Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey folks,

Here's a tiny bit of news for all of you to overanalyze.

A reader over at FollicleThought mentioned in the comments that an IESON moderator was told by a Fidia rep that they would be releasing a "statement" by the holidays. Joseph, the blogger, replied that he heard from them last week, and they had advised him that they would be putting out a "press release".

Tried to post the source, but it won't allow me. Probably because I'm a newb.
send me the source link in private message and i will post it here !

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Fahad

Banned
Reaction score
I want to have hope about this lotion but i cant force myself after minoxidil and finasteride we really have/ had no treatment its been yearsssssssss i think im gonna die bald maybe our kids will have a cure but not us!

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want to have hope about this lotion but i cant force myself after minoxidil and finasteride we really have/ had no treatment its been yearsssssssss i think im gonna die bald maybe our kids will have a cure but not us!
Well if you're 80 then yeah odds are your *** is dying bald, if not then please shut the hell up.

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started losing my hair at age of 16. I am now 32. I am a NW6 and I believe my hair got to a stage where I had to shave it off as it looked too crap to keep long at about age 26. If this lotion's max potential is 5 years regrowth then that takes me at best to where my hair was at age 27, which was at best a Norwood 3A.

For selfish reasons I do not know if I want this lotion to work or not. I'm doubtful that I'd be able to get my hair back to a state where it could be grown out again without having major hair transplant surgery. I think it would be rubbing salt in the wounds for me if this works as I am likely to miss out on having got my hair back by a few years. 3-10 years earlier and this would be ideal.

Good for those of you in that situation, but the timing for this for me could be depressing.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started losing my hair at age of 16. I am now 32. I am a NW6 and I believe my hair got to a stage where I had to shave it off as it looked too crap to keep long at about age 26. If this lotion's max potential is 5 years regrowth then that takes me at best to where my hair was at age 27, which was at best a Norwood 3A.

For selfish reasons I do not know if I want this lotion to work or not. I'm doubtful that I'd be able to get my hair back to a state where it could be grown out again without having major hair transplant surgery. I think it would be rubbing salt in the wounds for me if this works as I am likely to miss out on having got my hair back by a few years. 3-10 years earlier and this would be ideal.

Good for those of you in that situation, but the timing for this for me could be depressing.

There will be the last 'bald generation'. But you can always try combine this with a transplant and/or a concealer and/or some later treatment.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I do seriously doubt its good for people who are advanced or had many years under belt.

I hope i am wrong for your sake.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it must be really sh*t if this doesn't work for all of us, but some people showed regrowth in their temples with spironolactone where they were slick bald before, so no one knows if there is such a thing as a point of no return in androgenetic alopecia...

project100

Established Member
Reaction score

The lotion doesn't know what Norwood you were 5 years ago. I think you're looking at this the wrong way.
I mean, imagine going from Norwood 1 to Norwood 6 in 5 years. Would you then be able to just go back to NW1 using this lotion? Doubt it.
There are more factors at play. Not only how progressed your hairloss is, but also how aggressive.

Personally, I hope the lotion works on early onset aggressive hair loss, since that's what I've got as well.

PRM

Reaction score
I do seriously doubt its good for people who are advanced or had many years under belt.

I hope i am wrong for your sake.

If you were under treatment and still have terminal hairs, i guess you can benefit from the lotion, no matter when you started losing hairs.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
A user on "bellicapelli" wrote that his own physician reported that Fidia wants to come up with a whole product line based on prostaglandins.

The physician did not know if this included hair loss products.
Is this true? Who knows!

In the meanwhile I will superstitiously/religiously hang on to this hyaluronic acid gauze (used against burns) produced by the same company.

IMG_2537.JPG

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess as a NW6 if it can get me back to a NW3 then great - though I won't be able to grow it out as NW3's grown out look crap + I have Scalp Micropigmentation anyway so would need to keep my hair shaved very short. Then get a transplant into the frontal third......and probably keep it short.

If this doesn't work for you guys that are hopeful it will then Scalp Micropigmentation, as mad a concept it is, works well. It is realistic and people don't notice it, people think you just shave your head. It is definitely waaay better then having an 80 year old style NW6 look going on, or a slick bald look. At least it frames your face and stops you from looking ill. On a lot of guys it works very very well.

Those of you that know the English Premier League.....Andros Townsend of Crystal Palace has had it done, there is also a player for Watford who has also had it done, amongst other famous people I suspect.

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess as a NW6 if it can get me back to a NW3 then great - though I won't be able to grow it out as NW3's grown out look crap + I have Scalp Micropigmentation anyway so would need to keep my hair shaved very short. Then get a transplant into the frontal third......and probably keep it short.

If this doesn't work for you guys that are hopeful it will then Scalp Micropigmentation, as mad a concept it is, works well. It is realistic and people don't notice it, people think you just shave your head. It is definitely waaay better then having an 80 year old style NW6 look going on, or a slick bald look. At least it frames your face and stops you from looking ill. On a lot of guys it works very very well.

Those of you that know the English Premier League.....Andros Townsend of Crystal Palace has had it done, there is also a player for Watford who has also had it done, amongst other famous people I suspect.

Sorry to go off-topic slightly (but hey, it's the Brotzu thread so who cares), but I see this Norwood 3 "hate" for a lack of a better word, which I don't understand. I am NW3 and I grow my hair out, no one even knows I'm balding. Alright, I realise I can't style it anyway I want, but I can still make my hair look fairly good with minimal effort. My hairs also thinning, so it's not just because I have high density either.

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello eveyrone, as you can see I'm a new memeber and I'm losing my hair in early twenties.. Just bumped into this thread, and there are so many pages..

Can anyone please just tell me in few sentences what is this new cure and when will it be available? Thank you people

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If beps claims are true than it also should be good for people who had many years under their belts.

I sincerely hope so..I don't have an opinion one way or the other.

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
This 5 year reversal notion is absurd. Every person loses hair at different rates so to claim it will revert your hairline back to five years as a blanket statement is naive and ignorant.

Let's just hope it works and it may not work for all, if it contains alcohol as I thought I saw somewhere in the last 200 pages than that might cause severe irritation for some and it may not work.
Let's all hope it works for as many people as possible.

project100

Established Member
Reaction score

rcom440

Reaction score

From the distance Micropigmentation looks good but from up close it looks totally ridiculous. Townsend from up close looks like he painted his hairline but when you watching him playing on the pitch you don't notice that.