Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all -

We have been working with Kane to create other products that people here are trying to access. Thus far it has been an enjoyable partnership, and we all seem to get along really well. I think we have a good situation because Kane can make the product, and HairLossTalk seems to be the conduit to reach the masses. So its an interesting partnership.

I have just sent a message directly to Kane requesting to discuss the option to supply this product to HairLossTalk.com users (and of course everyone else also). I will make sure that all your emails to him are heard and considered, and I will update here as I get new tidbits of information on this possibility.

Admin

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all -

We have been working with Kane to create other products that people here are trying to access. Thus far it has been an enjoyable partnership, and we all seem to get along really well. I think we have a good situation because Kane can make the product, and HairLossTalk seems to be the conduit to reach the masses. So its an interesting partnership.

I have just sent a message directly to Kane requesting to discuss the option to supply this product to hair loss talk users (and of course everyone else also). I will make sure that all your emails to him are heard and considered, and I will update here as I get new tidbits of information on this possibility.

Admin
Hype restored

Invisible93

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just checked there is nothing of the sort posted there. This is pure nonsense, is this alexfighter again? total BS

Lol u kidding maybe she deleted her post or u checked the wrong profile she has 3-4 facebook profiles... and no im not alexfighter also u cant edit facebook posts on mobile lol

Brotzu White

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm italian, from the ieson forums. I can supply you with translations if needed. I see there's much misinformation here, you need some good italian translators.

I suggest to Walter White this sh*t, the ingredients for the lotion can be found on the net. There's nothing stopping us. It's clear that FIDIA doesn't give a crap about us... So let's take this lotion into the black market.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all -

I have just sent a message directly to Kane requesting to discuss the option to supply this product to hair loss talk users (and of course everyone else also). I will make sure that all your emails to him are heard and considered, and I will update here as I get new tidbits of information on this possibility.

Admin

Hype restored
Sorry to be the dick here, but weren't people finding it difficult to recreate a stable lotion based on the patent? Wasn't that the biggest problem with the Italian guy's group buy?

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi all -

We have been working with Kane to create other products that people here are trying to access. This far it has been an enjoyable partnership, and we all seem to get along really well. I think we have a good situation because Kane can make the product, and HairLossTalk seems to be the conduit to reach the masses. So its an interesting partnership.

Admin

Awesome, thank you very much. :)

But wasn't there this guy some days ago who says that he is working together with a laboratory? He said something like that it is extremely difficult to produce this lotion and he really doesn't know ho to make it because there are so many questions in the patent. I hope I'm wrong and Kane knows what to do...

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all -

Admin

Is this for real???? Please, not another f*****g cocktease!

Sorry to be the dick here, but weren't people finding it difficult to recreate a stable lotion based on the patent? Wasn't that the biggest problem with the Italian guy's group buy?

No, the problem was that Spatos lotion is f*****g minoxidil! Liposomes aren't as clear as this lotion is. Also he already has taken 5 months!!! to get the 2nd GB going, people payed in August!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol u kidding maybe she deleted her post or u checked the wrong profile she has 3-4 Facebook profiles... and no im not alexfighter also u cant edit facebook posts on mobile lol

I read what her FB I did see that conversation. I don't feel alarmed by the postings.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol u kidding maybe she deleted her post or u checked the wrong profile she has 3-4 facebook profiles... and no im not alexfighter also u cant edit facebook posts on mobile lol

I checked her other profile, and all she posted was the press release from fidia, and how she was surprised by the delay.... and that she agreed with another poster that it takes time to complete the study and release it. From what I recall, the results of the Androgenetic Alopecia study are only being delivered to Fidia in Feb, so it seemed way too optimistic for March to be the release date.

Again, Fidia would not release a statement about a the product they are optimistic about, but don't plan on releasing. They would have to be stupid to do so.

There's nothing in her post about them not releasing it. You blanked out the names, you joined 6 days ago, seems fishy, still not buying these fabrications.

Last edited:

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HairLossTalk.com working with Kane?

Thats gonna be a huge WTF for all the private forums.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all -

Admin

52885048.jpg