Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to just stop responding to these kinds of posts.

Replicels results are the opposite of disappointing. It is showing results exceeding their expectations in a safety trial. You're not scaring off investors by showing them results that indicate your treatment is potentially much more effective than anything presently on the market. That is why their stock prices are now climbing. I can't wait for the forthcoming results and phase 2.

I have said this repeatedly and if you google, one of the first results is my faq containing all the published data about this lotion from before fidia even started their trial.

It takes but a few minutes to find the information people keep claiming doesn't exist and I'm starting to suspect it's by choice that they don't know about it

yo dude you are clearly a very smart guy, what do u do for living?

rcom440

Reaction score
How would you know? They said the HOPE it's out in 2018. How long do you think the GB takes? This is not Spatos stupid sh*t around here, hopefully.

If this came out in March the yes a GB wouldn't make sense. But we don't know when they bring it out. Better do something I'd say.

Kane is 100% legit, non bullsh*t guy. I talked with him some time ago about recreating this lotions but there were too many ifs when it comes to this lotion. However he's the guy who can make this happen.
I looked for private labs that can help too.

And also, NEVER BELIEVE WHAT BIG PHARMA SAY. In my opinion it's the most dishonest and manipulative industry in the world.
The bigger they are the worst they are - and there is no exception.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane is 100% legit, non bullsh*t guy. I talked with him some time ago about recreating this lotions but there were too many ifs when it comes to this lotion. However he's the guy who can make this happen.
I looked for private labs that can help too.

And also, NEVER BELIEVE WHAT BIG PHARMA SAY. In my opinion it's the most dishonest and manipulative industry in the world.
The bigger they are the worst they are - and there is no exception.

yo man youve been around since 2009, are u on any meds yourslef?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yo dude you are clearly a very smart guy, what do u do for living?

Not what'd you'd expect. These days, I mostly work from home providing music and other audio for media and audio implementation into video games. I also do corporate audio work, some recording studio work, and some session electric guitar recordings.

I also do the occasional roadie type stuff for bands.

Reading about hairloss research is a recent, unfortunate hobby...

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not what'd you'd expect. These days, I mostly work from home providing music and other audio for media and audio implementation into video games. I also do corporate audio work, some recording studio work, and some session electric guitar recordings.

I also do the occasional roadie type stuff for bands.

Reading about hairloss research is a recent, unfortunate hobby...

must be cool working from home. you have your freedom

how the f*** did you get into your line of work? u have a degree or anything?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
must be cool working from home. you have your freedom

how the f*** did you get into your line of work? u have a degree or anything?

It's the one thing that's kept me from going insane from watching my hair fall out lol.

I don't have a "degree" but I did go to school for diploma and certificates in music and sound. Had some famous teachers, even.

I got into it when I was still in highschool, though.

rcom440

Reaction score
yo man youve been around since 2009, are u on any meds yourslef?

I've been here much longer than 2009 - back in the day when Bryan Shelton (RIP) was still in full swing and when Dr. Proctor was real legit sh*t.
I've been using different things over the years but I never went on finasteride or dutasteride.

The things that I still using are 5% Minoxidil, 5% spironolactone Cream, Copper Peptio, and Nizoral Shampoo.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been here much longer than 2009 - back in the day when Bryan Shelton (RIP) was still in full swing and when Dr. Proctor was real legit sh*t.
I've been using different things over the years but I never went on finasteride or dutasteride.

The things that I still using are 5% Minoxidil, 5% spironolactone Cream, Copper Peptio, and Nizoral Shampoo.
Just curious, how's your hair doing for all these years on your regimen?

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes! better than nothing.
keeps hair in growth phase and stimulates new hair...
but it depends on it you are a responder and how aggressive your hair loss is.

can also add topical anti DHT.
My hairloss isn't too aggressive honestly I doubt one person on this forum would be able to tell I'm balding if I gelled my hair. My hair is naturally thick so it's hard to tell I've even thinned out. I also had temples that protruded so far out I was like a Norwood -1 as a kid. Now I look like I have normal Norwood 1 temples (still receded just in a different way than those would be able to recognize) and my crown and very frontal hairline are what are thinning the worst right now. Without gel you can clearly see what hair is being effected by DHT they're blonde or colorless and so damn wispy. I'm really hoping I progress slowly like my brother has and my grandfather wasn't even below a Norwood 3 until he was 30, but on top of all of that my father is a Norwood 1 with no f*****g thinning at the age of almost 60 lucky bastard :mad::D

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dislikes just mean 'disagree'..No one should take them so sensitive.

I actually think dislikes can be sensitive. Not for me tho. But if you see a person who has many dislikes, you automatically assume bad things about him. This person can feel bad, hurt or ultimately being bullied. Introducing dislikes to facebook for example would bring cyber bullying to the next level. Not being liked is harsh enough for some people. Being disliked is too much imo.

Liking is fine and usefull.That way you don't have the urge to write "I totally agree" or "Thank you". If you disagree however, I think it's appropriate to explain why and not just press a button. That's just too easy. I feel bad if a person gets many dislikes for his opinion or bad jokes.

For trolls and total fools there is the report function, so it's useless imo to dislike someone or have that function in your forum.

Just see our example here right now: I don't think dislike means disagree only. I disagree with you, but I think it would be totally inappropriate to press the dislike button here.

Sorry for that long text, I am kinda bored right now. hahaha

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually think dislikes can be sensitive. Not for me tho. But if you see a person who has many dislikes, you automatically assume bad things about him. This person can feel bad, hurt or ultimately being bullied. Introducing dislikes to facebook for example would bring cyber bullying to the next level. Not being liked is harsh enough for some people. Being disliked is too much imo.

Liking is fine and usefull.That way you don't have the urge to write "I totally agree" or "Thank you". If you disagree however, I think it's appropriate to explain why and not just press a button. That's just too easy. I feel bad if a person gets many dislikes for his opinion or bad jokes.

For trolls and total fools there is the report function, so it's useless imo to dislike someone or have that function in your forum.

Just see our example here right now: I don't think dislike means disagree only. I disagree with you, but I think it would be totally inappropriate to press the dislike button here.

Sorry for that long text, I am kinda bored right now. hahaha

I disagree.

Cyber bulling get tossed around way too much..no one on this site is bullied they have an option to unfollow a person if someone is annoying them.

Its a discussion thread...its not that deep in my opinion.

PS i have 126 dislikes

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Im using topical spironolactone with estrodial---i cant tell if its helping vs the minoxidil.

what does copper peptic do?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the person had a lot of dislikes, it probably means they've met FoucaultII.

lol i have no idea who this foucaultii dude is but he does have an impressive amount of dislikes for such a short amount of time here. he definitely is thick skinned!

rcom440

Reaction score
Just curious, how's your hair doing for all these years on your regimen?

Good. My hairloss is so slow I don't think I will ever be bald. it's progressing at a snail's pace.

I got some major regrow with minixidil in the 1st year but with minoxidil I go through occasional sheds once or twice a year then i regrow it. It's like never ending cycle but I can deal with it because it's not too noticeable and it happens only once or twice a year.

I think spironolactone slowed down my hairloss. When I started using it I noticed i was shedding less hair - there were not too many hair on my pillow and in the shower.

I'm not sure if copper peptides are doing anything but I'm applying them on my scalp 3 times a week anyway.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree.

Cyber bulling get tossed around way too much..no one on this site is bullied they have an option to unfollow a person if someone is annoying them.

Its a discussion thread...its not that deep in my opinion.

PS i have 126 dislikes

Yes, thats why I said "ultimately bullied". But feeling hurt or bad is likely imo.

I think it's not a good functionality. But our opinions split here. Nothing to do.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, thats why I said "ultimately bullied". But feeling hurt or bad is likely imo.

I think it's not a good functionality. But our opinions split here. Nothing to do.

LOL i was tempted to give you a dislike and 'Just kidding' ;)