Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i did not call you out for language.

i was calling out coco for defending you when you give as good as you get.

calling me a 'special snowflake' is the same thing as me calling him an a**h**.

its actually worse in my opinion.

Am I in real life right now.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn you are fucked up.

Have a nice day.

I'm not fucked up

if i was a 'special snowflake' WHY would i be even talking to you guys as much as i do?

i wouldn't be i would be on feminist websites bitching about men...im not.

i have no beef with men.

it was such a slap in the face for you to say that to me when i am being honest in my answers.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the most ironic of situations:

I didn't mean to implicate anything by "special snowflake", I use it for anyone being pedantic, regardless of gender. And I get accused of female hating bullshit on a forum where I've complained many times about how the treatment of women can be atrocious.

I just thought she was being unnecessarily complicated that's all, did I think she was being an overall privileged little c***? I didn't.

But now I f*****g do.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's the most ironic of situations:

I just thought she was being unnecessarily complicated that's all, did I think she was being an overall privileged little c***? I didn't.

But now I f*****g do

so your calling me a 'privileged little c***' not so indirectly.

but you have no issue with women.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i did not call you out for language.

i was calling out coco for defending you when you give as good as you get.

calling me a 'special snowflake' is the same thing as me calling him an a**h**.

its actually worse in my opinion.
Hairblues, take a breath. Just think for a moment.... Is it really worth your time to be here arguing with guys almost half your age. Just remember who your audience is here. Although I don't get into debates on here, I have to do the same myself. I won't lie to you that this place helps me relive my youth to some extent but still I honestly would rather be engaging in conversation with people among my peers. However, I wont lie to you. This place can be addicting and I do really enjoy those who appreciate my help. But all this arguing for what?

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so your calling me a 'privileged little c***' not so indirectly.

but you have no issue with women.

What the f*** does your gender have to do with it you f*****g psychopath? You assumed way too much from my initial comment and now you've realised you've fucked up, instead of relinquishing some dignity you continue to assume more.

You're a f*****g moron, is that more or less offensive than "special snowflake"?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** does your gender have to do with it you f*****g psychopath? You assumed way too much from my initial comment and now you've realised you've fucked up, instead of relinquishing some dignity you continue to assume more.

You're a f*****g moron, is that more or less offensive than "special snowflake"?

first post you called me a 'special snowflake" when i said i would not 'f***' bryan cranston

second post you called me a 'privileged little' c*** '!!

no one on this forum is stupid.

that is ALL about my gender..how many men do you call 'privileged little c****' ?

especially your first statement was in context of who i found attractive as a man to sleep with a bald bryan cranston

Stop bullshiting at least be honest with yourself if not us.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
e.

yes its less offensive.

if you don't know why i cant help you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so what is the topic of this thread again................................:eek:

if you think about it actually as ugly as it got it is does go back to the topic of the post.

i think it bothered him what i wrote about Bryan Cranston LOLOLOL.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
first post you called me a 'special snowflake" when i said i would not 'f***' bryan cranston

second post you called me a 'privileged little' c*** '!!

no one on this forum is stupid.

that is ALL about my gender..how many men do you call 'privileged little c****' ?

especially your first statement was in context of who i found attractive as a man to sleep with a bald bryan cranston

Stop bullshiting at least be honest with yourself if not us.

I didn't even realise "special snowflake" was even related to women, and I still don't think it is, at all.

And yes I'd also call a man a privileged c***, what is weird about that?

You're getting deeper into desperation by implying everyone on this forum knows I must be lying because you want to believe I am. You took a term and jumped on it without a clue.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="h.l., post: 1428718, member: 104505"]Lol! Gd 1 m8

I wish I could crack myself up like you do.[/QUOTE]

i don't know what that means.

im not upset

i think your wrong though and i think you are being disingenuous.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
if you think about it actually as ugly as it got it is does go back to the topic of the post.

i think it bothered him what i wrote about Bryan Cranston LOLOLOL.
I think mostly everyone on here would agree with you about that but I don't know about our gay men on here.:D

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="h.l., post: 1428718, member: 104505"]Lol! Gd 1 m8

I wish I could crack myself up like you do.

i don't know what that means.

im not upset

i think your wrong though and i think you are being disingenuous.[/QUOTE]

It means you made a sh*t joke and you laughed at your own sh*t joke.

Where did "im not upset" even come from in relation to what I wrote? Is it like a buzz phras your therapist tells you to use which spills over into real life?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't even realise "special snowflake" was even related to women, and I still don't think it is, at all.

And yes I'd also call a man a privileged c***, what is weird about that?

You're getting deeper into desperation by implying everyone on this forum knows I must be lying because you want to believe I am. You took a term and jumped on it without a clue.

Just so you understand

the term 'snowflake' weather it is to a man or a woman in my opinion is actually one of the worse things you can call a person in this day and age...to me its synonymous with 'cxxx' in intentions.

so we can take gender out of it but you really should not use that term so easily if you don't want someone to get pissed off at you....if you don't care..then you don't care.

the gender thing for me i am assuming and i think correctly it was about me as dating as a woman..since the context was about weather or not I would 'Fcuk 'Bryan Cranston bald...which i would not off the bat...when i said why--you called me a 'special snowflake' why would I NOT assume that has to do with my gender in the context?

if you would call a man a 'special snowflake' its still a 'f-you' word to most people these days.

but you still at the end of the day called me a 'privileged little cxx' so i think my instincts about what you wrote you pretty much proved with that statement. you did not call me a 'moron or a**h** or shithead etc you called me a 'privileged little cxxt'
so THAT is about my gender.

Last edited:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my point is you are using that as a measurement as success based on a male perspective not a female perspective.

you are saying women have higher standards then men and this is proven by the the app hits.

for sex yes women have higher standards then men

not for relationships

I don't understand why we are arguing, I can't see anything we disagree on except that at 70 women start sagging all over, you're only 45 so I don't know what your emotional problem with that is. By the time you are 70 you will worry about other things. I won't care that women my age are sagging when I'm 70. That's just life.