i accepted my hairloss

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Acting like you don't care portrays high value, which attracts people. I didn't make you realize it; you did it for yourself. Everyone here has the ability to shed the weight of their concerns and just live life. Some people come to it immediately, and others have to wander the winding path a bit, but the harder things have been for you, the sweeter it feels when you let go and decide to live.

G

blondeguy said:
Acting like you don't care portrays high value, which attracts people. I didn't make you realize it; you did it for yourself. Everyone here has the ability to shed the weight of their concerns and just live life. Some people come to it immediately, and others have to wander the winding path a bit, but the harder things have been for you, the sweeter it feels when you let go and decide to live.

i know, i realized it by myself but you helped me with your input.

i think its a good thing.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Neo, I am pleased that you have accepted your hair loss dude! You and blondeguy have a good attitude of not giving a s#it about your hairloss and just getting out there and enjoying life! Thats what I have started to do and I am so happy that I did! The best of luck to you both!

G

Bald Dave said:
Neo, I am pleased that you have accepted your hair loss dude! You and blondeguy have a good attitude of not giving a s#it about your hairloss and just getting out there and enjoying life! Thats what I have started to do and I am so happy that I did! The best of luck to you both!

thank you bald dave! though i think in not giving a sh*t , blondeguy is still far away from me. its not that i dont care anymore about my hair. i want it the best it can be. im even thinking about adding folligen to my regimen. i hope that and eucapil and even minoxidil in its last months of improvement will give me thick hair. then i might even add a little transplant in the temple area to thicken it up if it doesnt get thick again. i hope that it will get thick again, but you dont know.

so i still care much about my appearance , but the important point is, i dont worry anymore. which i adopted from blondeguy. and the second important thing is, i dont give a sh*t what other people think about me and my hair. not that i want them to disrespect me and i still try to make the best out of me what i can do get a good social status and being respected by other people, but if they dont respect me, then its their problem and i wont even care a little bit about them. if anyone gives sh*t to me, i give sh*t to them. and if anyone thinks something stupid about me, i just dont care and i give a sh*t. thoughts dont hurt. and if they dont think im good, then go to hell.

not caring and giving a sh*t about what people think doesnt mean in my opinion that you give up caring about yourself. you still can and in my opinion you should. but if there's any idiot who tells you that you are ugly or something else, then just give a sh*t about it.

i think thats the important point. the thoughts of other people. they dont matter. what matters is how you get threated and i think that highly depends on your personality. i learned that the hard way. if you re insecure they will threat you like that. if you have got confidence they will give you respect. and if you dont care about what they think, you will get even more respect.

i heard sometimes that a leader is someone who doesnt give a sh*t what other people think. now , its not that if you start giving a sh*t, that you become a leader immediatley. but you got an attribute of leaders if you do so. and i think leaders are the most respected persons. especially by women.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
neo1234 said:
Bald Dave said:

thank you bald dave! though i think in not giving a $#iT , blondeguy is still far away from me. its not that i dont care anymore about my hair. i want it the best it can be.

I meant that you don't worry about what people think. That conveys a confident and grounded attitude to people, and indeed, that will attract women.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:lol:

It's like listening to 2 retards chatting about their day trip to the seaside.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
UK1 said:

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
Cassin said:
neo1234 said:

Very mature attitude you have regarding your situation. Most people never accept their situation, let alone at your age.

Well done.

Where does wishing you were castrated put me as far as maturity? :lol:

Hahaha, sounds like we're at the same level!

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score

and your like a kid who is in denial about shitting their bed, the sh*t streaks are there(just like the thinning areas on your head)

G

uk1, i saw your photos. its easy to make fun of others in a hair forum if you got hair like that.

what would you do if you got really noticable hairloss?

my hairloss is noticable to anyone in here. though not for people out there. so i have to accept that its not perfect. while on the same time i try to get it perfect again.

so please tell me what is wrong with that attitude or plan. remember when you started. there you didnt have that hair you got now.

i dont shave. but i accept it how it is.

G

I just came back from playing football (soccer for some of you). Felt good to just show the thinning hair to everyone and not give a sh*t. I didn't think about the hairloss for an hour straight. There's 3 bald/balding guys in the group I play with, so that helps aswell. Now that I've started using finasteride and minoxidil again, I'm very positive that I will get good regrowth.

G

if your hair looks like in your pic, then you dont have anything to worry about anyway.

G

neo1234 said:
if your hair looks like in your pic, then you dont have anything to worry about anyway.

I've grown it out since that pic was taken. Everyone here says that I look good buzzed (no one in real life hasn't really commented), but I don't like it very much.

G

post a pic with your longer hair. i didnt say your buzz-cut looks good, just your hair looks good.

G

neo1234 said:
post a pic with your longer hair. i didnt say your buzz-cut looks good, just your hair looks good.

I didn't say you said that. Nah, I'll post a pic if I think I'm having any success at all. At current state it's pointless.

G

Neo,

I have to agree with you so much. We need to accept our imperfections otherwise we will go nuts. I know what I am talking about it. I have started to accept my mistakes. For years I was depressed about my ugliness. I spent thinking about it night and day and was so unhappy. Every time I walked on the streets I thought to myself what other people, especially women, would think about me. I wished I could hide my ugliness under a bag. But I am not like that anymore. I have accepted now that I am ugly and that I will always be like that. It doesn´t make sense to think about it all day. I need to live with my ugliness and the consequences such as never having a nice girlfriend. I don´t say it is easy and that I don´t feel sad about it anymore, but it no longer dominates my life. I hope I can achieve something similiar with my hair. I want to enjoy it for 2 or 3 more years and then I will just start shaving. I think it is a long way for me to acceptance (accepting my ugliness took me more than 10 years) and I will still try to save as much as I can, but in the end I will have to face the inevitable and go on with my life.

My most positive post ever!

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Tauge you are NOT ugly! You just need a bit of self belief! You will find a girlfriend one day!

G

Taugenichts said:
Neo,

I have to agree with you so much. We need to accept our imperfections otherwise we will go nuts. I know what I am talking about it. I have started to accept my mistakes. For years I was depressed about my ugliness. I spent thinking about it night and day and was so unhappy. Every time I walked on the streets I thought to myself what other people, especially women, would think about me. I wished I could hide my ugliness under a bag. But I am not like that anymore. I have accepted now that I am ugly and that I will always be like that. It doesn´t make sense to think about it all day. I need to live with my ugliness and the consequences such as never having a nice girlfriend. I don´t say it is easy and that I don´t feel sad about it anymore, but it no longer dominates my life. I hope I can achieve something similiar with my hair. I want to enjoy it for 2 or 3 more years and then I will just start shaving. I think it is a long way for me to acceptance (accepting my ugliness took me more than 10 years) and I will still try to save as much as I can, but in the end I will have to face the inevitable and go on with my life.

My most positive post ever!

hehe, ya, i see changes in you. you get more positive. and its good to accept your ugliness. i think you got pretty high standards about lookings so if you think you're ugly, thats ok. its not about if think your handsome or ugly, its about to accept how you see yourself. it doesnt matter if these guys tell you , you are handsome. you are not, in my eyes. compared to the average joe i would say , you are average. but it doesnt matter ...if you think you are ugly in your honest opinion and you accept it...then fine. and you will find a nice girlfriend. you are tall. thats a bonus you got. and i think you dont have these high standards like ccs or ibm. so i pretty much think you will find a nice girlfriend. my suggestion is, learn something about PUA. if you dont know what that is but you want to learn something about how to get a nice girlfriend...then you will find out what that means. ;)
i think, now that you accepted your ugliness, think about how you accepted it. and then do that with your hair the same way. you said you got bdd. i think i had that too. i think it always happens when you didnt got many social skills or many social contacts. so try to socialize more. and your bdd will go away. its positive reactions from people which let you overcome it. just do one step each time. i think if people wouldnt react so positive to me since i show my hairloss...i couldnt accept it.
its good that you show your hairloss already. thats the first step. i didnt take it for a long time. too long. i think by that you show it...you already accepted it to a degree. you now only need to learn that it doesnt matter to people. does anyone look weird at your hair? i think no. look in the eyes of people when you are at university. do they look at your hair or in your eyes (...if they look at you). if they look in your eyes you should pretty much be fine coz that means they dont care about your hair or think its normal.
and to bald dave. let him think he is ugly. you cant change his thinking by telling him in an online forum. i think he needs to learn it the hard way that is not ugly in the eyes of people. he accepts it , so its fine.
now go and learn social skills tauge...and you will find a gf!