Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont know why ppl cant take decent, comparable before and afters.. On one pic the hairs are up, on the other to the right, on the other to the right anf left... Why not just comb it straight to the front.. Who do these ppl want to fool? Theirselves so they feel better? .. Also the hair length.. Its really hard to judge anything from those pics.. On b they also look kinda wet or sweaty. But thanks for sharing @Clockwise

And no i am not a pessimist, i am quite optimistic about de lozione, but I cant make a clear judgement from these pics.

I only partially agree. First of all they are at least using the same angle and lighting which is good. Moreover you have to be blind if you don't see an improvement (yeah even if hair length is probably a little different). Obviously it's a small change but that's exactly what I was expecting, a small improvement. Wish we could see the pictures from all patients.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at people saying there is no improvement. Even just look at the individual strands of hair, they've clearly transformed from wispy to thick.There is a huge increase in density. As Clockwise has said, the guy is 47 and has probably been balding for over a decade - not to mention the 1ml daily dose. Brotzu said 18 months is the time horizon until they saw optimal results achieved.

If you're in your 20's and your loss is recent you will likely be getting your life back.

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't grow full zac efron head of hair = scammaz. Brotzu is dead, admin please close thread. Thanks !

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
make your own judgement

At least we have a confirmation that it doesn't work at all. The baseline hair (A) looks like there's a lot more than both B and C combined. The baseline photo even has more coverage on the topleft side than the 6 month photo. This is confirmation that the combed direction of the hair plays a huge impact. You can see the hair on the sides of his head in A are combed down the side of his head, while in D they're combed toward the front of his head and some combed toward the top of his head like a standard combover. Not to mention B hair is wet and C is slightly wet. This whole thing is a f*****g joke. I am 100% confident I could comb photo A to look exactly like D.

INT

Reaction score
Hmm I don't know... I really want to feel positive but something is holding me back here. I cannot deny that there is clear improvement between A and B however and that this seems more promising than the pictures of the presentation.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at b and d the frontal hair is much much thicker. That's all anyone realistic could hope for, minituarized hair becoming thick. Ppl being negative dunno what they expect. I presuming they are teenagers. B is actually a I think.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm I don't know... I really want to feel positive but something is holding me back here. I cannot deny that there is clear improvement between A and B however and that this seems more promising than the pictures of the presentation.
If you think there's any improvement from A to B, where B is wet and looks obviously worse than A. Not to mention a completely different angle (Just look at the bottom right of his head). Then it's clear why scams are so effective.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay I see the confusion now, multiple people here are calling the 'd' photo 'b' because I can only assume their tiny brains can't interpret sideways letters properly.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you think there's any improvement from A to B, where B is wet and looks obviously worse than A. Not to mention a completely different angle (Just look at the bottom right of his head). Then it's clear why scams are so effective.

There is clearly no angle differences at all.

The whole study and pictures was done by a third party. If it had been done by Fidia, tampered with, wet/dry etc. it wouldn't even be eligible for scientific publication.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
At least we have a confirmation that it doesn't work at all. The baseline hair (A) looks like there's a lot more than both B and C combined. The baseline photo even has more coverage on the topleft side than the 6 month photo. This is confirmation that the combed direction of the hair plays a huge impact. You can see the hair on the sides of his head in A are combed down the side of his head, while in D they're combed toward the front of his head and some combed toward the top of his head like a standard combover. Not to mention B hair is wet and C is slightly wet. This whole thing is a f*****g joke. I am 100% confident I could comb photo A to look exactly like D.

This, there is ALWAYS people of this kind.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is clearly no angle differences at all.

The whole study and pictures was done by a third party. If it had been done by Fidia, tampered with, wet/dry etc. it wouldn't even be eligible for scientific publication.
Are you joking? Look at the bright white shine in photo A. Look at the same spot in photo B. His forehead grew 2 inches in photo B? Or no?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf ? Is that it ? Bwahahahahahahaha, are those the leaked secret pictures ?! Bwahahahahaha now i know why this was secret....

Holy sh*t , i can't even....MADE MY DAY.

How can some users bragging about seeing those pics and tell non believers to suck their dicks and go f*** themselves because it truly works ?
AhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahaha, holy f*****g sh*t, weaker results are not even possible actually, go olive oil and onion juice and it'll be the same

Even @Clockwise doesn't really know if A and B are not inversed...

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but if this does work any at all, I suppose higher dosages than 1ml are needed.
Look at b and d the frontal hair is much much thicker. That's all anyone realistic could hope for, minituarized hair becoming thick. Ppl being negative dunno what they expect. I presuming they are teenagers. B is actually a I think.
Dude, when I ask my barber to trim it, it looks like absolute sh*t. 2-3 months later it is almost the same as they guy in the photo.