Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS.

Please enlighten us. What is it that you are talking about.
well im sure you can find plenty of stuff if you just look around new technologies section , most are expected in 2-7 years , and you can judge for yourself if any of them has potential. I m not gonna name products since everyone here wants something to turn them intos nw1s , and they want it to be out within 18 months , well that aint happening . If you have a realistic approach to treatments however , there is indeed some interesting stuff

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did Brotzu ever explain or comment about why there were no real pictures in the last presentation?
Especially when the day before he said "you will see everything tomorrow"
What is the explanation?

br1

Reaction score
Did Brotzu ever explain or comment about why there were no real pictures in the last presentation?
Especially when the day before he said "you will see everything tomorrow"
What is the explanation?
That was everything. Potion creators saw a couple of vellus hair (growing on limbs), thought that was awesome. Applied to scalp, and that's what they showed on slides. Didn't you notice the extra vellus? Awesome.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
That was everything. Potion creators saw a couple of vellus hair (growing on limbs), thought that was awesome. Applied to scalp, and that's what they showed on slides. Didn't you notice the extra vellus? Awesome.
OH sh*t he finally admits regrowth

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"There is an area in the back of the head called the donor zone. The hair follicles in the donor zone is genetically programmed to be resistant and less susceptible to DHT hormone. "

Isn't hairloss summed up in that sentence? Ie: We are doomed to beguin with, it's written in our DNA that our scalp hair is going to suffer from dht.
(This is the worst case scenario and the reason why hardcore treatments like taking dutasteride don't work 100% of the time or 100% of effectiveness). An analogy with computers would be, to have an error in the Operating System itself (every one of us has a different Operating system). Those of us that have Linux can pretty much halt and reverse hairloss with natural DHT blockers. Those that have Windows will have to risk Finasteride or even Dutasteride (depending if it's Windows 98, xp, 7 or 10) and those that have Apple will have to pay the price of an hair transplant.

So, even if we come up with a localized on the hair root treatment like brotzu was supposed to be (and therefore that was the reasoning behind all my ancient optimism), then it doesnt matter because the hair has already a DNA instruction telling him to die, no matter if it is "being healed" with the supposed anti dht products and plus nutrient products etc etc
With that being said, Dr Takashi Tsuji is our only and long term expensive hope (literally can go from a NW7 to nw0 with that but ...$$$)

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Nostro100 if that was the case, then no modern medicine could work and we may as well give up pushing medicine forward.

If your hair on the top of your head is genetically sensetive to hormones, but you add a product or a drug that blocks that proccess or changes the way your hair acts and/or how genes express themselves, then you potentially have something that helps or can reverse that process.

Not saying that Brotzu lotion is necessarily the answer, but I wouldnt assume that there is no hope for anything other than hair transplants.

Last edited:

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol what actually is this group buy. someone claims they know how Brotzu's lotion is made, and they just happen to know how to make it, now they are scamming selling it to desparate baldies?

Reactions: br1

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol what actually is this group buy. someone claims they know how Brotzu's lotion is made, and they just happen to know how to make it, now they are scamming selling it to desparate baldies?
So basically he has a couple patents that showcase almost all of the ingredients in the lotion. To avoid proper counterfeits though, he deliberately made the patents unstable so anyone trying to reproduce the lotion before Fidia releases it would have to struggle with getting it to stabilize. The group buy basically is a bunch of us balding folk getting together after having found someone capable of producing a stable version and distributing it. It’s expensive and whether it’s worth it or not depends ultimately on if you get results from it. So it’s a gamble, and a lot of people are willing to take the chance. (Seriously, there’s a f*** ton of people getting on the group buy)

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Nostro100 if that was the case, then no modern medicine could work and we may as well give up pushing medicine forward.

If your hair on the top of your head is genetically sensetive to hormones, but you add a product or a drug that blocks that proccess or changes the way your hair acts and/or how genes express themselves, then you potentially have something that helps or can reverse that process.

Not saying that Brotzu lotion is necessarily the answer, but I wouldnt assume that there is no hope for anything other than hair transplants.

but you add a product or a drug that blocks that proccess or changes the way your hair acts and/or how genes express themselves

This has never been done. All treatments right now don't change the hair themselves but rather the environment components (dht, pgd2, more nutrients etc etc). And from what I know, all treatments on the pipeline right now are not designed to change the behaviour of hair.

if that was the case, then no modern medicine could work and we may as well give up pushing medicine forward.

The case being that is exactly the reason for which hairloss today is a reality hard to "cure" or treat. If the case was the hair in the scalp was just the same as the donor area, then you wouldn't have so many bald man in the world to begin with and that would mean, the ones that still had hairloss would easily fix it with a natural DHT blocker (from saw palmetto to all the dht blocker oils we know)

The true case is that hair on the scalp is more sensitive (or gets more sensitive with time) to dht and is somehow programmed to shrink, and that means that taking DHT out of the scalp alone isnt enough of a treatment (because you never really get it all out of the scalp).

If you still think that the hair in the scalp is exactly the same as the hair on the donor area, I want to know why it is that you think that.

My analogy still stands to what we see with people using anti androgens and stimulants like minoxidil. One should not look to hairloss like it's a binary problem (you either have it or not), and that's why the current treatments have such a wide range of effectiveness (because the true culprit of hairloss is the hair itself)

yea this is bad "news" (I think this is known for ages) but because this is the truth, means that we should see hairloss in that way if we want a worldwide effectiveness treatment and not lie to ourselfs and say (its just the field of plantation and not the hair itself) and then wonder why treatments like dutasteride dont work in some people

Last edited:

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Guts Dude can you stop with your conspiracy theories? It’s getting annoying...
You think it’s a scam? STOP POSTING EVERY 5 MINUTES!!

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Guts Dude can you stop with your conspiracy theories? It’s getting annoying...
You think it’s a scam? STOP POSTING EVERY 5 MINUTES!!
Conspiracy theories? You must have me confused, nothing I’ve stated on this thread is in any shape or form a conspiracy, dipshit. I’ve never once said that the brotzu lotion was a scam (if you actually took the time to read I’ve clearly stated otherwise)
Take your misguided anger out on someone else, you salty Norwood 7 f***.