Hair is actually an overrated trait

resu

Reaction score
Those women who like criminals and other disturbed individuals I believe they're just the types that think that they can't "fix" and change the man. Kinda like the people that buy busted houses thinking they can fix them up.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
Face is everything, add height and good body then getting sex is easy as speaking. Good hair is a bonus as are nice teeth muscles etc. Hair is overrated in men unless your under 25 or want to be in One Direction.

However I was speaking to a women friend and I asked her if she saw a Brad Pitt lookalike but was working in McDonalds she wouldn't even acknowledge him as he would be "a loser". Whereas men don't give a damn about that if you saw a 9/10 working in McDonalds you would still be dying to destroy her ***.

Hairon

Established Member
Reaction score
Something I've been thinking about, we all know women have double standards when it comes to men, for the average looking guy they will play hard to get, claim they respect themselves and will not give easy, but to the hot looking guys they are sl*tyy and give very easy.

But, is it so wrong? it has been scientifically proven that women want hot guys as flings or for short term relationships only, because they see them as unfaithful and untrustworthy, (explanation to that is that hot people simply have many options always waiting at the corner, and with so many options it's hard to stay loyal)
And when it comes down to less attractive guys, or more feminine looking guys, women want them for long term relationship and want to marry them and have a family with them, because they find them trustworthy and think they will make good fathers (explanation to that is that simply the opposite of hot guys, less attractive guys will have less options, decreases the risk of cheating)

it has also been scientifically proven that couples satisfaction and happiness is higher when the woman in the relationship looks better than her man, when the couple were on the same level of attractiveness the women were less happy with the relationship, the explanation to that was that when the man is less attractive, he would be more supportive of the woman, try better to make her happy help her with problems she may have, because the men probably know they got someone "out of their league" so to say, and would work harder on keeping that.
But when the couple were on the same level of attractiveness, or the guy was hotter than their spouse, the guys wouldn't give too many fcks about the their womens problems, would be less supportive and care less overall, explanation to that is that their have more options and wouldn't care to give too much effort simply because they can get more women, they wouldn't be afraid of losing their good looking spouse.

this all makes since, and it's pretty natural to happen.

This is the thing- does it not make sense that if a woman is just looking for sex, she wouldn't have to play hard to get and give easy to guys she find attractive- because if she only wants a fling, there is no point in playing games, lets just get to work
but when a woman is searching for a husband, or a serious long term relationship, it makes sense she would play hard to get and will not give easy, after all she is searching for that good lover that will love her and support her and give her all the qualities she wants, so she would put them to tests and have them court after her to see that they really want her and willing to work for it, she wouldn't want to give easy because she wouldn't want them to simply score her and dump her.

we men, when we just want sex, we don't really care about women personalities, if they look good enough, we go for it, after one night, if she's horrible, we say bye bye, but when we want a serious relationship, suddenly we higher our demands, looking for an interesting women, someone we can have intellectual conversations and so on.
so we men also have double standards in a way.

So even though it's surely upsetting that women are hoes to hot guys but become hard to get ice queens to less attractive guys or to long term relationship candidates, it makes sense why it happens.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Face is everything, add height and good body then getting sex is easy as speaking. Good hair is a bonus as are nice teeth muscles etc. Hair is overrated in men unless your under 25 or want to be in One Direction.

However I was speaking to a women friend and I asked her if she saw a Brad Pitt lookalike but was working in McDonalds she wouldn't even acknowledge him as he would be "a loser". Whereas men don't give a damn about that if you saw a 9/10 working in McDonalds you would still be dying to destroy her ***.

cope

if he (9/10) just go to the bar after work she'll be wet and will not care about job

OR

he will swipe right while your order is preparing in Tinder 8/10 girls and raw dog them in mcdonalds toilet in matter of minutes

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
cope

if he (9/10) just go to the bar after work she'll be wet and will not care about job

OR

he will swipe right while your order is preparing in Tinder 8/10 girls and raw dog them in mcdonalds toilet in matter of minutes

Sadly, this is pretty accurate and realistic.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
cope

OR

In minutes lol have you ever actually met a woman or talked to one?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
In minutes lol have you ever actually met a woman or talked to one?

Yes I met and talked but I am not 9/10.

But know 8/10 who did it many times.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
CLOSE THREAD AFTER THIS VIDEO

a CONFIDENT (RLY) BALD tall guy with a GODLIKE jawline and cheekbones is dating a ****ing LANDWHALES and they avoid to see him after a date

Just see 30 sec of videos is just LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=563W7hKrHAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y96DYxRU1BA

he wants to commit suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On-xid_ixf0&bpctr=1465761915

it's over, hair is EVERYTHING (of face and face is everything in life)

He's a 5-6/10 at best and seems a bit retarded/beta. I doubt if he had hair he would be doing any better. It's the whole package, hair is part of that but only one component.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
mqdefault.jpg

from today this is 5/10 guys

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
Found another that's got 'confidence' as one of her requirements. Note; ONE OF... her requirements list is pretty padded:

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=114893888

Being a man in Toronto is one of the worst places in the world to be... women here are brutal.

Damn, she must really think a lot herself!! Something tells me that she is majorly OCD too. Something also tells me that she is probably the opposite of most of the qualities she listed. A walking contradiction.

Reaction score
CLOSE THREAD AFTER THIS VIDEO a CONFIDENT (RLY) BALD tall guy with a GODLIKE jawline and cheekbones is dating a ****ing LANDWHALES and they avoid to see him after a date Just see 30 sec of videos is just LOL https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=563W7hKrHAE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y96DYxRU1BA he wants to commit suicide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On-xid_ixf0&bpctr=1465761915 it's over, hair is EVERYTHING (of face and face is everything in life)
He has monkey facial structure, a gay voice and mild autism. Having a "good jaw" doesn't make someone attractive by default, just as having a nw0 hairline quiff doesn't make someone attractive by itself (plenty of mediocre and ugly guys with great hair). Facial harmony and also how your face looks in movement with various expressions is what is important.

resu

Reaction score
That's true, a lot of people may look good in photos but once you see them talking the ugliness starts showing. Specially with women over 26, the wrinkles and water retention are really apparent but static they still look young.

blackg

Reaction score
Something I've been thinking about, we all know women have double standards when it comes to men, for the average looking guy they will play hard to get, claim they respect themselves and will not give easy, but to the hot looking guys they are sl*tyy and give very easy.

But, is it so wrong? it has been scientifically proven that women want hot guys as flings or for short term relationships only, because they see them as unfaithful and untrustworthy, (explanation to that is that hot people simply have many options always waiting at the corner, and with so many options it's hard to stay loyal)
And when it comes down to less attractive guys, or more feminine looking guys, women want them for long term relationship and want to marry them and have a family with them, because they find them trustworthy and think they will make good fathers (explanation to that is that simply the opposite of hot guys, less attractive guys will have less options, decreases the risk of cheating)

it has also been scientifically proven that couples satisfaction and happiness is higher when the woman in the relationship looks better than her man, when the couple were on the same level of attractiveness the women were less happy with the relationship, the explanation to that was that when the man is less attractive, he would be more supportive of the woman, try better to make her happy help her with problems she may have, because the men probably know they got someone "out of their league" so to say, and would work harder on keeping that.
But when the couple were on the same level of attractiveness, or the guy was hotter than their spouse, the guys wouldn't give too many fcks about the their womens problems, would be less supportive and care less overall, explanation to that is that their have more options and wouldn't care to give too much effort simply because they can get more women, they wouldn't be afraid of losing their good looking spouse.

this all makes since, and it's pretty natural to happen.

This is the thing- does it not make sense that if a woman is just looking for sex, she wouldn't have to play hard to get and give easy to guys she find attractive- because if she only wants a fling, there is no point in playing games, lets just get to work
but when a woman is searching for a husband, or a serious long term relationship, it makes sense she would play hard to get and will not give easy, after all she is searching for that good lover that will love her and support her and give her all the qualities she wants, so she would put them to tests and have them court after her to see that they really want her and willing to work for it, she wouldn't want to give easy because she wouldn't want them to simply score her and dump her.

we men, when we just want sex, we don't really care about women personalities, if they look good enough, we go for it, after one night, if she's horrible, we say bye bye, but when we want a serious relationship, suddenly we higher our demands, looking for an interesting women, someone we can have intellectual conversations and so on.
so we men also have double standards in a way.

So even though it's surely upsetting that women are hoes to hot guys but become hard to get ice queens to less attractive guys or to long term relationship candidates, it makes sense why it happens.
This was a long post. Your starting to turn into h.l.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
He has monkey facial structure, a gay voice and mild autism. Having a "good jaw" doesn't make someone attractive by default, just as having a nw0 hairline quiff doesn't make someone attractive by itself (plenty of mediocre and ugly guys with great hair). Facial harmony and also how your face looks in movement with various expressions is what is important.

Agreed 100%

jd_uk

Reaction score
Are you kidding me, OP? Hair an overrated trait?! In my opinion hair is literally 50% of someone's looks, it can either make or break your looks. It's no coincidence that when asked to describe another person, hair is the first thing they mention; "Oh, look at that blonde over there!" Not "Oh, look at that girl in the blue sweater over there!" Hair is not overrated, hair is everything. Everything.

It's a way to describe someone because it's an easy identifier. Harder to say ...the girl with the blue eyes because it doesn't stand out as much. But i disagree that hair is everything. It's just not.

Welcome back by the way..hope you're well.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
It's a way to describe someone because it's an easy identifier. Harder to say ...the girl with the blue eyes because it doesn't stand out as much. But i disagree that hair is everything. It's just not.

Welcome back by the way..hope you're well.

Sensible post, hair is just one component of looks and especially more so for men, it's a nice to have like long eyelashes or a tan but it's nothing more than an accessory. It's only high importance to unattractive people because it can be used to hide their flaws. An ugly person with thick Nw1 hair is still ugly. A handsome man without hair is still handsome just limited in varying his look.

If you disagree with the above you have BDD and should seek help or you are unattractive and can't accept it so Blame hair loss for everything. Sorry if this sounds harsh but it's the cold hard truth people.

marco75

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not. Stop with this nonsense.

Some people go from handsome to ugly once they lose their hair.

I mean, I'm like you, the fact that I have a shaved head doesn't shock people, because it suits me.

But take Hugh Jackman, or Brendan Fraser, or Patrick Dempsey, or Adrien Brody. The list is endless really. They would go from handsome to plain ugly without their hair.

I doubt they would be plain ugly they would lost some points as their looks are highly dependent on their hair which means they are not really that handsome. Like a women who looks great with tons of makeup and then average without, plenty of them in Hollywood.