Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

TommyJones

My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what, because they are hoping for 2018 release and they get excited now, even though it may be a troll. That's natural behaviour.

I am a big fan of Breezula, but, 2022 seems to long for me.

agreed.

besides, claiming "2022" in 2018 is almost always hardcore bs and means "2025" in 2021 and "sorry, guys, we're closed" in 2023. it reads as "give me money for another 5 years of jerking off".

you cant calculate the unknown, ffs, its insulting to the general public. they all "demonstrate" all kinds of efficacies until they actually need to do a pivotal trial and release the product.

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope that you guys remember the Turkish Reboost ? It was perfectly on-time, then what ? it was bs, scam, snake oil, etc. Sometimes, I got a feeling that delays are the sign of something seriously working

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope that you guys remember the Turkish Reboost ? It was perfectly on-time, then what ? it was bs, scam, snake oil, etc. Sometimes, I got a feeling that delays are the sign of something seriously working
Reboost was delayed for one year.
I remember when that snake oil launched, at least I had a good laugh. Also something about one of its key ingredients being butter, well at least it could be used as a lube.
I also remember Italian Applemets and people saying sh*t: "This is so cool, this accidental discovery is great. I never believed that eating apples could be the cure. Thank mother nature for the cure" Then HairLossTalk.com exposed the fake, stolen pictures. @Xander94 also tried buying one box too xD. Oly one person complained about ridiculous shipping fees and 10 users tried buying 6 boxes after they believed the fake studies.

What Brotzu, Kelopesia and Applemets have in common? University professors, lol.

Hell, I remember early 2017 when Cotsarelis made a press conference and due to some celelbrity doctor tweeting Follica's longo people assumed that Follica will be released next month :D.

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember that, but my interpretation was a bit different though - I think good data are the sign of something seriously working.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read something about October 2018: can anyone PLEASE confirm this date?
All we have confirmed so far is that Fidia will have good pizza at that time

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Join in this moment of etheral bliss.

As the sun rises I lay my mat in the direction of the great Holy Land, Italy, bow my balding head, and utter this prayer:

"BOPPITY BEEPITY! BEEPITY BOOPITY BABADY!"

As I lift my head and count the hairs that have fallen loose during my moment of tribute, I feel reasured, I wasn't balding five years ago and... Yaknow.... He said that one totally unverified thing... idunno..
We're all good here page 1210 let's keep it goin' guys

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Join in this moment of etheral bliss.

As the sun rises I lay my mat in the direction of the great Holy Land, Italy, bow my balding head, and utter this prayer:

"BOPPITY BEEPITY! BEEPITY BOOPITY BABADY!"

As I lift my head and count the hairs that have fallen loose during my moment of tribute, I feel reasured, I wasn't balding five years ago and... Yaknow.... He said that one totally unverified thing... idunno..
We're all good here page 1210 let's keep it goin' guys

You need some likes BRO ?

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
384B2580-1A72-4C40-BD64-87991DF94327.jpeg

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Srsly.. what are they even going to do with that sh*t, they invested a tob f*** of money. Are they just gonna shove it up their asses ?