Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah damn straight. f*** all these corporations. f*** all of them. They don't give a crap about us.
It's clear now that this Androgenetic Alopecia nightmare is our problem, and we need to solve it by ourselves.

Let's teach these scumbags a lesson. They want our money? They'll have to EARN it. Enough with these false promises, scams and political bullshit. Enough with mocking our condition like we deserved it. Alopecia is a real disease.
Really? "False Promises"? Show me the damn source to where Fidia promised a 2016 or 2017 release date. The fact that they are running proper trials for the efficacy of this lotion already shows that this lotion could finally be the product to replace finasteride and minoxidil. No scam, no bs.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah damn straight. f*** all these corporations. f*** all of them. They don't give a crap about us.
It's clear now that this Androgenetic Alopecia nightmare is our problem, and we need to solve it by ourselves.

Let's teach these scumbags a lesson. They want our money? They'll have to EARN it. Enough with these false promises, scams and political bullshit. Enough with mocking our condition like we deserved it. Alopecia is a real disease.

Fidia made no promises, people here just took rumors about a release way too seriously. Fidia has been nothing but professional, I'm sure they're doing all they can after all they wanna make money. First they have to cover their asses with a trial to make sure it's safe and effective.

doing a group buy supported my HairLossTalk.com is a bad idea IMO. Kane probably won't be able to make an effective lotion or be able to supply us with a steady supply. I'll stay away from it unless by some miracle kane does pull it off and can keep a steady supply

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a surprise as I thought you were super reluctant, I must be mixing you up with someone else. What dosage are you taking?

The standard 1mg, however I've been debating chopping it into smaller pieces and maybe taking it once every other day. Given the drug's nearly flat dose response, I'm not sure taking it daily is necessary. I believe the 1mg a day is mostly because that's how the drug was trialed

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol

I just read their press release and nowhere does it say anything about any specific alopecia, so I'm not sure what you guys are talking about when you say it doesn't work for Androgenetic Alopecia.

All I'm seeing here is good news. They've finally given a release window. Don't be pissed at companies for not following through on promises YOU made.

In the mean time, I have to go take my finasteride and later I'll update the faq.
That wasn't the original press release. Now there's a bit of skepticism, which is fair honestly this is a multi million dollar company and they had a typo? If it was a mistake fidia needs to get their sh*t together that's unacceptable after months of waiting.

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
f*****g PM him instead of this sh*t. What the f***
You do understand that some people might decide to take some finasteride to maintain on the meantime the lotion is being trialed? Or are you too stupid to get this and here just to read 300 more pages of bullshit?

project100

Established Member
Reaction score
You do understand that some people might decide to take some finasteride to maintain on the meantime the lotion is being trialed? Or are you too stupid to get this and here just to read 300 more pages of bullshit?
Bruh, there's an entire freaking subforum dedicated to what you just said.

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have to compare our speculation to the current reality first:
- Is Fidia testing the lotion: YES
- Did Fidia release a statement around NY : YES
- Is the lotion mainly used for AA: YES
- Can the lotion be used for Alopecia Androgenetica: NOT DECIDED
- Is the lotion going to be marketed in 2017: PROBABLY NOT

I think that a big part of the speculation has proven to be quite right.

We also have to ask ourselves the question: WHY did they release a statement? The statement actually says jack sh*t, only that they are not going to release the lotion this year probably. Does this mean they are following the forums and hype? And WHY did they they remove 'areata' from the announcement? Would they remove it if they knew it wasn't effective for anything else than Alopecia Areata? I don't know. The underlying message is clear though: leave us alone we are busy.

And one question: does anyone have numbers on how many people suffer from AA? They acknowledge that the 'alopecia' problem is widespread ' we are addressing this unmet medical need, a condition that can occur at any age and affects men and women equally, in Italy and worldwide, as corroborated by hundreds of emails and phone calls received during 2016.' . I personally don't know many people that have AA and how big this market is, anyone have valuable information on that? I think it is a rather small market. So they definitely want to address androgenetica market...

I think that the releasing a message is a proof that they DO follow the forums etc. . They took away a lot of speculation about the 'when' and 'if' of the product, while they didn't have to say anything. However, since they don't want to make any bold statements about effiacy yet, their professionalism obliges them to leave all 'alopecia' options open.

There is only one poor amateur mistake: the edit of removing 'areata' in hindsight.

I think a group buy is useless, by the time you have your group buy decently organised and a stable product, they will have released their product

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all -

Just a followup to my previous post.

Spoke a little too soon. Kane primarily focuses on supplying research chemicals TO companies that create end-user cosmetics products. This means it may be necessary to find another source for creating this particular product. If you guys have any sources for this please do let me know directly by sending a PM ("start a conversation" is the way the forum describes it). Just so I don't miss it.

Kane has received all your emails and it is 100% on the radar now, so the message has been received. If possible, lets discontinue emails to them as they've apparently received so many that they're having difficulty managing the inboxes to communicate with other clients.

I will make myself available for any input from everyone, and of course you guys can do what you want if you want to make your own too. I am not sure the legalities of HairLossTalk.com "officially" getting involved in it. I haven't looked into it whatsoever at this stage.

Admin

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
I think a group buy is useless, by the time you have your group buy decently organised and a stable product, they will have released their product

How would you know? They said the HOPE it's out in 2018. How long do you think the GB takes? This is not Spatos stupid sh*t around here, hopefully.

If this came out in March the yes a GB wouldn't make sense. But we don't know when they bring it out. Better do something I'd say.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That wasn't the original press release. Now there's a bit of skepticism, which is fair honestly this is a multi million dollar company and they had a typo? If it was a mistake fidia needs to get their sh*t together that's unacceptable after months of waiting.

Large companies make mistakes like that all the time. I worked for a multi billion dollar pipeline company (the biggest in North America) and the media department constantly made mistakes on press releases about the work my coworkers and I did. It happens!

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruh, there's an entire freaking subforum dedicated to what you just said.
That's also true, apologies. :)
I was thinking to make a recap of what people could do on the meantime - which won't be a waste of time since we don't know if the lotion gonna be effective and released.

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would you know? They said the HOPE it's out in 2018. How long do you think the GB takes? This is not Spatos stupid sh*t around here, hopefully.

If this came out in March the yes a GB wouldn't make sense. But we don't know when they bring it out. Better do something I'd say.

Yeah you have a point.

My point of view is simply the difficulty of recreating this lotion. You might just end up having a huge hassle trying something which isn't even close to the real lotion and spending a lot of money. But that is just my personal view. I'd only try this lotion if I can acquire it via verified channels.