Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brah I'm 218, a little over a year ago I was 250 but I feel like I'm stuck at this weight and ever since starting finasteride I find losing it is MORE of a struggle. I really wanna hit that 200 mark by this summer can you help a brotha out?

Also, did you lose this weight while on finasteride?

I did. But I only take one milligram.

Would be glad to help out. I actually eat healthier. You might like this, but you might not.

I eat Cheerios for breakfast, and lots of egg white. Not only that, but I eat salads several times a day. (I'm heterosexual, people are probably wondering at this point, now that I revealed I eat salads every day!).

Then, I do aerobic activity (high impact) for at least 20 minutes, three times a week.

I lift weights mostly for shoulders, situps, and triceps. And I do a lot of curls on weights.

That said, my libido sucks. It's either normal or below a guy my age. So, I suppose exercise isn't everything.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I did. But I only take one milligram.

Would be glad to help out. I actually eat healthier. You might like this, but you might not.

I eat Cheerios for breakfast, and lots of egg white. Not only that, but I eat salads several times a day. (I'm heterosexual,
people are probably asking at this point!).

Then, I do aerobic activity (high impact) for at least 20 minutes, three times a week.

I lift weights mostly for shoulders, situps, and triceps. And I do a lot of curls on weights.

That said, my libido sucks. It's either normal or below a guy my age. So, I suppose exercise isn't everything.

I take in total on average about 5mg a week sometimes 1mg a day sometimes .5 and weekends I try to not take any.

I work out too but nothing with cardio as I hate it. I develop muscle fairly quick the only thing is the harder I work out the more i eat. I actually eat well it's just the late night eating kills me.

My meals for the day today was

Smoked salmon with cream cheese for lunch

2 roasted chicken legs with rapini for supper

FWIW my friends who are fit say I have to eat more during the day so stay satisfied at night. But I've tried that and still eat like a mfer at night. I also smoke weed at night which may be the culprit to my binge eating, but I prob wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't smoke. I'm guessing my best bet is cardio but I just can't stay consistent with it fk.

shookwun

Reaction score
I saw 8 women in January. Of those there were 3 that I wanted to see a second time.

One of them agreed to see me again and changed her mind. I did not message her back.
One just never got back to me.
The other one was just before I left town (I'm in LA this week). I told her I had a nice time on Friday. She said "me too". She gave me a lot of compliments, she laughed, and she aske questions during our nearly 3 hour dinner.

You have a great life style man. wealth of knowledge, despite your autistic tendencies.

Keep it up, and I have no doubt in my mind eventually one women will come along and want you for these qualities rather then basing them all on your outer appearance alone.

your personality is well developed, and you have a lot to offer.

Most these women are peasants in comparison to your accomplishments. Literally sh*t on a stick, compared to a man of your stature.

Unfortunately David when a women doesn't follow up or leaves you hanging (ghosting) she is not interested.

I have learned this through my journey. Don't get me wrong though, women are stuck up when it comes to men taking a leader ship stance. They want you to make the plans, and show them the way. But when a women likes you, she will think about you a lot. Send you random texts, and flood your phone with random photos, and such.

I had this one girl flake on me, I didn't even bother replying. She felt so bad, and couldn't get over why I didnt text her at all. When I bumped into her at work, she had bought me something that I needed because she felt guilty. Despite me not even bothering to text, she was the one who felt like she owed me something, and couldn't get over how I left her hanging.

Never feel like you owe a women you don't know anything. If they like you, they will come around.

Don't waste your time trying to pull a women towards you that isn't interested. Always find a women that likes you a little bit more, never the other way around.

my point is, you will know when you have found a girl that is truly interested in you. They always think about you with there phones in there hand. 'Should I text him' eventually they cave in, and see what you are up to. A Women will do anything to protect there ego, but some men are so empowering to them, they cannot help but want to text, phone you. it's a surreal feeling when two people are into each other.

When you feel like you are pulling teeth, abandon ship. If I don't get that twilight feeling of connection, I never waste my time. Never set yourself up for emotional failure.

g.i joey

Reaction score

Was this the case before finasteride? Honestly I can't tell if finasteride lowered my libido. when I wanna go I can go just fine whether it be sex or with my right hand lol. The only thing is when I'm not in the mood I just can't be bothered nor can I force it. As oppose to pre finasteride even if I wasn't craving sex, erections would come like butter.

blackg

Reaction score
I eat Cheerios for breakfast, and lots of egg white. Not only that, but I eat salads several times a day. (I'm heterosexual, people are probably wondering at this point, now that I revealed I eat salads every day!).
Never reveal how many salads you eat. (smiley face).

shookwun

Reaction score
Was this the case before finasteride? Honestly I can't tell if finasteride lowered my libido. when I wanna go I can go just fine whether it be sex or with my right hand lol. The only thing is when I'm not in the mood I just can't be bothered nor can I force it. As oppose to pre finasteride even if I wasn't craving sex, erections would come like butter.
Are you still going over this?

I believe finasteride has affected each, and every one of our libidos, and erection quality to varying degrees. However, most of us never notice the impact because of how marginal it is.

I wish I could make a comparison, but I am not willing to risk 3-6 months off to make a field report on my findings.

Put it this way, if our dicks works then it's worth the slight decrease to keep our hair, and attract the snow bunnies.

Without hair most of us would be jerking off all day over your keyboard. All though most of us do this regardless, even with hair. REALITY

Consider it a blessing to maintain your hair, and still get laid.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Are you still going over this?

I believe finasteride has affected each, and every one of our libidos, and erection quality to varying degrees. However, most of us never notice the impact because of how marginal it is.

I wish I could make a comparison, but I am not willing to risk 3-6 months off to make a field report on my findings.

Put it this way, if our dicks works then it's worth the slight decrease to keep our hair, and attract the snow bunnies.

Without hair most of us would be jerking off all day over your keyboard.

Consider it a blessing to maintain your hair, and still get laid.

I can't even argue with you bro, you helped me out so much when I had performance anxiety. My libido is 10x healthier from then and honestly if it wasn't for your reassurance, I'd be off finasteride and bald and severely depressed. Honestly I'm fine with the lower libido, considering I still got that morning goodness and get my rock heads when I need them. it really is marginal but my refractory period is just too long at this point, I have to give it a solid hour to an hour and a half after the first time to give it a go again.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Seriously, Doctor? Dante sent you a photo?
Blackg, I already posted it was just an April fools joke but I forget it wasn't April 1, yet. Better early than late.:D

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a great life style man. wealth of knowledge, despite your autistic tendencies.

Keep it up, and I have no doubt in my mind eventually one women will come along and want you for these qualities rather then basing them all on your outer appearance alone.

your personality is well developed, and you have a lot to offer.

Most these women are peasants in comparison to your accomplishments. Literally sh*t on a stick, compared to a man of your stature.

Unfortunately David when a women doesn't follow up or leaves you hanging (ghosting) she is not interested.

I have learned this through my journey. Don't get me wrong though, women are stuck up when it comes to men taking a leader ship stance. They want you to make the plans, and show them the way. But when a women likes you, she will think about you a lot. Send you random texts, and flood your phone with random photos, and such.

I had this one girl flake on me, I didn't even bother replying. She felt so bad, and couldn't get over why I didnt text her at all. When I bumped into her at work, she had bought me something that I needed because she felt guilty. Despite me not even bothering to text, she was the one who felt like she owed me something, and couldn't get over how I left her hanging.

Never feel like you owe a women you don't know anything. If they like you, they will come around.

Don't waste your time trying to pull a women towards you that isn't interested. Always find a women that likes you a little bit more, never the other way around.

my point is, you will know when you have found a girl that is truly interested in you. They always think about you with there phones in there hand. 'Should I text him' eventually they cave in, and see what you are up to. A Women will do anything to protect there ego, but some men are so empowering to them, they cannot help but want to text, phone you. it's a surreal feeling when two people are into each other.

When you feel like you are pulling teeth, abandon ship. If I don't get that twilight feeling of connection, I never waste my time. Never set yourself up for emotional failure.

A really good post.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are a lot of dumb posts made, of men with average or below-aerage faces working out incorrectly and then looking ridiculous.

This is how an average body complements an above-average face:
skinnyfat.jpg

2ujrt38.jpg

Fatass+2-26-11.jpg

An after and before (or a before and after?)
120323022416-drew-manning-male-ideal-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg

PS, while doing a google image search for this thread, I found this ridiculous post on bodybuilding.com
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131402393

A man wasn't sure if he should have sex with this chick, as he thinks she's a butterface:
14v21xz.jpg

LOL she's not a butterface, but I'm sure that some of you will rate her a 5.5/10.

shookwun

Reaction score
There are a lot of dumb posts made, of men with average or below-aerage faces working out incorrectly and then looking ridiculous.

I am skeptical. This guy might be a fraud.

However I heard a story about him becoming over weight on purpose.

Bronze tan, shave, lightning, pouting out the stomach, and leaning back. Angling the chin down to exaggerate a double chin appearance.

there are a lot of tricks.

He did loose weight though. How much? I cant be for certain.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

skinnyfat.jpg

2ujrt38.jpg

Fatass+2-26-11.jpg

bodies make a difference for sure for both men and women.

the first two guys without body not attractive but if you stick there faces on good fit bodies they would look attractive.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

skinnyfat.jpg

2ujrt38.jpg

Fatass+2-26-11.jpg

PS, while doing a google image search for this thread, I found this ridiculous post on bodybuilding.com
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131402393

A man wasn't sure if he should have sex with this chick, as he thinks she's a butterface:
14v21xz.jpg

LOL she's not a butterface, but I'm sure that some of you will rate her a 5.5/10.

first guy is ugly, every of them is 0/2 male

chick is hot