Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s quite evident that Brotzu has at least some efficacy. The questions arise from the Sitri pictures which show only modest efficacy. The disappointment is that Brotzu didn’t walk on the stage with Dr. Evil rub a bit of lotion on and walk off with Bill Clinton.
Additionally Fidia only ever said that it would be released in 2018 which is what all the sources have also said. I’m not saying it definitely will be but there seems no concrete reasons to suggest it wouldn’t.
Lastly Fidia is a business, it exists to make money and this could make them the most money of them all. Millions and millions of men continually lining up to buy their lotion. They’re gonna want to get it right. We on the other hand are individuals, wholly concerned about ourselves and desperation plays a huge part. But for them if they get it out too late for 1000 people then they can wait a couple of days and they’ll have 1000 new customers anyway. I don’t think it’s a scam, if it is why delay it? If it’s never going to work why wait months more for it not to?
Another thing to consider is production time. It’s not simple to just make enough lotion to serve millions of people, they have to hire distributors, manufacturers, and most importantly get it to market shelves. It’s one thing to just have evaluations for sake of efficacy, but the process of just getting a product out there (good or bad) takes some time for sure.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But hey, if anyone is desperate to see more results from the made at home lotion just send me a bottle and I’ll be a test dummy lmao

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5CAFD3EE-0BD7-4010-A6F3-288131250CAA.jpeg

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the haters here are gonna feel foolish when this lotion drops and it turns out the 5 year claim is true. So take a good long look in the mirror now, because when this lotion comes out in 2023 this is how you're going to look. Actually wait, by then you'll be aged out of the 'works best if you're under 30' limit, so nevermind.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
All the haters here are gonna feel foolish when this lotion drops and it turns out the 5 year claim is true. So take a good long look in the mirror now, because when this lotion comes out in 2023 this is how you're going to look. Actually wait, by then you'll be aged out of the 'works best if you're under 30' limit, so nevermind.

Lord Brotzu will not reward your disbelief, no hair for you!!!!!

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah fam I'll be 24 by then, probably bald af though..

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And what about that home/private made lotion people here were going to try and make in a lab?