i accepted my hairloss

RaginDemon

Reaction score
neo1234 said:
how long is your hair now?

my hair is actually 8 cm, yet it is from times where i hided my hairloss under long hair. but now i show my hairline and my hair is way too long for this style. im gona let it cut next week to about 5 cm. i think thats okay. 5 cm is normal length. i dont need 1 cm. which is very short. and shaved or buzz cut i dont have the balls for yet or anyway i dont want that style.

congrats to your new hair style and that you like it!

the top is about 3-4cm while the back and the sides were all shaved to 1cm

It's vert short. It somehow does NOT emphasize the thin/balding spots since the contrast is low. It's summer and I like it a lot. I do know that I look better with relatively longer hair, but this short hair makes me a much happier person cuz I dont worry about the wind/lighting at all.

enjoy your summer bro!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
recognition2 said:
RaginDemon said:
got a haircut today, cut it extra short for summer. I told the hair dress not to worry about the receeding temples and thinning on the top, just cut it short.

it turns out to be okey, and I like it alot. Instead of worrying ppl see my thin spots, I don't think about it at all. I have been playing ball outside all day and it felt really good.

The keeping your hair long to cover your thin spot method never really worked on me btw... It just made me depressed all the time.

Way to go man, I feel more confident after getting a buzz cut either.
And you know, it's kind of a trend since Prison break :). People ask me if I'm getting a tatoo on my body soon :).

I wont say mine is a buzz cut but its close. Yes I did notice a lot more guys getting the buzz cut after Prison Break. It seems to be the new trend now.