Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
Lol. The funniest thing was that Tellersquill could barely even read (srs). His career as a writer amounted to one sole article published in the East Kansas Daily fuckmag. He was literally just serving us bullshit.

128683.jpg

giphy.gif

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
masculine man with presence..... Tall, big frame, and muscular men have this aura.

Don't even need to talk, just have that strong staring gaze. She will need multiple napkins between her legs

The curious case of shookwun

Depending on what week it is, muscles and height have no bearing on sexual attraction, next week, they make women wet and horny

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. The funniest thing was that Tellersquill could barely even read (srs). His career as a writer amounted to one sole article published in the East Kansas Daily fuckmag. He was literally just serving us bullshit.

erm he actually had two of his novels published mate

MtovMrJ.jpg

blackg

Reaction score
You are the best looking troll I have ever had the privilege to meet. But I have to be honest with you, since Dante trusts me, he sent me a photo of himself which was deleted immediately, and he is really actually a great looking guy in my opinion and I have BDD.
Seriously, Doctor? Dante sent you a photo?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wikipedia's entry on Illusory Superiority is well worth a read if you want to get a general understanding of how cognitive bias works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illusory_superiority

But, God help us if we - the folks on this forum - see ourselves as better than we really are. Because if we were any worse then a Labrador would have greater sex appeal than we can ever offer.

blackg

Reaction score
The other one was just before I left town (I'm in LA this week). I told her I had a nice time on Friday. She said "me too". She gave me a lot of compliments, she laughed, and she aske questions during our nearly 3 hour dinner.
I envy your lifestyle.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I try to eat as little gluten as possible since I have Hashimoto's. However, like David, I fall off the wagon on occasion like tonight but I still am in good shape for my age but really want to get like BH. I need a food life coach to keep me on track.

Me personally, I lift a lot of weights and exercise (aerobic) at least a couple times a week. Since I've been doing that, I'm down to 209 pounds.

I'm over six feet tall. Used to be 233 pounds. I actually like excercising.

In fact, I just got a Navy Seals book. I'm working out with some of these.

I'm not bulky yet, which is where I want to be. I want to get "buffed".

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sunchyme, there are no photos. He never sent them. I was trolling you, bro. I never trolled anyone so I thought it would be fun to troll you since you are my favorite troll. Sorry to anyone else who believed it. I won't be trolling anymore as it is really stupid to do. Only wish more people would realize "trolling" is bad. This place is making me do things I normally don't do. I think its time for me to see a shrink again.:D

Completely understand!

g.i joey

Reaction score
Me personally, I lift a lot of weights and exercise (aerobic) at least a couple times a week. Since I've been doing that, I'm down to 209 pounds.

I'm over six feet tall. Used to be 233 pounds. I actually like excercising.

In fact, I just got a Navy Seals book. I'm working out with some of these.

I'm not bulky yet, which is where I want to be. I want to get "buffed".

Brah I'm 218, a little over a year ago I was 250 but I feel like I'm stuck at this weight and ever since starting finasteride I find losing it is MORE of a struggle. I really wanna hit that 200 mark by this summer can you help a brotha out?

Also, did you lose this weight while on finasteride?