Hair is actually an overrated trait

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
no because there is always a stimulus.... how would they be lost lmao

So what if there is always a stimulus? if you now suddenly stop lifting like you usually do, and do it less and less, your muscles will become smaller, there will still be stimulus there but they will still get smaller because you'll do it less frequently

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the fccc man..

25 body fat percentage is not obese..

He still looks good without belly fat..

What the problem..if you can't understand... Google it..

Obesity starts from 25..plus..

25% body fat for a man is obese and disgusting.

Here's an image:

pictures-of-body-fat-percentages.jpg

And another:

244.png

Based on this other image, ideal is probably around ~10%, but these are specific cases rather than generic male:

male-body-fat-percentages-pictures.jpg

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
eating and chewing does not make your jaw bigger, nor your masseters, and even if it does, it's not enough to make it noticeable, only in your head maybe.

if anything, if your masseters or jaw grew bigger, it was due to the steroids you use.

if chewing was a magical method to grow your jaw bigger you'd see every guy do it, chew 24/7, but alas, it doesn't.

Obviously if you start weightlifting, you cut body fat and do a lot of squats+bench press + deadlifts, and your testosterone then increases by 30% or 40% or 50%, your facial muscles will grow bigger.

A lot of you guys talk a lot but you don't understand basic physiology. You can't draw a simple line from point A to point B. Do you even know that serum testosterone levels are related to global muscle mass?

Last edited:

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Obviously if you start weightlifting, you cut body fat and do a lot of squats+bench press + deadlifts, and your testosterone then increases by 30% or 40% or 50%, your facial muscles will grow bigger.

A lot of you guys talk a lot but you don't understand basic physiology. You can't draw a simple line from point A to point B. Do you even know that serum testosterone levels are related to global muscle mass?

Lol man, if you really think that you jaw muscles will grow to a noticeable point you're delusional, but good luck to you.
increasing muscle mass does not increase your testosterone by that much, 50%? not going to happen, not naturally.
your testosterone will not effectively go higher by lifting or losing weight, it will go higher, but nothing that will make a good difference.
the only thing that makes real change is roids. deal with it.
I'm gonna say what the people here on the forums love to say, if you believe that by lifting (natty) and losing fat your testosterone will go up to a noticeable change or difference, you're coping.

You don't see fat people going lean and suddenly have their muscle jaws bigger, the only thing you see is their jaw line that is now visible and wasn't so much before because of their fat around it, that's all.
roids and growth hormone could make your jaw line bigger after a long time of using, and even that wouldn't be anything significant

the only real way to "make" your jaw line bigger and more pronounced is by implants.

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol man, if you really think that you jaw muscles will grow to a noticeable point you're delusional, but good luck to you.
increasing muscle mass does not increase your testosterone by that much, 50%? not going to happen, not naturally.
your testosterone will not effectively go higher by lifting or losing weight, it will go higher, but nothing that will make a good difference.
the only thing that makes real change is roids. deal with it.
I'm gonna say what the people here on the forums love to say, if you believe that by lifting (natty) and losing fat your testosterone will go up to a noticeable change or difference, you're coping.

You don't see fat people going lean and suddenly have their muscle jaws bigger, the only thing you see is their jaw line that is now visible and wasn't so much before because of their fat around it, that's all.
Even pro roid users who have been on roids for years and years don't have their jaw look so different than before.

the only real way to "make" your jaw line bigger and more pronounced is by implants.

You shouldn't fabricate science and make up claims when you've done zero research. It's extremely unethical of you do that. If you don't know the answer, don't make stuff up, what you should instead do is do some research or just say that you don't know.

There are lots and lots of people who have seen substantial increases from testosterone just from weight lifting:

- Mine went up by ~30% in the first year, with moderate weight lifting, we'll see how much it raises after that;
- 40% higher testosterone and 25% lower cortisol after 4 weeks of resistance training
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00421-006-0319-1
ersistance-training-4-weeks-before-after-T.jpg

- High-intensity interval training boosts free testosterone
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23310924

More good discussion here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/yv0rg/what_is_the_effect_of_weight_lifting_on/

H
ere's the response to a moest ~11 week training program in 30 and 62 year-old men, looks like a ~20% increase again.
F5.large.jpg

http://jap.physiology.org/content/87/3/982.long

But feel free to ignore actual science, and rant some more with your unethical invented pseudoscience and that exercise has no effect on hormones. You will be on par with the people who peddle homeopathy if you continue to ignore science.

Last edited:

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you even lift, bruh?

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
David..
Ther
25% body fat for a man is obese and disgusting.

Here's an image:

pictures-of-body-fat-percentages.jpg

And another:

244.png

Based on this other image, ideal is probably around ~10%, but these are specific cases rather than generic male:

male-body-fat-percentages-pictures.jpg

David..there is a difference..

Female don't want to marry only guy who is of muscles and ripped..
They want average guy who is non obese..
If he is ripped..it is add on..not a requirement.

This is reality...all over the world..

Even if you watch a single game of Euro 2016 in France on TV...
You will see couples and even guy's that are in 20/25 category who are rocking..
Even bald at 20/25 also look good..
At 20/25.. When your face is not fat.

Married females absolutely hate thin guys...
While you post 25 without shirt..

See a 25 bfp guy with a shirt..how well built he looks .

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
And that 25% is not true..
Because belly fat is not as huge as that..
Look at who statistics where 25 bfp..
Is cosidered normal and not overweight...

shookwun

Reaction score
:D
1) good looking and good build
2) good looking only
3) good build only
4) you

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
And that 25% is not true..
Because belly fat is not as huge as that..
Look at who statistics where 25 bfp..
Is cosidered normal and not overweight...
You're confusing 25% body fat with BMI=25. They're not the same thing. Body mass index is only coarsely correlated with body fat percentage.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
David..
Ther

David..there is a difference..

Female don't want to marry only guy who is of muscles and ripped..
They want average guy who is non obese..
If he is ripped..it is add on..not a requirement.

This is reality...all over the world..

Even if you watch a single game of Euro 2016 in France on TV...
You will see couples and even guy's that are in 20/25 category who are rocking..
Even bald at 20/25 also look good..
At 20/25.. When your face is not fat.

Married females absolutely hate thin guys...
While you post 25 without shirt..

See a 25 bfp guy with a shirt..how well built he looks .

Women want the best guy they can have. Most of them won't get it so in general they will compromise. The fraction of men who are athletically fit is very, very small so very, very few women will end up with a man who is athletically fit, similarly with men who are millionaires or men who are 6'3. Most good women have to compromise, just as most good men don't get everything they want either.

25% body fat for a man is obese. That man will be less attractive to women. Even if he has a woman, the sex will be of lower quality. She will not be interested, and his sex drive will probably be low regardless. The odds of a marital breakdown are high.

I'm at around ~18% now I think. I hope to be at ~15% by the end of July. Long-term, I'd like to stay in the 8-12% range. It's not simply about looking good to women, it's also about being healthier. Fat cells mean lower metabolism, higher risk of diabetes, higher risk of sleep problems, heart disease, spinal problems, cancer, erectile dysfunction, alzheimer's, depression, and so on. It would be great for you to lose weight even if all women in the world were blind.

If you're at 25% body fat, I recommend putting away the ghee, the naan, and the gulab jamun and switching to daal, roti, and mango chutney.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Women want the best guy they can have. Most of them won't get it so in general they will compromise. The fraction of men who are athletically fit is very, very small so very, very few women will end up with a man who is athletically fit, similarly with men who are millionaires or men who are 6'3. Most good women have to compromise, just as most good men don't get everything they want either.

25% body fat for a man is obese. That man will be less attractive to women. Even if he has a woman, the sex will be of lower quality. She will not be interested, and his sex drive will probably be low regardless. The odds of a marital breakdown are high.

I'm at around ~18% now I think. I hope to be at ~15% by the end of July. Long-term, I'd like to stay in the 8-12% range. It's not simply about looking good to women, it's also about being healthier. Fat cells mean lower metabolism, higher risk of diabetes, higher risk of sleep problems, heart disease, spinal problems, cancer, erectile dysfunction, alzheimer's, depression, and so on. It would be great for you to lose weight even if all women in the world were blind.

If you're at 25% body fat, I recommend putting away the ghee, the naan, and the gulab jamun and switching to daal, roti, and mango chutney.

Not sure how to measure body fat, but as long as you can see your facial structure, jawline etc then you are fine. Face is everything.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure how to measure body fat, but as long as you can see your facial structure, jawline etc then you are fine. Face is everything.

The biggest drawback against body fat percentage as a number is that yes, it's hard to measure.

As for "face being everything" ... do you guys completely ignore women's bodies or something? I don't. Face isn't everything when hetero men are evaluating women. Far from it. Don't assume that women are a different species and that they ignore your body.

Face is everything ... and we can't see this woman's face ... I wonder if anybody finds her sexy? Do you think she gets any attention from men? That's impossible to tell because face is everything. Do you think she might be an incel?
TempPhoto_zpsp9o4qiha.jpg

Taken from one of "Elizabeth Zaks" videos on youtube, specifically "What I Eat in a Day".

Last edited:

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Face is everything in a mate for women.

lol, no.

These are the first three links on google images for "sexiest man alive":

beckham-sma-320.jpg

chris-hemsworth-435.jpg

sma-derek-theler-450.jpg

Scroll down the page and you will see no shortage of biceps, broad shoulders, abdominals, and so on.

Try and post a pic on tinder of a guy with a great face but an average and see if he does as well as the above guys, and see how well that goes.

Women will demand to see your face before they agree to meet you.
Face is necessary but not sufficient.

I am sure you understand the difference between necessary and sufficient, and that you already knew this was a failure in your logic. You're a smart man, I think you're just being obtuse here.

Quit coping.
Drop the denial.

I've seen a lot of nonsense in the past page:
- 25% body fat in a man is good;
- Women don't care about body;
- etc

Stop with the denial and excuses guys. If you don't want to make the effort, that's fine. Just say you don't want to make the effort. Don't generate a conspiracy theory about how it doesn't matter.

By the way here is a famous shot from a movie women across the world salivated to go see:
maxresdefault.jpg

It grossed ~11x its budget and has done very well on streaming, etc.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reality.

I'm sorry but I live in reality.

I can go outside in the center of my city now and see all the twinks with stellar-looking women.

The top links on google images are far more representative of reality than your subjective experiences in Belgium. You've also said that 90% of teenagers in Belgium are Muslim, for example. Subjective experience and anecdotes are necessarily uncertain and fraught with error.

Whenever possible, use real data, from reality.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your data about women saying what they think they like?

Totally reliable. Don't listen to watch women say, watch what they do.

And what they do is going out with twinks who have good faces.

Women only consider variables that can't be faked, otherwise nature would allow them to have genetic trash babies.

Face, height, natural build. Sorry to burst your bubble.

You're talking about all this, getting obsessed with building muscles and nutrition.

But what are your stats in the end? How many dates have you had, how many women have you made out with, how many have you had sex with?

All of this is mental masturbation and it won't do you any good. Stick to reality, and remain efficient.

I may be skinny and devoid of muscles, but at least I've had my fare share of fun with women.

I was like you at a point, getting obsessed with this nutrition BS and ways to improve myself.

In the end, none of this makes a difference. Because face is everything. Once you have your basics covered, there's nothing you can do beyond that, besides put yourself out there (through online dating, events, social circle, whatever) and see if which women allow you to make a move on them.

It's not rocket science, and I think this quote fits perfectly for you David. Quit masturbating (oh my bad, you've already done that!).

I say this as someone who likes you Fred. You're a sharp guy, you write pretty well, and you're not obsessed with fashions. We've had plenty of conversations where we agree and where we disagree -- you really shouldn't be resorting to personal attacks.

To answer your question though: I'm doing far better with women in the past few months than in the past year, and better in the past year than in the previous few years. I decided a while back not to publish intermediate stats as that's bad scientific practice. You will get a long post sometime later this year detailing my experiences. I'm not actually counting the number of women 1by1 -- too much work -- but my email records keep track of everything so it's fine.

Here's one, a small one, I mention it because it's the most recent. Last night at a party some women were talking about fixing me up with their (24 year-old) friend for a six-week mostly-sex relationship with defined end date. I'm still thinking about it. You can trivialize it but ... that's never happened to me before. It's the first time anybody has offered to fix me up with somebody else.

Nutrition and health is extremely important regardless of women. If you don't want to do any exercise, then don't, and you'll keep getting women for several years, then one day you will be ill and the women will fewer and further between. You will eventually need to pick up a real sport or you will be fat, depressed, and sick. I spent years with the attitude you advocate for now and I ended up with a herniated disc. It really f*****g sucked man. I don't wish that on anybody. You're now at greater risk since you have an office job.

I've been seeing a physiotherapist to deal with the herniated disc, we've made a lot of improvement and I rarely feel any pain there now. Do you know what the centre of her plan of action was? Build core and lower back muscle.

You make fun of nofap, but the bottom line is it works. Two months ago I had no erectile response. I was basically a eunuch. Now I wake up with morning wood regularly and get random erections throughout the day. It's a sign of improved health, and I haven't even been perfect. I've had good success on it after only two months, I think anybody with these problems should try it out and see what happens.

Reaction score
That steroid look looks a lot better in controlled situations. I've seen steroid users, even small ones in real life and they all look either bloated or too veiny. And most do not look lean year round anyway. But yeah having some sort of decent physique is going to put you up in looks as long as it doesn't become a gymcel obsession.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
So...my question..

Show how many good qualified guys are at 10% 15 percent body fat at 25/28 years age.

All those who do high job will never find a time to gym..

Will a girl chose at 20 percent guy guy with no belly over a 15 percent jerk who works as a sales man/worker/average salary.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
lol, no.

These are the first three links on google images for "sexiest man alive":

beckham-sma-320.jpg

chris-hemsworth-435.jpg

sma-derek-theler-450.jpg

Scroll down the page and you will see no shortage of biceps, broad shoulders, abdominals, and so on.

Try and post a pic on tinder of a guy with a great face but an average and see if he does as well as the above guys, and see how well that goes.

Face is necessary but not sufficient.

I am sure you understand the difference between necessary and sufficient, and that you already knew this was a failure in your logic. You're a smart man, I think you're just being obtuse here.

Drop the denial.

I've seen a lot of nonsense in the past page:
- 25% body fat in a man is good;
- Women don't care about body;
- etc

Stop with the denial and excuses guys. If you don't want to make the effort, that's fine. Just say you don't want to make the effort. Don't generate a conspiracy theory about how it doesn't matter.

By the way here is a famous shot from a movie women across the world salivated to go see:
maxresdefault.jpg

It grossed ~11x its budget and has done very well on streaming, etc.
U better have 10 % body fat..
I have seen 20/25 doing far better,there face look better than thin 15% body fat...

Dont see the pic..watch in real life /video how good they look.