It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you using pinoeering hair private forum seti or kane/Alibaba supplier ? And what dose/mg do you use topically 2-3 times a week ?
yeah pioneering forum. Dose? im not sure. A take a few milliliters of vehicle fluid and put a few mg of seti. I just use a scoop. And apply it every 2-3 days. Seems to stave off shedding and still promotes regrowth. If I quit applying seti, new hairs begin to shed 2 weeks later.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey weston, I've been researching this prostaglandin angle for a little while and came across something interesting. It's about niacin and vitamin B3. Check out this quote from a study I found:
"The production of PGI2 and PGD2 decreases after repetitive administration of niacin in parallel with the development of flushing tolerance"
Thoughts?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Bad News:

Bad news is that im turning 29 next week, and im embarrassed to admit it but Im still a virgin. Im reaching a breaking point and Im strongly considering jumping on steroids which I know will cause my to lose all of my hair progress and gains, and I will end up having to shave my head because of it and end this seti protocol, but i feel like i have no choice, I need to do something about this problem.

Uhh, why would you need steroid? You can get rip and big without steroid easily, unless you want to get cartoon big like those bodybuilder. You know girls dont like those big muscle guys right, they prefer Brat Pitt physic in fight club.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey weston, I've been researching this prostaglandin angle for a little while and came across something interesting. It's about niacin and vitamin B3. Check out this quote from a study I found:
"The production of PGI2 and PGD2 decreases after repetitive administration of niacin in parallel with the development of flushing tolerance"
Thoughts?

PGI2 is necessary for hair growth

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

shookwun

Reaction score
lol i feel like youre the one projecting and getting defensive over my steroid comment- i wasnt trying to start an argument, i even started my post off with sorry if this was covered. Just offering my insight AND what ive seen with others. Getting on steroids to make yourself attractive to women is a BAD IDEA. I'm not knocking steroids in general, they are a great tool for seasoned lifters and athletes looking to get to the next level. But the pros dont outweigh the cons for your average lifter, and if you arent a seasoned lifter you probably wont even get that much out of steroid use and be left worse off then had you not used them. Ive never used but in my younger years ive seen more then a few friends after 2-3 years of lifting attempt to use steroids and get nothing out of them, and be worse off then before they used them.

I didnt want to get in this involved of a debate, i came here from reddit based on ops post and success with SETI. The first thing i read was him questioning steroid use and i felt based on my experience i would offer a little insight. Didnt mean to trigger you king of fighters.
Great post and in line with my experience.

Problem is most people don't even know the basics of eating suffecient let alone working out. Yet they think steroids will magically transform there gains which can be easily achieved if they were consistent in there actual regimen.

Steroids are a waste of time if you are not planning on staying on them for awhile. These 12 week cycles are beyond retarded and wont yield anything special.

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is BIG Guys!

Im not trying to get anyone here overly excited, but m getting close to the verge of my left temple filling in. I recently upped my oral seti dose to 1.65g/day. Still not at the 2g/day that Allergan is doing.

I can finally see my old hairline again. Its only been 14 weeks now on oral seti.

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH. GET ON HIGH DOSE ORAL SETI IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. YOU WILL THANK ME 1000x

Note: scalp is slightly wet, I applied water and pge2 about 5 minutes prior to taking pics.

https://i.imgur.com/xonaaNE.jpg

xonaaNE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mNcmgfZ.jpg

mNcmgfZ.jpg

Last edited:

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Always give credit when credit is due ! Good work man. Ive doubyed you throughout this log but youve proved everyone wrong. The hair line looks good just got to fill it in

Dantes90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you definitely have a noticeable improvement especially when compared to your original trial a year or so ago, I am excited for you. Hopefully this works out and if so I may have to get SETI myself lol.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is BIG Guys!

Im not trying to get anyone here overly excited, but m getting close to the verge of my left temple filling in. I recently upped my oral seti dose to 1.65g/day. Still not at the 2g/day that Allergan is doing.

I can finally see my old hairline again. Its only been 14 weeks now on oral seti.

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH. GET ON HIGH DOSE ORAL SETI IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. YOU WILL THANK ME 1000x

Note: scalp is slightly wet, I applied water and pge2 about 5 minutes prior to taking pics.

https://i.imgur.com/xonaaNE.jpg

xonaaNE.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mNcmgfZ.jpg

mNcmgfZ.jpg
Any side effects?

tylerduren

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing so far (physical, mental or cosmetic)

So we just need a lab to start pumping this out at a good price ?

Whats your thoughts on Ramatroban?

I beilive it does the same thing / is stronger and cheaper ?

Last edited:

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its Really really good to see someone dosing seti like this. Well... I always wanted to try seti since its " It was initially researched as a treatment for allergies and inflammatory disorders, particularly asthma " - wikipedia = I dont need it currently. Since i am doing great with my current "gear" but i really really believe it would do a lot to me since my male pattern baldness is caused by inflammations and sebum over production i also believe PGD2 cause a lot to hairloss since... I am allergic and asthmatic!

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I do believe your temples look better, it seems that your frontal hasn't improved at all or it's even a bit worse than when you started, what do you guys think?