Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
So does anyone know at which stage is a hair follicle considered "recoverable". If you lost it 4 years ago is it recoverable by Brotzu standards?

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
So does anyone know at which stage is a hair follicle considered "recoverable". If you lost it 4 years ago is it recoverable by Brotzu standards?

Brotzu said that young people might be able to recover up to 5 years of balding.

Fahad

Banned
Reaction score
U guys r talking like fidia already said that the lotion works i still have 0 hope i think im gonna live and die as a pineapple head

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure I read somewhere a quote with "atleast 5 years" from Brotzu , though that could have just been bad translation,

Bepz has gained more than 5 years of hairloss aswell.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you clarify some points about this product ; will it just be some sort of minoxidil bis ? will it only work where there are miniaturizing hair ?
or can it recover bald area at the temple lost for 1 or 2 years ?

i don't understand all the hype about this product , i think it will be a big disapointment . but we will see

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
can you clarify some points about this product ; will it just be some sort of minoxidil bis ? will it only work where there are miniaturizing hair ?

i don't understand all the hype about this product , i think it will be a big disapointment . but we will see

You know whats funny? Always the people that know almost nothing about the lotion, think that this will be a disappointment. Where are the reasons? The only reason I heard is "We have been disappointed so much in the past", which is basically the worst reason ever..

If you actually gather the facts, I mean everything. Reputable company. Reputable doctor. Amazing AA trial results. Science behind is solid. And let's not forget that this product was found by accident.. They weren't even looking for hair regrowth, but they saw it and thats why they went further.

It's just logically more likely that this won't be a scam.. Even if you are right at the end (what I don't believe at all) we have the best reasons to be positive.

Besides that (correct me if I am wrong), I heard NOTHING bad from anyone, who was in contact with brotzu, fidia or the lotion itself. NO ONE EVER reported bad stuff. Everything we hear from insiders is positve.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys i would love that the lotion work . But when brotzu say you can regain 4 year of loss ( or stg like this )
Does this mean you can regrow temple loss ? or just some miniaturized hair on the easily recoverable area like the crown ; things that you can achieve with minoxidil and propecia ?
this is the main point

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys i would love that the lotion work . But when brotzu say you can regain 4 year of loss ( or stg like this )
Does this mean you can regrow temple loss ? or just some miniaturized hair on the easily recoverable area like the crown ; things that you can achieve with minoxidil and propecia ?
this is the main point
It should recover both, vertex and temples, as long as the follicles are not "dead" for too long.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
With fidia making an anouncement soon it gives even more credibility to beps that said many months ago that the trials end in december and that they (Fidia) will probably say something when they're finished. Which in turn means GET f*****g HYPED.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is the main point
He never said you can get 4 or 5 years back, he said you can get UP TO 5 years back. Big difference.....

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
With fidia making an anouncement soon it gives even more credibility to beps that said many months ago that the trials end in december and that they (Fidia) will probably say something when they're finished.
it was written in some article that they finish their trials in the end of the year, i think @hairblues mentioned that.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have created a "versionista" alert for the lotion: as soon as the home page of Fidia changes with a piece of news, I will receive a notification ;)

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score

Read the FAQ Tread and then make your own opinion about the lotion. We don't know more than that, the other infos here are wild speculations and rumors. Also fidia will make an official statment this week.

JC Wonder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Here's a tiny bit of news for all of you to overanalyze.

A reader over at FollicleThought mentioned in the comments that an IESON moderator was told by a Fidia rep that they would be releasing a "statement" by the holidays. Joseph, the blogger, replied that he heard from them last week, and they had advised him that they would be putting out a "press release". (Edit: he did add he was surprised it would be so soon)

Tried to post the source, but it won't allow me. Probably because I'm a newb.

Last edited:

JC Wonder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Though unrelated (and at the expense of coming under fire by non-believers) the same article states Kelopesia might finally be released in the Turkish market as early as next month. Figure some of you might like to give that a spin while we wait. I probably will.