Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Please, come on. The majority of women I know lost their sex appeal way before age 40.

A lot do, a lot take care of themselves and don't shrivel up at that age. It varies a lot. Smokers, sunworshippers, alcoholics and pill poppers are finished shortly after 35, health conscious vegetarian joggers last way longer. I've seen women well into their 50's who are beautiful, a rarity though.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only Meryl is old.

The rest are in their 40s and have been famous for 20 years.

If you think these award winning actresses are pretty then you have odd tastes.

here they are young

i think if you are not getting dates we now know why LOL you kind of prove @That Guy perspective of men on this forum
None of them are other worldly sexy gorgeous like sex kittens type in their youth but they are normal women good looking to beautiful depending on type.
If you think other wise you are a little delusional i am afraid.

Even Meryl streep was very attractive when she was young she just had a big nose. Rest of her face was beautiful her hair was phenomenal when young.

melissa-mccarthy-sandra-bullock-16.jpg
meryl_streep.jpg
69db61cb3cd41c26859ecac47ec03974.jpg

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
here they are young

i think if you are not getting dates we now know why LOL you kind of prove @That Guy perspective of men on this forum
None of them are other worldly sexy gorgeous like sex kittens type in their youth but they are normal women good looking to beautiful depending on type.
If you think other wise you are a little delusional i am afraid.

Even Meryl streep was very attractive when she was young she just had a big nose. Rest of her face was beautiful her hair was phenomenal when young.

View attachment 47949 View attachment 47950 View attachment 47951
No, no. I date but I don't date beautiful women because I am not beautiful myself.

I'm happy with 5's and 6s.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, no. I date but I don't date beautiful women because I am not beautiful myself.

i think you are confusing beauty with sex appeal...they are different.

for example a lot of high end editorial models are beautiful but have no sex appeal

where a lot of sports illustrated swimsuit types are all sex appeal and sex kitten type of beauty.

Kate Blanchet is an elegant kind of beauty and is NOT most mens first pick as a sex appeal.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Young Sandra Bullock was HOT dude you need to go watch some 90s films.

i think shes like an 8 in her prime her body was also great.

If you had girl that looked like this and you thought she was a 6 your a little crazy i think no offense lol.

look at her lips and cheek bones. her eyes.

I don't get you guys..but Ricky Gervase is a 6 LOL

In what warped univers is Ricky Gervase old and fat and 24 year old Sandra Bullock both getting the same numerical rating???

OHHH right HairLossTalk.com LOL

tumblr_mnzqpdMPfZ1sub044o1_400.jpg

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even think he's ugly anymore, his standards are just insanely high.

No he is just pissed at women in general so the idea that all women eventually age and get decrepit and un sexual to him is like an evil entity getting its just due and losing its powers.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mais LOL!

LOL that should make a sig page LOL too long perhaps.s

but i mean that is HairLossTalk.com Ricky Gervais old and fat is equal in numerical rating as Sandra Bullock at 24 LOL

But these guys cant get dates!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meanwhile look who she is with

HELLO

Sandra-Bullock-boyfriend.jpg

Unknown-4.jpeg

565f0f1a8e46c6d30c200300-167411.jpeg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Young Sandra Bullock was HOT dude you need to go watch some 90s films.

i think shes like an 8 in her prime her body was also great.

If you had girl that looked like this and you thought she was a 6 your a little crazy i think no offense lol.

look at her lips and cheek bones. her eyes.

I don't get you guys..but Ricky Gervase is a 6 LOL

In what warped univers is Ricky Gervase old and fat and 24 year old Sandra Bullock both getting the same numerical rating???

OHHH right hair loss talk LOL

View attachment 47954
She has a manly jaw and a boyish body