interesting video about female attraction

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Uman won't pull. Despite the millions of bald guys out there getting laid every day he basically doesn't respect bald dudes, and therefore himself.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think its far more simpler then that Nashville Hairline, Um seems like a guy that elegantly should pull (funny, cool, intelligent, good verbal ability, all that crap that girls like) his hair loss probably doesn't fit him well, i can tell you that in the last 6 months i see this on myself, girls are shallow, i get doors slamed at my face too often lately and i know why, i dont make a big deal out of it, just moving on to the next b**ch but yeah, its getting tougher... and im only nw3~
some people just cant pull bald as they would with hair, and some take it harder then others.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Funny, smooth, I read a lot of old posts and you were more positive when you joined :)

I agree, its very hard. I dont pull much either but that was a problem before I even lost hair. I wonder if guys on here really would be super confident as NW1s? I know I wasn't. People with low self-esteems make all sorts of excuses. I'll say it again: I see too many bald guys out there with great looking women to think the consensus on HairLossTalk.com that being bald means the end of your life is true.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I've had enough women tell me that they would date me if I had a full head of hair to know that baldness is my problem definitively. There is nothing to misinterperate here... they've never told me I would date you if you were more charming, funnier or more exuberant. It is the lack of hair, plain and simple. Oh, and I don't hate bald guys (how could I?) I hate the inhospitable climate that bald guys have to face. I admit that I tend to focus on the inherent unfairness of life, but like I have said before- DON'T CONFUSE ACKNOWLEDGING THE PROBLEM WITH BEING AN ADVOCATE FOR IT.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Thanks Dude. My 4th has been great. Got my daughter, took her to a parade, did the whole bbq thing then when the sun went down we brought a blanket, sleeping bag and some pillows (not to mention a little junk food :innocent: ) and watched the fireworks all around us. It was magical.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
Anyways, I still think positive. .
Ha, no you don't!

Uman: all I can say is you must have met some awful people in your time if they're coming out and saying you'd be great if you had hair. Most people just aren't that brutally honest.
I sort of get annoyed by posts on here by people taking about "women" as some remote thing...when a lot of guys talk about women in a negative light what they're really talking about is the ones they've had a bad experience with yet they pass it off as a comment on all womankind. Why do we do that??

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good post dude. I just get frustrated on here with certain posts. Its like the phrase 'I'm drowning and you're describing the water' except if feels like my head is also being pushed down into it! I dont think there's any other way than to be positive about it? The very existence of forums like this tell us that hair loss sucks and is something that concerns a lot of people. Since we've established that cant we just get on with working through it instead re-inforcing an idea that its a death sentence every thread.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
I agree, its very hard. I dont pull much either but that was a problem before I even lost hair. I wonder if guys on here really would be super confident as NW1s?

Its not about pulling like Brad pit or about confidance, its more about being "an equal member of society", not being shut down on the spot due to it, and be complete and happy with yourself, you stick out as a bald guy at young age (and i consider 30 with nw4+ as too young for this sh*t)... there is no doubt that the majority are not bald... so if you are on low Norwood then no wonder you dont get it (not that i m slick bald myself).

KANGA

Established Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
The very existence of forums like this tell us that hair loss sucks and is something that concerns a lot of people. Since we've established that cant we just get on with working through it instead re-inforcing an idea that its a death sentence every thread.
Can we put this in everyone's signature?