Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you log into HairLossTalk.com and you see this, you know you're about to have a LOT of reading to do...lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180913-181228_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180913-181228_Chrome.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 696

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't regrew temples, just some terminal hair, which is good yes, but what tells you that he's not on other treatments aswell ? His "word" ?

Also remember the 5 years claim ? 2 Norwoods back ? So much teasing

I just want some real data and a well made study, like a respectable lab will do, not a leaked undercover homemade druid potion one picture proof
1. FIDIA research was carried out by a third rate cosmetic trial company.
2. Yes, 2 years sounds like a marketing ploy.
3. Yes, we do not knwo if he is on other treatments, plus could be a convenient haircut.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks good to me. I don't want to believe it's an angle trick. Could really be that he regrew miniaturised hair. At least hair loss stopped and that's super important. Hope it has a permanent effect though like finasteride.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't regrew temples, just some terminal hair, which is good yes, but what tells you that he's not on other treatments aswell ? His "word" ?

Also remember the 5 years claim ? 2 Norwoods back ? So much teasing

I just want some real data and a well made study, like a respectable lab will do, not a leaked undercover homemade druid potion one picture proof

He'd tried minoxidil for 6 months and didn't recover any lost ground other than thickening what he had. Had never taken finasteride. When he started Brotzu he stopped minoxidil for the sake of observing brotzu results.

But yes you're right its just his word. Just don't see why he'd lie.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He'd tried minoxidil for 6 months and didn't recover any lost ground other than thickening what he had.
Did you know that Minoxidil could have a delayed effect? I myself did not notice any improvement for 14 months after I resumed it.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what i noticed in common with people blindly hating on this lotion that they are using finasteride and it seems to work for them, at least maintaining.

@acbrantlin , @itsjustsimon , @That Guy .... and the big boss @br1

i didn't know that finasteride could damage your brain cell. or may be they think since finasteride work for them well so f*** other treatment, they have side so other people should have the same. and can't accept that other treatment can treat hair losss without SE.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will state some facts for hair loss sufferers.

We are split into three categories: those who think they’re balding but aren’t, those who are baldinf ridiculously slow and those who are aggressively balding.

We are also split into three more categories: those who are low Norwood, those who are medium Norwood with a hint of miniaturization and those who are high Norwood with high miniaturization and diffuse thinning.

We have two medications for hair loss since the beginning. Both are dangerous, both are harsh, both are inefficient long-term. Antiandrogens and vasodilators.

The brotzu lotion will sell out because hair loss sufferers are always victims of their condition. They try anything sometimes just to try. So yes, you will all try it and so will I. The difference is in each member’s perspective and here is where things get clear about each member’s hair loss and their overall personality.

Some like me appreciate even the slightest of improvement because I have endured a lot more than the average joe here. For me, those pictures are hope. What matters for me is the long term and also the side effects precisely because of what I have endured. A high Norwood is wise. A low Norwood lives in an imaginary world of stress and vanity but once those follicles fly away, they are hit with reality. And reality says that in the world of Androgenetic Alopecia, even the slightest improvement matters.

I will buy the lotion once it is out. I will buy every lotion that has been promoted here and has a chance for efficacy. What I won’t buy is a poisonous pill that gives tits and a flaccid penis. The same people who claim loss of erection to be “whatever”, are the same people who bash this product. And it may very well be worthless in the end. But bashing the images, specifically the results shown, as “not worth looking at” is outrageous.

You better hope this or one of the upcoming lotions works. Otherwise we are in a world of sh*t.

@itsjustsimon says “no hair count, bs” someone tie up this lad and throw him overboard to the sharks.

TLDR Brotzu is alive and let us hope for the best without panicking.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
...Wait, you think the people in the photos are the ones doing the leaking? This forum has now convinced me that there's a connection between hair loss and cognitive degeneration.

Acting all smart and sh*t. If you read carefully what i wrote, i just wrote an example, a possible scenario. You can tell by the words/phrase "maybe" and "But thats just a guess", what I meant.
It was just an assumption, a possibility, a guess what might could have happened. You judged too early about how the photos were leaked, thats what I wanted to point out.

And yea, you don't need to be offensive and insulting to make a point.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what i noticed in common with people blindly hating on this lotion that they are using finasteride and it seems to work for them, at least maintaining.

@acbrantlin , @itsjustsimon , @That Guy .... and the big boss @br1

i didn't know that finasteride could damage your brain cell. or may be they think since finasteride work for them well so f*** other treatment, they have side so other people should have the same. and can't accept that other treatment can treat hair losss without SE.

PM me some official documentation that proves this sh*t does anything. Remember that abysmal Brotzu presentation that showed if it does anything at all, its results are so small that a bedbug could wear it as a banana hammock? Because I remember.

There's no "blind hate here", but there's sure as hellllll blind followers.

It's over

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if these pictures are legit we look upon a side effect free drug that did not have to go through years of trials, coming out soon. On the picture does not only stop hair loss but also seem to regrow a considerable amount of hair on an old man in just 6 months. This is probably the cure for many of us lower Norwood’s, and people are complaining????

What is wrong with you people? If Fida would make a drug increasing human life spans with 10 years this people would probably be like “wtf!? 10 years only?? I want to live forever!!!

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will state some facts for hair loss sufferers.

We are split into three categories: those who think they’re balding but aren’t, those who are baldinf ridiculously slow and those who are aggressively balding.

We are also split into three more categories: those who are low Norwood, those who are medium Norwood with a hint of miniaturization and those who are high Norwood with high miniaturization and diffuse thinning.

We have two medications for hair loss since the beginning. Both are dangerous, both are harsh, both are inefficient long-term. Antiandrogens and vasodilators.

The brotzu lotion will sell out because hair loss sufferers are always victims of their condition. They try anything sometimes just to try. So yes, you will all try it and so will I. The difference is in each member’s perspective and here is where things get clear about each member’s hair loss and their overall personality.

Some like me appreciate even the slightest of improvement because I have endured a lot more than the average joe here. For me, those pictures are hope. What matters for me is the long term and also the side effects precisely because of what I have endured. A high Norwood is wise. A low Norwood lives in an imaginary world of stress and vanity but once those follicles fly away, they are hit with reality. And reality says that in the world of Androgenetic Alopecia, even the slightest improvement matters.

I will buy the lotion once it is out. I will buy every lotion that has been promoted here and has a chance for efficacy. What I won’t buy is a poisonous pill that gives tits and a flaccid penis. The same people who claim loss of erection to be “whatever”, are the same people who bash this product. And it may very well be worthless in the end. But bashing the images, specifically the results shown, as “not worth looking at” is outrageous.

You better hope this or one of the upcoming lotions works. Otherwise we are in a world of sh*t.

@itsjustsimon says “no hair count, bs” someone tie up this lad and throw him overboard to the sharks.

TLDR Brotzu is alive and let us hope for the best without panicking.

Lol, categorization of population, i see what you did there you german bastard, will i get a shiny yellow star ?

Btw i'm bashing finasteride too, that medieval drug...but still most effective for agressive hairloss

mryellowman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What is the scientific explanation behind this lotion ? What makes it effective ? It is certainly not an anti androgen , i don't think it interferes with pgd2 so what is it?