Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

mr_nino

My Regimen
Reaction score
The demand would be huge in a year, not afer release. Remember that hair loss talk members and probably the IESON members know of this lotion. We are just a very small portion of the potential demand, which is great for us!

Hope you're right but when they make a public announcement and this lotion works as aspected by many I believe the news would be spread quickly or don't you think so?

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
The demand would be huge in a year, not afer release. Remember that hair loss talk members and probably the IESON members know of this lotion. We are just a very small portion of the potential demand, which is great for us!
Only active members of a few forums know about the lotion. Basically they will have to present the product to all the derm so they can recommend it. The market is far from huge.

I'm just throwing this out there, as we hear fidia is due to release some news this week.

I'm thinking since they've concluded their tests on AA, they basically have the green light to move forward and market this product for AA sufferers already. So they don't need the Androgenetic Alopecia results to move forward at all. We seem so wound up on those results that we've maybe overlooked the fact that they don't need us male pattern baldness'ers to release their product. So maybe this week we hear that the product will be released or AA brethren.

I'm the meantime, the Androgenetic Alopecia results will soon come in. And it could be that the visual evidence from their subjects is already so conclusive, they don't need some report to confirm what the Fidia is seeing with their own eyes.

Just a theory, but what if?.... :)
Good to read that after 278 pages some people even didn't get they haven't trialed AA...

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hope you're right but when they make a public announcement and this lotion works as aspected by many I believe the news would be spread quickly or don't you think so?
News will be spread. But there hundreds of products that don't work en reach newsfeeds (and social media feeds), so people are skeptical in the beginning. So demand will be greater after more real user experiences occur.

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
News will be spread. But there hundreds of products that don't work en reach newsfeeds (and social media feeds), so people are skeptical in the beginning. So demand will be greater after more real user experiences occur.

That's for sure. I know so many sceptics around me that wouldn't try it unless at least 10 persons they know advise them to.

When can we expect the product to hit the market?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's for sure. I know so many sceptics around me that wouldn't try it unless at least 10 persons they know advise them to.

When can we expect the product to hit the market?

Nobody knows

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol, come on guys - anyone expecting an announcement from Fidia this week would be better served gazing out of their window waiting for Santa Claus to fly by.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If this is an announcment that the product works and will be produced, i swear to the lord above i will buy at least 6 months worth as soon as its available.
Im going put this sh*t on my head, soak my pillow cases in it, use it as gravy on my mashed potatoes. I will be one with the lotion....:D

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm not one to be negative and certainly not one to be pessimistic but I have been reading through this thread for a while now and it's exciting stuff. But is it only me that the only place you can find info on the Brotzu lotion is in hair forums?

I've looked at fidia's website and i dont see anything and for a treatment that 'may' help hair loss it really isnt getting as much traction on the internet as you would think. A simple search of Brotzu lotion only brings up forums and blogs and not any real credible newspapers or websites. This is really compared to other treatments in the pipeline like Sassummed or Histogen. Where is the buzz surround a product that potentially could be released in the next year?

Also I said i'm not pessimistic so.... when are Fidia going update us all! There's only two days left before the holidays and time is of the essence. Anyone know for certain that they will post an update or has this theory snowballed from word of mouth?

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm not one to be negative and certainly not one to be pessimistic but I have been reading through this thread for a while now and it's exciting stuff. But is it only me that the only place you can find info on the Brotzu lotion is in hair forums?

I've looked at fidia's website and i dont see anything and for a treatment that 'may' help hair loss it really isnt getting as much traction on the internet as you would think. A simple search of Brotzu lotion only brings up forums and blogs and not any real credible newspapers or websites. This is really compared to other treatments in the pipeline like Sassummed or Histogen. Where is the buzz surround a product that potentially could be released in the next year?

Also I said i'm not pessimistic so.... when are Fidia going update us all! There's only two days left before the holidays and time is of the essence. Anyone know for certain that they will post an update or has this theory snowballed from word of mouth?

Why would a reputable company promote a product they have not even trialed or results for? I actually think this is a good sign..

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would a reputable company promote a product they have not even trialed or results for? I actually think this is a good sign..
Exactly. Fidia doesn´t need to become one of that companies, that will shout: "We have hair loss cure!" and have only snake oil. Also the fact they will announce something this week before Christmas is definitely good sign.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
But is it only me that the only place you can find info on the Brotzu lotion is in hair forums?

Where do you expect other infos about this lotion? Forums for vaginal hydration?

A simple search of Brotzu lotion only brings up forums and blogs and not any real credible newspapers or websites. This is really compared to other treatments in the pipeline like Sassummed or Histogen. Where is the buzz surround a product that potentially could be released in the next year?

Samumed and Histogen made official press conferences and press releases, thats why they got covered in newspaper. Fidia never even published infos that they bought brotzus patent, so why should they get coverage in newspaper. As a publisher i would fire a journalist who wants to write a newspaper article based on some hairloss treads.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t care how effective it is. I just want to add a new effective treatment to my regimen. Because I’m tired of the secular drugs we have. If SM was available tomorrow, even “only” 10% regrowth, I would jump on it. The things we need are new working products, we need new positive vibes. Stagnation makes male pattern baldness move forward.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys,

Those companies are raising capitol...

Fidea does not need to raise capitol.

Why advertise if you dont need funding for research?