Interesting Study On Attractiveness Overestimation

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally its not something I say. I can get dates and that tells you right there that women do not have super high standards. In the past I've dated average looking women who are above average intelligence.

I don't stand a chance with really beautiful women and I cant bare to be around women who are not intelligent.

I know my place in the world.

The biggest problem I face is that I'm commitment phobic and I always run away once I feel settled because deep down I feel I wont be able to live up to expectations. My fear is becoming a NW7 with little money and an aged face and body, and I don't think any woman deserves that so I tend run away. I don't know if I am pragmatic or suffering from madness.

no you are not mad, you are afraid and insecure about life

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnson, you and I are about the same shape. My body fat is 15 percent too. The last 5 percent is the hardest thing for me to lose. Not when I love to cheat a few times per week. That is why I can't reach my goal yet.
I've been doing two weeks of diet and two weeks of maintenance for the past four months and its worked really well.

For two weeks I will eat 1,800 kcal per day and exercise 5 times a week and lose 4lbs in that period.

For the other two weeks I will eat 2,500kcal and exercise 5 times a week and my weight stays the same.

I've lost around 20lbs in four months and there is no mental strain because the diets don't last long.

Two months to go and I will be around 11% body fat!

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I've been doing two weeks of diet and two weeks of maintenance for the past four months and its worked really well.

For two weeks I will eat 1,800 kcal per day and exercise 5 times a week and lose 4lbs in that period.

For the other two weeks I will eat 2,500kcal and exercise 5 times a week and my weight stays the same.

I've lost around 20lbs in four months and there is no mental strain because the diets don't last long.

Two months to go and I will be around 11% body fat!
No cheat meals or foods?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnson, you and I are about the same shape. My body fat is 15 percent too. The last 5 percent is the hardest thing for me to lose. Not when I love to cheat a few times per week. That is why I can't reach my goal yet.

I always watch this guys channel to give me motivation to keep eating my spinach salad and plain sh*t oatmeal.

But I'm mirin how fuckin happy this guy is. He's just loving life and giving zero fucks about anything it seems. Don't remember the last time I felt a shed of happiness. Maybe I need to start a food review channel on YouTube

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the past two weeks I doing low grain low sugar and i lost 5 pounds already and i am never hungry and i am averaging below between 1000-1500 calories a day NOT on purpose.

eating this way i am NEVER hungry.

it takes like a day or two to get used to it..i do have grains but in morning and i try to eat carbs earlier in day and less towards night. Sometimes at night i just have 4-6 ounces of steak with a sliced tomato.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
No cheat meals or foods?
Not in the two weeks where i'm on low calories.

On the two weeks where I eat 2,500 kcals I can have a cheat meal and I subset the calories on to the next day.

So if you had a dominoes and you ate 3,500 kcal then the next day you would only eat 1,500 kcal.

It works really well, but the only downside is you achieve your goals slower. But I think with weight loss it is slow and steady that usually wins in the long term.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
the past two weeks I doing low grain low sugar and i lost 5 pounds already and i am never hungry and i am averaging below between 1000-1500 calories a day NOT on purpose.

eating this way i am NEVER hungry.

it takes like a day or two to get used to it..i do have grains but in morning and i try to eat carbs earlier in day and less towards night. Sometimes at night i just have 4-6 ounces of steak with a sliced tomato.
That's a good calorie intake.

This whole recommended 2,000 kcal per day for women is bull sh*t. The average 5'7 woman does not need any more than 1,500kcal per day.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

On the two weeks where I eat 2,500 kcals I can have a cheat meal and I subset the calories on to the next day.

So if you had a dominoes and you ate 3,500 kcal then the next day you would only eat 1,500 kcal.

It works really well, but the only downside is you achieve your goals slower. But I think with weight loss it is slow and steady that usually wins in the long term.

In the summer I did a ketogenic diet and got shredded as f***. Vascularity off the charts and full of energy.. was amazing. Going back to keto soon in prep for summer body.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score

I always watch this guys channel to give me motivation to keep eating my spinach salad and plain sh*t oatmeal.

But I'm mirin how fuckin happy this guy is. He's just loving life and giving zero fucks about anything it seems. Don't remember the last time I felt a shed of happiness. Maybe I need to start a food review channel on YouTube
I know, its like we are emotional scum. This guy is a mess and yet he is happy. We are in good shape and yet we are in misery.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

You are lucky to have Vietnamese food everywhere you go. I love Vietnamese food so much. Do you cook mostly at home? What do you make?

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you explain ketogenic diet please Bh?

When you have extreme low carb intake, after 7-10 days your body goes into a state called ketosis. Your body begins to use your fat for energy.

But with no carbs they need to be replaced with something. So you replace carbs with fat intake.

So I took in less than 40g carbs a day, my fats were @ 150g a day.

You buy something called ketostix something you urinate on and it tells you if you have reached ketosis.

Very hard adjustment period for the first week. You will feel like utter sh*t and that's where most people quit.. definetely worth it though.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the summer I did a ketogenic diet and got shredded as f***. Vascularity off the charts and full of energy.. was amazing. Going back to keto soon in prep for summer body.
Thought I was reading my post for a minute.
It is a terrible way to go through life.

If you find a cure then write it on a postcard and send it my way.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm fasting today, other than a little honey and salted grassfed butter. I have no choice, I feel like no woman who is 4+ will ever want to be with me if my BF% goes above 10%. I don't get the same margin of manoeuvre as other men.

I might fast again tomorrow, which would make it a 60-hour fast. However I'll already be miserable as I need to wake up at 430am to make a 704am flight.

Two days though means 2 lbs of fat.

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to give you guys an idea, here is me following my KETO diet.
IMG_0173.JPG

Me on a non KETO diet.
IMG_0431.JPG

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know how you do that. Whenever I try to fast, It seems like chocolate calls me from the kitchen, so I go, and eat it :)
Honey is good ;) I find that eating only broccolis for some days makes me feel very good/Like cleaned up from the inside. Maybe a good way to lose weight too.

I cant fast like that either and no disrespect to him i don't think its necessary.

if you add good fats to diet and less grains/sugars it kills appetite.

at least for me.

i have to force myself to eat sometimes.

i think eating fats does this.

I still pop a chocolate once in a while..

but last year like August to December i gained 10 pounds.

i blame this site ;)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant fast like that either and no disrespect to him i don't think its necessary.

The clinical trials are overwhelmingly convincing at this point.

It's not so much "necessary" (few things are), as it's beneficial for the brain and the body.

In his latest book, Dr. David Perlmutter recommends everybody do a 72-hour fast once every 3 months. He's a neurologist.

They're now testing fasting for cancer and alzheimer's.

I don't know how you do that. Whenever I try to fast, It seems like chocolate calls me from the kitchen, so I go, and eat it :)
Honey is good ;) I find that eating only broccolis for some days makes me feel very good/Like cleaned up from the inside. Maybe a good way to lose weight too.
Your body is hungriest when you've depleted your liver glycogen. That's the short-term batter in your body -- about 1,500 calories can be stored. Once that's gone, your liver starts turning body fat (long-term energy) into ketones and sugar for energy.