My Regimen
Reaction score
44442A62-8707-4224-9579-F881648D8C35.jpeg
they're all dead
NANI????

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're just making a fool of yourself now. But really.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hehe. It's too early for pics! But I sleep well at night knowing that the final product will work, just based on my own experiments with some of the ingredients.

The most tragic thing about this lotion is that it got sold to Fidia. I wish a more serious company bought it, then it would've already been on the market.

RonRon7775

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hehe. It's too early for pics! But I sleep well at night knowing that the final product will work, just based on my own experiments with some of the ingredients.

The most tragic thing about this lotion is that it got sold to Fidia. I wish a more serious company bought it, then it would've already been on the market.
I believe each and every word you have said here bud. I have kept an eye on your journey for a while. I am glad things are working for you. Keep us posted so that your fellow baldies can get some benefit too. Thanks

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score

Agree with you!!! And please share the results with us relly hope it will be good!

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

How can you say it works if it's too early for pics?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you say it works if it's too early for pics?

Because it is not such a night and day difference that it would be easy for an outside observer to see from pictures, yet it is easy for me to know because I look at my hair every day and I can tell immediately by the feel and quality of the hair whether something is going to give results or not.

It will take more time before the results become significant enough that they are unmistakeable on a before-after comparison. I don't have anything as dramatic as the home-made Brotzu lotion photos that were posted here. And even for those people just said he "shaved his temples". So hopefully you understand why I want to wait until it's obvious.

The reason I need to chime in here regardless is that there are lots of young guys here who are in doubt, desperate and need some good news. I'm saying that as someone who has tried many treatments, this one seems promising.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr

Your own beliefs can cloud your judgement, people tend to notice things if they believe in them when there are no such things. So, be careful of what you think of as 'results'.

It's a part of human nature. I'm not dissing you or anything, just saying that what you see may not necessarily be right. Just by thinking people could even suppress pain when they shift their attention towards something else. I made these observations since I'm investigating psychological processes.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rumours on the Italian forum say that Brotzu lotion will be out in the beginning of 2019.
:D:rolleyes::eek::D
And of course, it is a person who contacted FIDIA employee, the pharmaceutical informant:cool:.
Funny how each new rumour pushes the release date forward and forward.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Rumours on the Italian forum say that Brotzu lotion will be out in the beginning of 2019.
:D:rolleyes::eek::D
And of course, it is a person who contacted FIDIA employee, the pharmaceutical informant:cool:.
Funny how each new rumour pushes the release date forward and forward.

I just trust those who are here like Clockwise or The7THSense. Forget about the Italian forums.

We will see =)