Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. Will date/relationship a girl with 4/5 face but only if they have a good body. Physique is very important to me.
I'll take an average body - anything under 150lbs

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
NW1 for life. He makes me sick.:D Genetic lottery winner. By the way remember when Julia Roberts married Lyle Lovett. That didn't last long.

Yes

do you remember she basically skipped out on her wedding to Kiefer Sutherland with the best man Jason Patric? and went globe trotting and kept hidden for a long time...there were these random 'Julia' sightings lol...My friend saw the two of them at like 3 am on the subway...she was so excited like she found Waldo.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sadly as I'm getting older and with the women in my age bracket it's getting more rare to see a woman in great shape. They will have to match me in physique for me to consider.

Use fitness singles.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She has a manly jaw and a boyish body

Okay i am putting you in the taste category of Cope for life and PjHair

Nothing wrong with this but its very high standards.

i mean you guys notice sh*t gay art directors notice because they are NOT attracted to women.

( i know you guys are straight i am just saying its weirdly high standards)

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay i am putting you in the taste category of Cope for life and PjHair

Nothing wrong with this but its very high standards.

i mean you guys notice sh*t gay art directors notice because they are NOT attracted to women.

( i know you guys are straight i am just saying its weirdly high standards)
Honestly, I do not have high standards. I just think she has a manly jaw.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He would do better on cougarlife.com.

no he just needs a fit young woman his own age.

he should try fitness singles.

it may not be free but maybe he can try it for a month

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, I do not have high standards. I just think she has a manly jaw.

its just very hard to take you guys seriously when you all (not you personally but the forum in general) whine that women have this super high standards for men and they try and get men out of their league...

and then the forum rates 24 year old sandra bullock as a 6 on one thread
and a 40 something ricky gervaise FAT a 6 on another thread.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Sadly as I'm getting older and with the women in my age bracket it's getting more rare to see a woman in great shape. They will have to match me in physique for me to consider.
As long as depression/anxiety/ and stress are on the rise, you are going to see more and more of that. Food is my addiction. My favorite thing to do is try all the newest items at fast food places. That new naked chicken chalupa from Taco Bell is on my mind. And KFC's Georgia gold chicken is also on my mind. I love watching videos on fast food item reviews. I have to date a foodie who still keeps fit.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as depression/anxiety/ and stress are on the rise, you are going to see more and more of that. Food is my addiction. My favorite thing to do is try all the newest items at fast food places. That new naked chicken chalupa from Taco Bell is on my mind. And KFC's Georgia gold chicken is also on my mind. I love watching videos on fast food item reviews. I have to date a foodie who still keeps fit.

If you're going to get fat please do so eating better food than taco bell.

Non-chain restaurants are best.

ETA: I make an exception for The Cheesecake Factory.

Last edited:

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I love food too, but I can't cheat on my diet. Anytime I eat anything with too much carbs/sodium etc... McDonald's or pizza

INSTANT facial and stomach bloat. Face gets puffy and abs disappear.

Wish I could indulge like that. Ice cream and cheesecake are my weakness but I just think to myself- this will give me satisfaction for literally 5 seconds and I'll feel like a piece of sh*t afterwards. Not worth it for me.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
its just very hard to take you guys seriously when you all (not you personally but the forum in general) whine that women have this super high standards for men and they try and get men out of their league...

and then the forum rates 24 year old sandra bullock as a 6 on one thread
and a 40 something ricky gervaise FAT a 6 on another thread.
Personally its not something I say. I can get dates and that tells you right there that women do not have super high standards. In the past I've dated average looking women who are above average intelligence.

I don't stand a chance with really beautiful women and I cant bare to be around women who are not intelligent.

I know my place in the world.

The biggest problem I face is that I'm commitment phobic and I always run away once I feel settled because deep down I feel I wont be able to live up to expectations. My fear is becoming a NW7 with little money and an aged face and body, and I don't think any woman deserves that so I tend run away. I don't know if I am pragmatic or suffering from madness.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I love food too, but I can't cheat on my diet. Anytime I eat anything with too much carbs/sodium etc... McDonald's or pizza

Wish I could indulge like that. Ice cream and cheesecake are my weakness but I just think to myself- this will give me satisfaction for literally 5 seconds and I'll feel like a piece of sh*t afterwards. Not worth it for me.
You have more discipline than me because I have instant facial and stomach bloat too and yet still give in. I can't live life without a few cheats here and there even if I know I will look like crap.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

What is your body fat?

I don't have the same muscle as you but I am quite fit. I've recently come down to 15% body fat and I can see the outline of my abs. I think I need to lose another 10lbs to see them in definition.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have more discipline than me because I have instant facial and stomach bloat too and yet still give in. I can't live life without a few cheats here and there even if I know I will look like crap.

I think the discipline comes more natural for me because I had to make 20-28 pounds weight cuts to make my weight class of 170 pounds for my fights. Even at my top shape I still walk around @ 195, so eating anything out of place could potentially make my weight cut even harder and if I missed weight I would not get paid.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is your body fat?

I don't have the same muscle as you but I am quite fit. I've recently come down to 15% body fat and I can see the outline of my abs. I think I need to lose another 10lbs to see them in definition.

9%

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What is your body fat?

Johnson, you and I are about the same shape. My body fat is 15 percent too. The last 5 percent is the hardest thing for me to lose. Not when I love to cheat a few times per week. That is why I can't reach my goal yet.