Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't know asking questions and trying to discern facts from fiction about a mysterious product that no one knows anything about was the same as being negative. I've cited evidence to support my claims, welcomed others to interpretation and discussion, clarified queries from curious users that I felt fit to answer, and have asked plenty of my own. I haven't criticized or attacked anyone other than alexfighter. We share the same enthusiasm for this product. I do not understand your unhealthy obsession with my posts.

nothing wrong with asking questions

But instead of posting 4 pages of negative questions you could have contacted FDA and found out the answers to your questions.

Instead you post these theories and negative comments to a thread that is mostly guys in early 20s.

Just seems weird to join a hair loss forum JUST to comment 4 pages on one thread of treatment..Are you moving on to the Histogen, Shishiedo, Kerastem, Tsugi threads next?

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can assure you, this thread will be lit after the announcement, regardless of the outcome.
If you don't like it why do why you come here?

Because every once in a while there is factual and useful information posted by knowledgeable posters who actually do research before posting things..unfortuantely as the thread is getting longer and we are getting closer to results the ratio is getting less so.

Reactions: Alk

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
soon_meme_collection_640_13.jpg

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because every once in a while there is factual and useful information posted by knowledgeable posters who actually do research before posting things..unfortuantely as the thread is getting longer and we are getting closer to results the ratio is getting less so.
This whole thread is fucked, so roll with it and don't take it heart.
Announcement soon.
P O S I T I V E V I B E S

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This whole thread is fucked, so roll with it and don't take it heart.
Announcement soon.
P O S I T I V E V I B E S

Really didn't you call out Nadia for bullshit when it annoyed you?
Think you called her crazy if remember correctly?

Didn't seem positive or not taking it to heart.

How about you practice what you preach.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I clearly seem to have offended you in some way because you seem to be personally targeting me and no one else. I am sorry if I caused you to feel insecure about your intelligence. Since you are obsessed with my post history, can you do me a favor and quote a post that you consider negative? I must warn you though that I will then explain to you how it's not negative in any way and you are being irrationally biased against me because of your own insecurities. Some of which I probably share because I'm continuing this weird argument that you started about me and not just letting it go.

Im not obsessed with you.

I find it odd that you joined a forum simply to bring up questions you are not trying to answer for yourself.

It just seems you joined to be a nay sayer with NOTHING to back it up.

Then you insult my replies to you that were very clearly written.

Im not going to quote you because honestly dont care about proving or debating anything with you.

Just sharing with other posters how odd all of your posts are just for this thread and skimming them many if not all are negative and questioning doubts.

Some doubt is good thing-- have to have reasonable expectations.

But do some research with FDA and get back to us if you are really concerned..its 2016 not hard to do this kind of research.

You seem smart...You can do it.

Last edited:

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really didn't you call out Nadia for bullshit when it annoyed you?
Think you called her crazy if remember correctly?

Didn't seem positive or not taking it to heart.

How about you practice what you preach.
I don't know who TF you're talking about but okie dokie.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember this book from when I was a kid.

Whoever wrote it definitely did a shitload of acid first.
I remember them from TV. Honestly don't know why I watched it, so stupid.. But then, there are teletubbies hahaha

This thread is getting so dumb, talking about barbapapa now! Still love it.

hidden

Reaction score
moderator on the IESON forum Called fidia and they said they will be releasing a statement about the lotion before the holidays in the next week