Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all -

We have been working with Kane to create other products that people here are trying to access. Thus far it has been an enjoyable partnership, and we all seem to get along really well. I think we have a good situation because Kane can make the product, and HairLossTalk seems to be the conduit to reach the masses. So its an interesting partnership.

I have just sent a message directly to Kane requesting to discuss the option to supply this product to hair loss talk users (and of course everyone else also). I will make sure that all your emails to him are heard and considered, and I will update here as I get new tidbits of information on this possibility.

Admin
@Admin , i don't know exactly but i think we should keep the name of the lab that will make the replica secret so to avoid the legal proceeding.

what do you think ?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all -

Just a followup to my previous post.

Spoke a little too soon. Kane primarily focuses on supplying research chemicals TO companies that create end-user cosmetics products. This means it may be necessary to find another source for creating this particular product. If you guys have any sources for this please do let me know directly by sending a PM ("start a conversation" is the way the forum describes it). Just so I don't miss it.

Kane has received all your emails and it is 100% on the radar now, so the message has been received. If possible, lets discontinue emails to them as they've apparently received so many that they're having difficulty managing the inboxes to communicate with other clients.

I will make myself available for any input from everyone, and of course you guys can do what you want if you want to make your own too. I am not sure the legalities of hair loss talk "officially" getting involved in it. I haven't looked into it whatsoever at this stage.

Admin
@FCKW36 what about the german guy in the german forum who analyse the supposed spato lotion?
can he make a GB ?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
BY 2018!!!!! Am i only one who took this to be they are releasing this by 2018

They did not say they were not sure about a product--they said they envision it being availably by 2018.

The fact they are confirming they have a product that will at some point be available is awesome to me. Nothing vague there.

They are doing further studies---this is good too because probably comparing the effectiveness against standard treatments aka the big 3.

I wonder if anyone who plans to call them (@Roberto_72 ) at any point in future it would be fantastic to know IF the further studies were in comparison to already existing treatment such as minoxidil and finasteride.

Im not a pharmaceutical company but i did get my degree in business--and thats to me the logical thing to do--compare it to your competition that is already in the market and branded for hair loss i.e. Minoxidil and Propecia/finasteride.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yo what if by "AA" they mistakenly used those abbreviations to mean "Androgentic Alopeica?"

Is that reasonable for a press release from people who maybe don't know the science of the product?

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
No, he won't. Says the compounds are too expensive and is generally sceptical of the lotion.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
BY 2018!!!!! Am i only one who took this to be they are releasing this by 2018

They did not say they were not sure about a product--they said they envision it being availably by 2018.

The fact they are confirming they have a product that will at some point be available is awesome to me. Nothing vague there.

They are doing further studies---this is good too because probably comparing the effectiveness against standard treatments aka the big 3.

I wonder if anyone who plans to call them (@Roberto_72 ) at any point in future it would be fantastic to know IF the further studies were in comparison to already existing treatment such as minoxidil and finasteride.

Im not a pharmaceutical company but i did get my degree in business--and thats to me the logical thing to do--compare it to your competition that is already in the market and branded for hair loss i.e. Minoxidil and Propecia/finasteride.
Cant they release it first and then make an efficacy trial? If it's safe and works to some extend I dont care

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant they release it first and then make an efficacy trial? If it's safe and works to some extend I don't care

My opinion? No it's not efficient to do that from a business perspective.
6 months study to me is not very long.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cant they release it first and then make an efficacy trial? If it's safe and works to some extend I dont care
I totally agree with you, but as sad as it is, thats not how marketing works. The most important part is the release. Because there you get the most attention.

The more proofs and facts you can provide, the higher the chances are that your product becomes a success and well known.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What's about the company we got our Seti from? This was a big company in Poland. It was the most legit group buy I was ever part of.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally agree with you, but as sad as it is, thats not how marketing works. The most important part is the release. Because there you get the most attention.

Honestly the fact they wrote that much to me is like 'yes we got this just give us less than a year to cross our Ts and dot our Is"

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
AA girl on fb wrote on a comment that she is going to met dr.brotzu om Friday :)
Nice hopefully the doctor will assemble his troops and head to Fidia.

maxresdefault.jpg

Im certainly in.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what happens to the thread without @That Guy 's leadership.

Lol

Everyone who knows me here knows that I am supportive and optimistic of developing treatments.

However, I've also stressed that you can't let yourself get too attached to something and pass up trying current treatments if you haven't tried already, because you very well may regret it.

And then this happens. For alot of people here, they let speculation fuel their actions or lack thereof regarding hairloss and came to really believe this would be out soon when there was never an official statement saying that. The good news is, they're at a point where they feel it could be out next year.

Good news sounds like bad news when the news isn't as good as you had hoped.