Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His claims are pretty bold. I'm no researcher nor am I as knowledgeable as some users on here but the mechanism of action he describes seems to make sense.

I think (hope) this will help recent hair loss and diffused thinners but in my opinion anything short of hair cloning won't help slick bald areas.
I thought it make sense too until I read how he describes equol as a 5AR inhibitor.

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posting http://bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli for those just tuning in.

I still can't get over how insane those claims are. You can't just say that stuff and act like it's no big deal. At face value, that interview showcases the expectation of a complete redefinition of current treatment.
Damn I've never even seen that link before, it must be lost in the sea of pages. I've been following since about page 170, is that interview legit does anyone know? Sorry in advance if this has been answered.

mghrs

My Regimen
Reaction score
getting much traction on the internet -> 95% scam
not getting much traction on the internet -> ?? :)
Guys,

I'm not one to be negative and certainly not one to be pessimistic but I have been reading through this thread for a while now and it's exciting stuff. But is it only me that the only place you can find info on the Brotzu lotion is in hair forums?

I've looked at fidia's website and i dont see anything and for a treatment that 'may' help hair loss it really isnt getting as much traction on the internet as you would think. A simple search of Brotzu lotion only brings up forums and blogs and not any real credible newspapers or websites. This is really compared to other treatments in the pipeline like Sassummed or Histogen. Where is the buzz surround a product that potentially could be released in the next year?

Also I said i'm not pessimistic so.... when are Fidia going update us all! There's only two days left before the holidays and time is of the essence. Anyone know for certain that they will post an update or has this theory snowballed from word of mouth?
Guys,

I'm not one to be negative and certainly not one to be pessimistic but I have been reading through this thread for a while now and it's exciting stuff. But is it only me that the only place you can find info on the Brotzu lotion is in hair forums?

I've looked at fidia's website and i dont see anything and for a treatment that 'may' help hair loss it really isnt getting as much traction on the internet as you would think. A simple search of Brotzu lotion only brings up forums and blogs and not any real credible newspapers or websites. This is really compared to other treatments in the pipeline like Sassummed or Histogen. Where is the buzz surround a product that potentially could be released in the next year?

Also I said i'm not pessimistic so.... when are Fidia going update us all! There's only two days left before the holidays and time is of the essence. Anyone know for certain that they will post an update or has this theory snowballed from word of mouth?
legitimate news resources covered PRP.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bet you this release comes out on Friday, end of day.

That way they dont have to field a million calls once they release the update, and they can disappear for a week or two to enjoy christmas.

I was reading that interview, that someone just re-posted. Brotzu does say it will be released just after the trials are finished. I suppose we are nearing that point now, so hoping the rumours are true. Who knows, even Santa may have a NW1 now!:)

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That seems like such a small semantic mistake to complain about. He could have misspoken, the transcriber could have misheard and assumed 5alpha reductase instead of 5a-dht. Regardless, it doesn't take away from the research behind equols effects on inhibiting androgen receptors binding with DHT.
"Could be".

Isn't it true that we all choose to believe what we want to believe?

Besides it seems that equols doesn't inhibit andogen receptors either. It just binds to DHT and prevent it from binding to androgen receptors.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
While waiting... Should we put borage oil on our heads (for the (D)GLA)?
Without liposomes? Don´t waste your money...