Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't understand why most of you are all doom and gloom again, seriously the reason why I avoid this site and similar ones is because it is just one big pessimistic circlejerk most of the time.

For the trial, men between the ages of 18 and 55 were asked to join, but it just happened that the youngest participant that volunteered was 32. This sucks, because with this study it doesn't give us much of an indication how well it works for us young guys, BUT:
The fact that these men in their late 40s and 50s with advanced hair loss have an increased hair count and diameter, is very promising for us.

A better indication of what it could do for us are the home made results, and I know I sound like a broken record but they are all great and we got anecdotes from users that are in our group that they experienced results within the short time they used it. For some members it worked wonders together with minoxidil, even when minoxidil did nothing for them on its own (à la Crazyhorse/Cavallopazzo) and temple guy.

In just six months, these men with advanced hair loss (perhaps for decades already, we don't know) have seen improvements:
brozo.jpg
Lmao.jpg

These men are in their late 40s/early 50s, 1 ml with no other treatments for only 6 months. Then there are the results of the younger guys who also use minoxidil (and wounding, not sure):

Brotzu_Temple.png
0c7aba6a1b954345cc971153ab076ff902f8afa6_1_690x456.jpg

These pictures don't lie. We have talked to most of these home made responders, and they are not bullshitting us; they have had success with the lotion.

Truth of the matter is, we will test this stuff very soon ourselves. Market release is only one month away and we will get our answer. For now, I advise everyone (if you aren't yet) to get on existing treatments just in case, but it is only a month left guys. I know it's been a wait that has been way too long and way longer than expected (I have been following the subject since early 2016 when I was 16 years old). I know it is hard, and I understand that some take a (exaggerated) pessimistic stance to not get possibly disappointed/hurt/depressed.

If you are still one of the guys who expected a full blown cure: I'm sorry, this isn't it. If you expect thickening of existing hair and deminiaturizing hair, which makes a cosmetic difference? I believe you will get what you expected, even more so in conjunction with stuff like minoxidil.

Get your asses ready, this is happening.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="

Truth of the matter is, we will test this stuff very soon ourselves. Market release is only one month away and we will get our answer. For now, I advise everyone (if you aren't yet) to get on existing treatments just in case, but it is only a month left guys. I know it's been a wait that has been way too long and way longer than expected (I have been following the subject since early 2016 when I was 16 years old). I know it is hard, and I understand that some take a (exaggerated) pessimistic stance to not get possibly disappointed/hurt/depressed.

If you are still one of the guys who expected a full blown cure: I'm sorry, this isn't it. If you expect thickening of existing hair and deminiaturizing hair, which makes a cosmetic difference? I believe you will get what you expected, even more so in conjunction with stuff like minoxidil.

Get your asses ready, this is happening.[/QUOTE]

if the study they are talking about is legitimate, they announce that there is no improvement in thickness ...

Johnt1997

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really don't understand why most of you are all doom and gloom again, seriously the reason why I avoid this site and similar ones is because it is just one big pessimistic circlejerk most of the time.

For the trial, men between the ages of 18 and 55 were asked to join, but it just happened that the youngest participant that volunteered was 32. This sucks, because with this study it doesn't give us much of an indication how well it works for us young guys, BUT:
The fact that these men in their late 40s and 50s with advanced hair loss have an increased hair count and diameter, is very promising for us.

A better indication of what it could do for us are the home made results, and I know I sound like a broken record but they are all great and we got anecdotes from users that are in our group that they experienced results within the short time they used it. For some members it worked wonders together with minoxidil, even when minoxidil did nothing for them on its own (à la Crazyhorse/Cavallopazzo) and temple guy.

In just six months, these men with advanced hair loss (perhaps for decades already, we don't know) have seen improvements:
View attachment 103205 View attachment 103206

These men are in their late 40s/early 50s, 1 ml with no other treatments for only 6 months. Then there are the results of the younger guys who also use minoxidil (and wounding, not sure):

View attachment 103207 View attachment 103208

These pictures don't lie. We have talked to most of these home made responders, and they are not bullshitting us; they have had success with the lotion.

Good to hear from you 17, it's been a while

I honestly just dont know what i think about this lotion anymore; i feel pessimistic reading one post and then positive reading others. The proof will have to be in the pudding for this one, i would bite your hand off right now though for slight thickening of miniaturised hair

This thread actually predates my account here but- finally -all will be revealed soon

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 103205 View attachment 103206

View attachment 103207 View attachment 103208

This line of thought just isn't defensible. Brotzu himself says it works better for younger people, yet we get 40 to 50 year olds. You mean to tell me that they couldn't afford to arrange for the proper age group to test that would optimize results and give them the most to show? Some random people will use a homemade lotion but it was just impossible for Fidia to get them in for the real deal? Fidia also has jack sh*t to say concerning any of the questions that have been raised to them. They've announced the product, produced the study, and they won't say one damn thing to anyone who asks something about it--that should tell you something. They've got nothing else to say.

People keep saying "Oh, people were hoping for a cure." I don't think the majority of regulars on this forum are so naive. People hoped that we would be given something that is demonstrably better than anything else available. This is very obviously not the case. Fidia has had every single chance to come out and shut everyone up, but they won't, because they can't. Making excuses for Fidia or Brotzu and their quintessential idiocy is beyond asinine at this point.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@17AndBalding , the first picture is the last thing which gives us hope, everything else just screams: "Brotzu lotion is blatant scam". I also believed in the lotion, because I'm young and my hair loss isn't aggressive, but now I don't know what to think. Maybe with dermarolling it can do something, but I'm not sure, S-Equol could go systemic and cause sides comparable to Finasteride.

As for homemade versions, they are doubtful. Don't get me wrong, I really like and see the improvements, but we don't know what exactly those guys have used, maybe temple guy used Dutasteride. Those guys don't have their own threads with a long history, so we can't be 100% sure that their success is only based on Brotzu lotion.

Question to the guys, who saw the study. Does it contain pics? Are there any which we haven't seen yet? Does it contain the ones (first two) from @17AndBalding post?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to hear from you 17, it's been a while

I honestly just dont know what i think about this lotion anymore; i feel pessimistic reading one post and then positive reading others. The proof will have to be in the pudding for this one, i would bite your hand off right now though for slight thickening of miniaturised hair

This thread actually predates my account here but- finally -all will be revealed soon
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this thread for a while. I see it happen all the time, depressed people depressing other people with their "It's over guys no cure we are fucked", it gets very tiring. I think I'll be leaving again until the lotion is out.

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your effort 17, but if the last picture Is without toppik I will pay you guys a one year supply of trinov =)

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This line of thought just isn't defensible. Brotzu himself says it works better for younger people, yet we get 40 to 50 year olds. You mean to tell me that they couldn't afford to arrange for the proper age group to test that would optimize results and give them the most to show? Some random people will use a homemade lotion but it was just impossible for Fidia to get them in for the real deal? Fidia also has jack sh*t to say concerning any of the questions that have been raised to them. They've announced the product, produced the study, and they won't say one damn thing to anyone who asks something about it--that should tell you something. They've got nothing else to say.

People keep saying "Oh, people were hoping for a cure." I don't think the majority of regulars on this forum are so naive. People hoped that we would be given something that is demonstrably better than anything else available. This is very obviously not the case. Fidia has had every single chance to come out and shut everyone up, but they won't, because they can't. Making excuses for Fidia or Brotzu and their quintessential idiocy is beyond asinine at this point.
Fidia's trial was open to men as young as the age of 18, but believe it or not, nobody under the age of 32 volunteered (perhaps their loss wasn't severe enough).

Btw I have seen many of your posts and I am just wondering what you and a lot of others are still doing in this thread. Just wait until it gets released and test it yourself.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah didn't think my post would do anything besides fuel the fire. I'm leaving the site, see ya when I see ya.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good post 17AndBalding. I empathize with you, because you are so young and you already have to deal with hairloss. (I am 34 years old, but I only noticed balding at the age of 27). What can I say to a young guy is just to focus on studies/work and find your path in life (what you love doing, what you are here for), that's the most important, because when you will have 30, most likely there will be a treatment and that's when life will become interesting if you have a good situation (especially with girls).

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and stay away from this thread for a while. I see it happen all the time, depressed people depressing other people with their "It's over guys no cure we are fucked", it gets very tiring. I think I'll be leaving again until the lotion is out.

Spot on. I'm going to ignore this thread and give the lotion a shot, as I can't tolerate finasteride and I believe the S-Eqoul in this can be beneficial.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@17AndBalding , the first picture is the last thing which gives us hope, everything else just screams: "Brotzu lotion is blatant scam". I also believed in the lotion, because I'm young and my hair loss isn't aggressive, but now I don't know what to think. Maybe with dermarolling it can do something, but I'm not sure, S-Equol could go systemic and cause sides comparable to Finasteride.

As for homemade versions, they are doubtful. Don't get me wrong, I really like and see the improvements, but we don't know what exactly those guys have used, maybe temple guy used Dutasteride. Those guys don't have their own threads with a long history, so we can't be 100% sure that their success is only based on Brotzu lotion.

Question to the guys, who saw the study. Does it contain pics? Are there any which we haven't seen yet? Does it contain the ones (first two) from @17AndBalding post?

I know a lot of people using dutasteride, finasteride and I assure you that no one of them has improved the temples. in my case I have more new hair but thin and miniaturized in the crown.

se8

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's an interesting question, could Brotzu lotion go systemic and cause sides comparable to Finasteride ?

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a lot of people using dutasteride, finasteride and I assure you that no one of them has improved the temples. in my case I have more new hair but thin and miniaturized in the crown.
It was just my guess. Minoxidill + Dermarolling + AA give comparable results for some people. The main point is that guy has never been spotted on hair loss forums. We have a lot of people who gained back a decent amount of hair, but they still come back here and help others, give some advices, answer questions. We have never heard about this guy, except for this photo.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was just my guess. Minoxidill + Dermarolling + AA give comparable results for some people. The main point is that guy has never been spotted on hair loss forums. We have a lot of people who gained back a decent amount of hair, but they still come back here and help others, give some advices, answer questions. We have never heard about this guy, except for this photo.

No wonder they do not return .. This forum is one of the few (except politics) not to say the only one where to comment or draw a personal conclusion is insulted

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't get why so many people are scared of equol going systemic and causing the same side effects as 5AR inhibitors. How hard is it to understand? This is marketed toward children and has no warning for pregnant women. If it even had a 0.0000001% chance of doing what you think, Fidia would get sued beyond recognition. The reality is the equol could either go systemic or not even penetrate the skin and it wouldn't matter, because it's not going to do anything.