Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone over in Italy please make an appointment with sir Brotzu himself and freaking ask him for an update? He seems like a chill guy I bet he would give some insight.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone over in Italy please make an appointment with sir Brotzu himself and freaking ask him for an update? He seems like a chill guy I bet he would give some insight.

I think everything is out of his control. Fidia has bought it, and Brotzu has no access to the "business" info. Should as Fidia CEO instead, lol

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think everything is out of his control. Fidia has bought it, and Brotzu has no access to the "business" info. Should as Fidia CEO instead, lol
Yea but he should also probably shut up and stop spreading his wrong info every 2 months

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone in this thread needs to convert from Brotzudaism to the Choi cult like I did

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When the delay is really due to they want to extend the shelv life to 3 years....
We should think of why fidia thinks their product will stay this long in the shelves.

Could that be a Bad sign and how are the Illuminati involved???

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
C3741F8F-BC32-4AC3-AB11-71F89177FCF9.jpeg

So, I’m curious, is the product solely for “maintenance” or does it actually offer regrowth (assuming it works)? I already have finasteride for maintenance, would this benefit me or not? I keep hearing very conflicting stories on this “miracle lotion”

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 94227
So, I’m curious, is the product solely for “maintenance” or does it actually offer regrowth (assuming it works)? I already have finasteride for maintenance, would this benefit me or not? I keep hearing very conflicting stories on this “miracle lotion”
Remember "at least 5 years regrowth"?

Maybe he meant "at least 5 years from now, regrowth"

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
When the delay is really due to they want to extend the shelv life to 3 years....
We should think of why fidia thinks their product will stay this long in the shelves.

Could that be a Bad sign and how are the Illuminati involved???

Sorry for my bad knowledge but how do people test for the shelf life of the product ? Dont tell me that they just let the lotion for 3 years for example to prove that their product can last for 3 years ?

Kevin19888

My Regimen
Reaction score
2016 has been and gone. When it's time to let it go just let it go baby. And let the parrrrtay begin brothers!

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
2016 has been and gone. When it's time to let it go just let it go baby. And let the parrrrtay begin brothers!

Real easy for him to say when he’s rich, famous, and talented. But ya know, he’s got a good point; it’s not everything. At some point you just gotta give up and say “f*** it” and shave that sh*t.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Breezula thread with actual results : 6 pages
Old man's magic lotion thread: 1216 pages.

You know what, because they are hoping for 2018 release and they get excited now, even though it may be a troll. That's natural behaviour.

I am a big fan of Breezula, but, 2022 seems to long for me.

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my bad knowledge but how do people test for the shelf life of the product ? Dont tell me that they just let the lotion for 3 years for example to prove that their product can last for 3 years ?
I think they can condense a 3 year stability test into 6-12 months by playing around with the conditions so that 6-12 months is the equivalent of 3 years at room temperature. I'm sure i read that somewhere before

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Real easy for him to say when he’s rich, famous, and talented. But ya know, he’s got a good point; it’s not everything. At some point you just gotta give up and say “f*** it” and shave that sh*t.
I did that 5 years ago and I'm even more miserable