly balding guys in the UK who dont have an overall good look will probably suffer and be treated slightly worse then normal - but this is just life I am afraid.

barcafan

Reaction score
dudemon said:
Oknow said:
Yeah same.

Is dudemon planning on going on a killingspree?

OMFG! :mrgreen:

I knew somebody was going to compare me to the shooter. I just knew it! :mrgreen:

Anyways, man, i mean come-on be real.

barcafan said:
Thats weird, i dont see any of that in my gym, people are more or less normal and treat each other with respect. In fact, the biggest guys at my gym are really nice to newbies and are always willing to chat and help out.

I mean come on. "...people are more or less normal and treat each other with respect. In fact the biggest guys at my gym are really nice to newbies and are always willing to chat and help out

Well, I can tell you either haven't been to many gyms or haven't been working out for very long.

You may already know a lot of people in the gym (from your school or wherever) so, it's possible they all seem "normal" to you and treat each other with respect because you are all friends to begin with outside of the gym.

Try moving far away and going to a gym where you know NOBODY and are a complete stranger. Perhaps you might see things in a different light. I have done this several times over the years.

In ALL of the gyms I have been in, the big guys don't want to be bothered unless by hot women. Or, unless with other younger guys who have "proved" themselves, and they are "taking them under their wing."

But as far a "being nice to newbies" they are more likely to be "nice" to girl newbies from what I've seen than guy newbies.

Some big buffed dudes are "egotistical' to the point that they get their rocks off on being able to "give advice." They are more or less doing it for themselves rather than to actually help someone out. If they can be "seen giving advice" to the wimpy dorks in there, the hotties will see them as "sensitive" and as "real" men.

Can you see where this is going? :dunno:

I've been going to my gym for a year and it's not a school gym, i am a total stranger just like everybody else.

I'm not in high school so i dont understand why you would think i would know everyone in the gym i frequent?

Bolded part:

Are you serious? so 'big buffed dudes' can't be normal people who love working out? they have to be egotistical assholes? The only reason they would help out a 'wimp' is so they can score points with women?? Dude you're totally projecting all of your insecurities on other people. People dont think like the way you're describing they think. We should take your post and make a poll and see if peoples own experiences reflect your own. IM sure there's some huge assholes no doubt about it, but what the hell hows that for unfair generalizations. I guess all black people who dress a certain way are criminals too. You sure do talk alot of nonsense for a guy who claims to know how EVERYBODY feels because you've been to more bars and gyms than me.

Once again i'm not trying to stir the pot, but when i read what you posted i just had to reply.

barcafan

Reaction score
sh*t, maybe canada is just vastly different than USA and we're both right, so to speak.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Either I've misread the reports on this or some of you guys are making more out of this than there is to it. And as usual there seems to be some major generalisation going on.

My first point is this guy had this kind of mindset for years he always talked about his life in the longterm. I'm sure I read that the gym was something he'd got into only in the last few years.
The gym was not his life he probably only spent a small proportion of his time there. Surely everything else he did during his time had an impact on his state of mind.

Secondly his target was not the gym women specificly they just happenend to be the people ther at the time. His intention was just to kill it he could just as easily chosen a mall or his workplace or anywhere.

Thirdly I'd bet this guy at 30 was'nt half as fucked up as CCS is.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
rheinblick03 said:
This is a lesson for all of us - you never know when youre going to set someone off, treat everyone with respect.
rheinblick03 said:
lol jokes on you UCMAN! lol have fun finding chicks you glazed donut.
Cassin, whatever man. strike me down. this UCMAN is a fukking pussy like ive nevver seen before. he needs to go breastfeed of his dads titties. the fact you initially closed this thread illustrates you know hes a little b**ch.

Grow some balls UCMAN...and som hair! lmao! rofl! cause i gots mine, son....SUCK A ROD UCMAN! BALD EAGLE! NO ONE WILL WANT YOU!!! HA HA HA HA

Spoken like a true hypocrite.