Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rumours on the Italian forum say that Brotzu lotion will be out in the beginning of 2019.
:D:rolleyes::eek::D
And of course, it is a person who contacted FIDIA employee, the pharmaceutical informant:cool:.
Funny how each new rumour pushes the release date forward and forward.

Have you got a link to that?
I saw 2019 on one but it came across more as a sarcastic comment than an informed one. In theory we should hear by mid-June the release date from Clockwise/ Beps etc. so that's the end of this week coming but we'll see.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rumours on the Italian forum say that Brotzu lotion will be out in the beginning of 2019.
:D:rolleyes::eek::D
And of course, it is a person who contacted FIDIA employee, the pharmaceutical informant:cool:.
Funny how each new rumour pushes the release date forward and forward.
We all just have to accept our fate and shave our heads at this point.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if your had put all your hopes on a small italian pharmaceutical company , the contradicting claims of a previously unknown italian doctor and the claims of 3-4 people who were on forums but disappeared , you might aswell not wait 20 more days

Reactions: br1

doflamingo

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
should we baldies start getting violent ? the f*** are these genius scientists doing holding out the cures, lets hold a big f*****g stick and a big juicy carrot so we make instantaneously whoever cures this sh*t and PROVIDES a billionaire, like we'll keep donating to him personally like a church for all eternity, and lets burn any company that plays games or scams to the ground and send them all to the hospital, if this issue becomes a matter of national security like school shooting, the cure will be made and sold in a month .

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Can´t say that Fidia is the worst company in the world, but it hasn´t been the right one to handle this issue. That´s for sure.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if your had put all your hopes on a small italian pharmaceutical company , the contradicting claims of a previously unknown italian doctor and the claims of 3-4 people who were on forums but disappeared , you might aswell not wait 20 more days
I haven’t put all my hopes into them, just had a small amount of hope it’d come through and give people something new to work with. But since everyone points an update in June.... if it falls through then I’ll personally consider the lotion dead in the water. Minoxidil is calling my name.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Shaving your head will lead to shaving your wrists. Comb over, rats nest, bowl cut, rug... anything but shave bro

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I already buzzed, I'm going to need to anyway if this lotion ever comes out...
Why not take libido killing drugs that will slightly slow down your hairloss ? Are you crazy bro ? We don't even need new treatments, finasteride is the bomb. Ask our favourite lizard @br1 , he grew hair on his green scales using finasteride, sadly his little lizard peepee feel off like his tail.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While I still believe in this lotion, I have put my eggs in the Choi basket. I truly believe it could be huge.

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride just works for a year if you won the jackpot and then your chunk will fall of and you'll turn into a woman bla bla don't give brotzu a chance it's scam bla bla everything is a scam bla bla my life sucks bla bla bla I'm a victim, nothing is my fault for my shitty life bla bla why always me bla bla bla bla blaa blaaaaa

Let the dislikes rain, I've got my umbrella

Toby0823

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss researchers, hairloss companies, and even troll informants are playing all you baldies. 2016 was supposed to be the year and it’s 2018. Baldies just can’t take the hint.

Even the hairloss scammers just wants you to move on and accept your being scammed.

Reactions: br1