Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 @Clockwise

Hey whatsup guys. Like I said I will be back soon.

It must be hard especially for our @tzt who was sure that I am a troll.

I hope that all of you guys now realize that I told you the truth. The original study was already seen a few weeks ago and like the 7th sense said he is not the only one who has seen it. There are at least 10 more guys on ieson and belicappeli who shared this study. But even before seeing it I had much more significant proof that beps is a son of a b...

At least I can be sure that there are only a few guys that are willing to spend their money on this like some idiots (@tzt)
But I will be fine with this.

The brotzu game is finally over now. 2 years of lies have ended for most of the brotzu followers today (for me already 6months ago)

These liars deserve it to suffer really bad. His old father is also a fkcing liar but I mean come on, he is over 80 years old. The real devil is his son who tricked all of us (me included) I am not saying that I knew it all the time. What do I gain? Nothing. This fkcing Italian liar was able to get the attention that has never ever existed in the hair loss world since finasteride and minoxidil (especially on this forum).

He deserves to lose everything he has. I hope karma hits this fkcing loser.

This was a further lesson for all of us. Dont believe anyone. ESPECIALLY suspicous italian wannabe scientists.

The brotzu clan and the mafia fidia clan will not achieve what they originally desired. These ugly bastards at fidia knew it a looooong time ago and these fkcing bastards did not say that the brotzus lied.

Life goes on buddies. Forget the italians and americans Have faith in japan. Hopefully they will bring their treatment of maintenance and some regrowth. This will be huge.

@beps63 what a shame you italian bastard. How do you feel now after been exposed as a fkcing fat lying loser? No serious face anymore? When I saw his picture for the first time I knew that this bald loser definetely will not solve our problem with 3 remaining thin hair on his scalp.

The real heroes are those of questioned this fkxing bald liar from the beginning on. There were some members who directly said that this a fkcing liar. Not the wannabe experts like BR.

We did not clearly read what these expert actually said but their message was actually really clear:

*"fkcinf b**, if you have something, just show it, dont talk" . And this is really Important ti learn. Dont listen to random fkcers who just takk and dont show anything.

You have to know when its over. Accept it.

GAME OVER!

Just the fact of you going for a bald shaming on a forum dedicated to baldness is a proof, that you do not deserve nor belong to this community.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear this is the most frustrating thing going. Evidently it isn’t a scam in the classic sense. In that if it is it’s the worst one going. Hardly Hollywood worthy. “Look guys, stick this on your head and it’ll sort of work”.

I believe what the report seems to be saying will be the truth, that it provides maintenance with a bit of regrowth. What we don’t know is what’s happens after six months, whether the improvements carry on, if it’s just maintenance or if it’s a busted flush. The thing is if it’s just maintenance then it’s a game changer to everyone who starts balding in 2019. Perhaps this will become the forum for those Brotzu left behind.

But in true Brotzu fashion it’s inconclusive (therein lies the scam some cynics might say). If its a scam fidia will have done irreparable damage to their reputation.

Bigoldben

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also (and I know Italian forums are bad and full of liars before anyone decides to tell me) on Ieson a user is claiming that on Facebook (which I have not seen) Beps (who is even worse than an Italian forum I know) has said there will be an early November release (which of course comes with the caveats that we were told 2016, 2017, June 2018, October 2018 etc. etc.). I’m not sure if this refers to the report or to the lotion or perhaps Beps’ mental, hair clipper wielding older brother’s release from jail.

Just thought you all might like to know.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I swear this is the most frustrating thing going. Evidently it isn’t a scam in the classic sense. In that if it is it’s the worst one going. Hardly Hollywood worthy. “Look guys, stick this on your head and it’ll sort of work”.

I believe what the report seems to be saying will be the truth, that it provides maintenance with a bit of regrowth. What we don’t know is what’s happens after six months, whether the improvements carry on, if it’s just maintenance or if it’s a busted flush. The thing is if it’s just maintenance then it’s a game changer to everyone who starts balding in 2019. Perhaps this will become the forum for those Brotzu left behind.

But in true Brotzu fashion it’s inconclusive (therein lies the scam some cynics might say). If its a scam fidia will have done irreparable damage to their reputation.

You will never ever be able to tell whether a product with no official evidence or studies works on the internet or in a forum like this. It just isnt possible. You will get random hearsay and stories saying it worked for me! Then other people start spouting yeah this stuff works! They try it and maybe it does or doesnt work for them. Its just a big game of telephone and you never know whether it really works or it died off when the next hype train starts up

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63 @Clockwise

@beps63 what a shame you italian bastard. How do you feel now after been exposed as a fkcing fat lying loser? No serious face anymore? When I saw his picture for the first time I knew that this bald loser definetely will not solve our problem with 3 remaining thin hair on his scalp.

GAME OVER!
LMAOOO

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ 7th sense, it seems that overall the results were better for women based on what you said but...we don’t know what happens after 6 months?. Why wasn’t the study conducted longer? I recall when we first heard about the lotion, Brotzu advised in an question/ answer interview that the efficacy was the same for men and women, so not true I guess?. I’m female so kinda still holding onto some hope that it’s works better for us.
This whole thing is just riddled with inconsistencies and contradictions, unfortunately. I don’t know what to believe anymore, so disappointing. So you’re saying it’s too expensive, not worth the 75 euros and basically a scam?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
@The 7TH Sense

You mentioned in another comment that there were 2 6-month trials and one of them was in 2016. So, when was the second trail ? and which trial's report did you read ?
Another thing, what was Fidia doing in the whole 2017 and 1st half of 2018 ? Please dont tell me they spent 6 months for trial and 1.5 years for stability issue ?
Is there any trichogram, hair count, etc. included in the report ?
Other than the "age" and "6-month" problem, what were the things in their study make you think it was delusional ? If they truly offer maintenance, shouldnt it be worth a try ?

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiot! Let it go. Best name for you believers is IDIOTS! How many times you want to gwt f*ked by your savior @beps63?

Never ever say that this might help you. Idiots, this will do nothing. Not maintining, no regrowth. The only thing it will do is to support the most unprofessional criminal loser company fidia and his fat liar beps. They should rename the hsopital that was named after this fking mafia like clan family. The name brotzu now stands for SCAM.

By the way. Where is beps dog clockdo aka @Clockwise. Did you ask your owner how he feels after been exposed as a scammer, as a liar. This b*tch kept saying that he is the inventor of the hair loss cure. Fkcing loser. You are a fat loser and nothing else. Just used your grandfathers name to finally destroy the reputation.

Brotzu = Scammer family.

I love it to see This fking loser realizing that their scam will not work.
I guess that 90 percent of the idiots who strongly believed in their lord brotzu now understood it.

Where is your savior now? Where? Oh lord brotzu? Idiots!

It still remains that trinov is coming out and being sold in mass quantities. If it were a complete scam it would not be coming out and mass marketed it is that simple.

Millions of dollars in branding, production, and marketing + lotion that doesn't work = A huge loss of money

I'm getting sick and tired of all of the idiots on here. If you can disprove the above equation than please post something. Otherwise, unless you have new and important information,

DON'T f*****g POST IN THIS THREAD!!

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiot! Let it go. Best name for you believers is IDIOTS! How many times you want to gwt f*ked by your savior @beps63?

Never ever say that this might help you. Idiots, this will do nothing. Not maintining, no regrowth. The only thing it will do is to support the most unprofessional criminal loser company fidia and his fat liar beps. They should rename the hsopital that was named after this fking mafia like clan family. The name brotzu now stands for SCAM.

By the way. Where is beps dog clockdo aka @Clockwise. Did you ask your owner how he feels after been exposed as a scammer, as a liar. This b*tch kept saying that he is the inventor of the hair loss cure. Fkcing loser. You are a fat loser and nothing else. Just used your grandfathers name to finally destroy the reputation.

Brotzu = Scammer family.

I love it to see This fking loser realizing that their scam will not work.
I guess that 90 percent of the idiots who strongly believed in their lord brotzu now understood it.

Where is your savior now? Where? Oh lord brotzu? Idiots!
Scammer brotzu is idiot! Fcking Fidia liar, IDIOTS. Don’t fall into this scam, you’re all fcked

There. I did your job for you, you’re welcome. Now please f*** off and stop clogging the thread with your autistic screeching unless you have relavent news.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scammer brotzu is idiot! Fcking Fidia liar, IDIOTS. Don’t fall into this scam, you’re all fcked

There. I did your job for you, you’re welcome. Now please f*** off and stop clogging the thread with your autistic screeching unless you have relavent news.

GIB ME LOZIONE. NOW!!

:p

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The family loser Clan brotzu fkced with the wrong guy. I will destroy their business plan during the next months if you like it or not. I will save many young guys here. You idiots go and buy it. I love it to seeing you get fcked by the mafia clan.

I won't buy it dude, calm your tits and get a cranberry juice

All those emotional comments....looks like you're on your period

Renegade000

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn’t there two studies? Have people seen the full study which was partially presented at the conference? Was there not a more recent one?

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really don’t get all the madness.

We didn’t got any real new information. We saw a few pages of the presentation at Sitri. Already there was stated, that the diameter and the number of hairs didn’t change. We knew that this 50years+ guys are a bad Idea to proof effectiveness AND we knew since 2 years that the „study“ lasted only 6 months, which is way to short to proof anything. So I can understand the frustration but the leaked complete study is not as a big news. Everyone who is still upset that there was no big regrow was delusional.

We had all the claims from beps and brotzu senior since 2,5 years and it was clear all the Time, that we have to be careful.

So the only new thing is: we got an official statement from fidia. They didn’t show us faked picrures, they didn’t tell that they invented the ultimative cure AND the ingredients in the lotion are still the same (different to Turkish baby dick cream).

So my feelings Are Still the same.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
they didn’t tell that they invented the ultimative cure

Actually they did, and then deleted that statement...i guess they are not sure if it is or not, 1 month before product launch...must be it.

Unless....they realized they pushed too far the scamming behavior....Mmmmmhhhhhh